Dharamshala is a the most prominent hill station of Himachal Pradesh that is visited by a large number of travelers throughout the year.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Dharamshala is a the most prominent hill station of Himachal Pradesh that is visited by a large number of travelers throughout the year. Mcleodganj and Forsyth Ganj, are two of the most adored sub regions of Dharamshala. Being a Tibetan hub, Dharamshala is known as one of the best places to gather some significant knowledge and explore the Buddhist and Tibetan Culture. Visit Dalhousie to witness the famous St. Francis and St. John’s churches, and to enjoy a trek to the Dainkund Peak that will take you to the Pholani Devi Temple. There are a number of good hotels and resorts with great infrastructure in Dharamshala that offers a complete homelike feeling to the visitors while their stay in Dharamshala. The serene environment, pleasing climate and picture-perfect landscapes make Dharamshala an ideal spot for a perfect summer holiday in North India.
- Daily breakfast and Dinner.
- All Applicable Taxes.
- 4 Nights accommodation on double sharing.
- Volvo seats from Delhi to Delhi for each traveler.
- Use of Individual Taxi according to the itinerary for Pick/Drop and Sightseeing.
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’, including the following:
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and starters.
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancelation for any reason whatsoever and/or any factors beyond our control.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Mandatory Gala Dinner Charges ,Most hotels charge separately for Gala Dinner on the Christmas and New Year eve or on major national/regional festivals, and this price is not included in your package cost unless clearly specified. These need to be paid directly by you at the hotel. If you want to know the amount for the specific hotel, please ask the sales consultant.
Arrival In Dharamshala
As you arrive at the Volvo Pick up Point, begin your amazing trip to Dharamshala by Volvo. Dharamshala is a place that offers a lot of things that makes your holiday a perfect getaway for example; Shimmering waterfalls, large and extensive tea plantations, Cricket stadium, devotional presence of Dalai Lama and tranquil and pacific ambiance. Visit this enchanting place to revitalize your mind and soul amongst the serenity of this mesmerizing land.
Local Sightseeing Of Dharamshala
After your arrival at the Dharamshala, our tour agent will meet and take you to the hotel for check-in (Check-in and Check-out according to the hotel policies and availability). Have some rest and unwind for sometime. Then continue for a local sightseeing tour to Dharamshala. This tour will include visits to some of the famous tourist landmarks of the place like; the residence of Dalai Lama, Mcleodganj, Bhagsunath Temple, Dharamshala international cricket stadium and local market. At night return back to the hotel for an energetic dinner and overnight stay in Dharamshala.
Today after enjoying a delectable breakfast at the hotel, proceed towards the Kangra valley to visit Brajeshwari Devi Temple. The temple is widely known for its great wealth but with time it faced a steep decline continuously over the period repeatedly. Then visit the famous Kangra Fort. The remains of this fort displays the time of wars that were fought amongst the Indian rulers, Mughals, and Britishers. Also you can visit Kareri Lake, Brajeshwari Temple, Baijnath Temple, Jwala Devi Temple, and Chamunda Devi Temple other notable tourist spots of this gorgeous valley. At the end drive back to your hotel in Dharamshala for a delicious dinner and overnight stay.
In the morning after having a mouth-watering breakfast at the hotel, begin your drive to Dalhousie. The serenity and beauty of this charming place made it so popular that it is also known as the mini swizz of India. After your arrival at Dalhousie, drive to the hotel for check-in and loosen up for some time. The day remaining is left for you to explore the market. Additionally,you can also explore the other nearby spots of the area such as Kalatop Khajjiar Sanctuary, Panchpula, St. John’s Church, St. Francis’ Church, Chamera Dam, Dainkund Peak, and many more. End the day with a relaxing overnight stay and dinner at the hotel in Dalhousie.
Today in the morning after relishing a warm breakfast at the hotel, continue for a sightseeing to Khajjiar. Spend the day admiring the scenic outlooks of glittering Khajjiar Lake, walking in the 9 hole golf course, or just sit and relax amidst the peaceful environment of the place. Alternatively you can also visit some of the major landmarks near this mesmerizing place like; Khajji Nag Temple, Lord Shiva Statue, Jot Pass, Rock Garden, and Chamera Reservoir on your own. At night return back to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay and dinner in Dalhousie.
Departure From Dharamshala
Today is the last day of your trip to Dharamshala. After having a delicious breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive towards Dharamshala. As you arrive at Dharamshala bus stand, board the Volvo for your return journey back to home. Leave this fascinating land with sweet remembrances from your trip to delightful Dharamshala.
Note: Vehicles in Hill Areas- Even if you opt for AC vehicle, in hill stations AC is non-operational to avoid damage or mid-trip break down of the vehicle for your own convenience. Also, in several hill areas, commercial vehicles are not allowed to play music to prevent accidents.
Advance Booking Fee-
- 30 days or more from the date of departure: 25% of total package cost or flight cancellation fees, whichever is higher.
- 29-20 days from the date of departure: 50% of total package cost or flight cancellation fees, whichever is higher.
- 19 days from the date of departure: 100% of total package cost.
Important: The booking stands liable to be canceled if 100% payment is not received before 19 days from the date of departure. Booking policy is subject to change depending upon the travel period and destinations opted for. 100% payment may be required in advance for specific destinations or high end hotels.
If you Cancel your Holiday –
- You may cancel your package at any time. Cancelation shall be effective only on the receipt of a written notification or an e-mail in this regard from the person who made the booking.
The following cancelation charges shall be applicable:
- Prior to 30 days or more: Booking Fee.
- Between 30-20 days ahead of departure: 50% of tour cost.
- Between 20-15 days of departure: 75% of tour cost.
- 15 days to date of departure: 100%.
- In case of no show: 100%.
- No refund shall be made in case of non-refundable flights.
If we change or cancel your holiday:
- We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
- Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
- We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather): We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
- If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
- In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
If you want to change your holiday plan:
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
- Credit / Debit card
- Net banking
- Bank transfers
- Cheque/ demand drafts (In favor of Just Click Travels Private Limited) payable at New Delhi.