Spain, a nation on Europe’s Iberian Peninsula, incorporates 17 self-ruling areas with assorted geology and societies.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Spain, a nation on Europe’s Iberian Peninsula, incorporates 17 self-ruling areas with assorted geology and societies. Capital city Madrid is home to the Royal Palace and Prado exhibition hall, lodging works by European bosses. Segovia has a medieval palace (the Alcázar) and an unblemished Roman water passage. Catalonia’s capital, Barcelona, is characterized by Antoni Gaudí’s eccentric innovator tourist spots like the Sagrada Família church.
- 02 nights accommodation in Madrid at choice of hotel
- 01 night accommodation in Cordoba at choice of hotel
- 01 night accommodation in Seville at choice of hotel
- 01 night accommodation in Granada at choice of hotel
- 02 nights accommodation in Barcelona at choice of hotel
- Continental Breakfast everyday except on Day 1
- Half day City tour of Madrid on private basis
- Half day City tour of Barcelona on private basis
- City tour in Córdoba, entrances to Alcazar, Synagogue and Mosque
- City tour in Seville and Guadalquivir River cruise
- Alhambra and Generalife tour in Granada
- Transfer on private basis from Madrid Airport to Madrid Hotel
- Transfer on private basis from Barcelona Hotel – Barcelona Airport
- GST of 3.50%
- Visa Fees and Travel Insurance
- International airfare with taxes
- Eurail tickets
- Guaranteed early check in or late check out. This is completely at the discretion of the hotel and we can only put in a request for the same.
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Tips and porterage & City Tax
- Surcharges as applicable due to peak season, surcharge dates, trade fair dates, Christmas, New Year week.
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary.
- Drinks including Water during meals / sightseeing tours are not included
Welcome to the Capital of Spain, on arrival, transfer by luxury car, Mercedes or Audi, with an English-speaking driver. Accommodation in your hotel.
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Private tour of Madrid, by luxury car. Enjoy panoramic sightseeing of the old part of the city. We will approach the façade of the Royal Palace, the Sabatini Gardens and Campo del Moro, the church of San Francisco El Grande, the fountains of Paseo del Prado, the Toledo Bridge and Puerta de Alcalá.
Madrid - Cordoba
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Proceed on your own to the railway station in order to pick up the high speed train to Cordoba. Transfer on your own on arrival to your hotel. Accommodation
Cordoba - Seville
Buffet breakfast and departure from your hotel for a City Tour of Cordoba: stroll through the historic quarter of Cordoba to discover first of all the Mosque-Cathedral. Then, the Synagogue. In the evening transfer on your own to the train station to take your train to Seville. Transfer on your own on arrival and accommodation in your hotel.
Zermatt - Zurich: Zurich Trolley Experience
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. City tour of Seville. First stop will be the cathedral, one of the world’s most beautiful Gothic temples. After the Santa Cruz quarter, we will pass by the Reales Alcázares (Royal Fortresses), Archive of the Indies declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, and we will reach the River Guadalquivir, where we will see the Torre del Oro. Include a tour on a boat cruising the river Guadalquivir. Free lunch, and afterwards a transfer on your own to the train station to get a train to Granada. Transfer on your own to your hotel. Accommodation. Possibility of book an optional flamenco dance show in the caves of Sacromonte.
Granada - Barcelona
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. City tour of Alhambra Palace & Generalife Gardens.
The palace complexes of the Alhambra and Generalife, beside the Albaicin, have been declared World Heritage Sites by UNESCO. Free lunch and in the afternoon trans-far on your own to airport to proceed to your next destination by flight – Barcelona. Transfer on your own on arrival and accommodation in your hotel.
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Private tour of Barcelona by luxury car. Will get to know the most typical monuments of the city. We will visit the façade of the Cathedral, the façade of the Sagrada Familia: a unique creation that has become Barcelona’s most universal symbol. The visit continues to the Olympic Village, the Columbus monument and then on to the Montjuïc Mountain, where you will be able to see the Olympic Stadium and Sant Jordi Palace.
Breakfast and private transfer from the hotel to the international airport. Proceed onwards to your next destination.
- All rates are valid from 01 March 2018 to 30 Sep 2019
- A GST of 5% will be applicable on the total invoice.
- The rates are valid for minimum 02 adults travelling together at all times.
- The rates are subject to availability of hotel accommodation and sightseeing tours at the time of booking. We reserve the right to use an alternate hotel accommodation of an equal or higher standard. If we source a more expensive alternative, we reserve the right to re-quote based on the higher rates.
- Prices are not valid during Trade Fair periods, Festival periods and block out periods.
- Surcharges may be applicable on certain dates, some hotels in some cities charge a surcharge on weekends / weekdays.
- Description of tours is indicative and itineraries are also indicative.
- As a practice all international hotels take a security deposit at the time of check-in. The amount is generally blocked on the client’s credit card or they can pay cash to the hotel. The amount will vary according to the hotel and is refunded back to the clients upon check out. Debit cards should not be offered as it will be charged immediately and refunded only after 2-3 weeks.
- We are not holding any Hotel blocks for this package.
- International Check in time is 1400hrs / Check out time is 1100hrs, early check in and checkout is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- Tours on Seat in coach basis starts from designated point & clients have to make their own way to the departure point.
- Transfers wherever included are without night surcharges, (Extra charge for arrival between 1900hrs and 0700hrs)
- Sightseeing’s tours are strictly based on weather conditions and also local service providers have rights to cancel the sightseeing tours without prior notice.
- Rates subject to change without prior notice and also for clients travelling during weekends.
- Offer can be withdrawn at any point without prior notice.
- No refunds either in part or in full will be made for any unutilized service.
- All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by local companies. The timings and days of operation are subject to alteration. Changes if any will be intimated at the time of booking.
- Bookings once confirmed are subject to cancellation charges which shall be advised at that time.