Havelock Island, with beautiful sandy beaches fringed with green canopy of the rain-fed forests beckons everyone to enjoy the frolic and fun at the azure sea.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Located in the Bay of Bengal, Havelock Island is an enchanting part of the Andaman Islands. It’s famous for its mesmerizing shorelines that are similar to Elephant Beach. With its coral reefs, the Bow-molded white Radhanagar Beach is one of the world’s most attractive tourist spot for watching the nightfall. The breathtaking view of vast sea at one end and dense jungle forest on other end leaves the tourists spellbound.This trip will lead you to experience at the closures of the Earth. Get the vast majority of your time at the Andamans. A visit tweaked, which incorporates the best appraised activities and goals at the Andaman Islands. Enjoy, Explore and Experience the Andamans.
- Accommodation in rooms as given at hotels in Port Blair and Havelock with breakfast and all taxes on Double and triple sharing basis.
- Meet and greet service at airport.
- All sightseeing by Private AC Vehicle at all the islands.
- All side Ferry Tickets Included 2 Side Cruise to Havelock.
- Full day tour with all transfers including airport pickup and drop.
- All entry tickets, ferry tickets and permit charges.
- Breakfast at respective hotels.
- Parking charges.
- Travel assistance by Experience Andaman’s Travel Experts in all the islands.
- Inclusive of GST.
- Flight Tickets are not included.
- Vehicle not at disposal at any of the islands.
- Other meals not mentioned laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals.
- Any personal expenses. Room service and special orders. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
- Any extra excursion or sightseeing apart from suggested tour itinerary.
- Lunch and dinner not included.
Arrival At The Port Blair
After landing at Port Blair airport, our agent will be waiting for you outside the airport. He will take you to your hotel where you can have rest and rejuvenate. From now onwards continue towards the captivating Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail to watch the performance that depicts the brave adventure of Indian struggle. Post this we will drop you back to your hotel.
Trip To The Havelock Island
Today we will take you to the Andaman Island’s most beautiful Island, Havelock Island. Reach Port Blair via ship from Havelock Island. After arriving at the Havelock, our agent will drop you to the hotel. Later visit Asia’s one of the best shoreline, Radhanagar Beach. Explore this white sand shoreline for some time and after this we will drop you back to your hotel.
Exploring The Havelock Island
Today you can rest and relax in the lap of the nature. Also, you can unwind and spend some time relaxing at the white sand shorelines. Additionally, you can try some extra activities, for example, Scuba Diving and Sea Walk can be possible on this day.
Come Back To Port Blair
Visit the Kalapathar shoreline and rest of the day is at recreation. Enjoy the white sand shorelines and at night board the evening ship and come back to Port Blair. Our agent will meet you at Port Blair and drop you to your hotel.
Note: Do take note that you should look at the hotels before the trip starts. Your baggage will be kept in a booth securely. Our agent will get the baggage before you board the ship back to the next island.
Ship Timing from Havelock to Port Blair is around 10:00 AM.
A Trip To The Ross Island
Today we will take you to Ross Island, once known as the Paris of the past. Visit the Island on a watercraft to visit the Coral Island of Port Blair, North Bay Island. This Island is fullof rich marine life, which adds more stars to the beauty of this place. Also try some water sports here like Scuba Diving, Sea Walk, Snorkeling and Glass watercraft ride at an extra expense.
Exploring The Andamans
Begin your day by visiting the best city attractions in the Andaman Islands. Visit the well-known Chatham Saw Mill, Anthropological Museum that has the apparatuses, the photos and the historical backdrop of the native clans in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Post this; continue to the Fisheries Museum that has various kinds of fishes in Andaman Islands. In addition to this visit the acclaimed Cellular Jail.
Drop to the Airport. Return home with sweet memories of this exotic destination, the Andaman Islands
Economy Category of hotels will be in EP PLAN
- All water activities are subject to weather conditions.
- Experience Andaman’s reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Ferry sailing is subject to weather conditions. Alternate arrangements will be made in case sailing does not take place due to weather or payload restriction. However, Experience Andaman will not be responsible for refunding any amount due to non-sailing of ferry and will be governed by our cancellation policy. The itinerary flow is subject to change.
- Rooms are subject to availability. In case the rooms are not available then similar category rooms in similar hotels will be provided.
- Flight tickets are subject to availability. In case the tickets are not available for the quoted amount then other alternative dates will be recommended.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.