Mauritius is a land of charming hideouts for enjoying a perfect beach life. This beautiful Island nation is packed with mesmerizing white sand beaches, crystal clear blue water.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Mauritius is a land of charming hideouts for enjoying a perfect beach life. This beautiful Island nation is packed with mesmerizing white sand beaches, crystal clear blue water, incredible flora and fauna, magnificent mountain landscapes and beautiful world heritage sites. Mauritius is surrounded by a spectacular coastline and refreshing atmosphere. Visit the amazing Chinatown and shop beautiful chinese paintings, watches, home decor, clothes, and shoes to satiate your shopping cravings. Also, try out the scrumptious traditional food of Mauritius specially Chow Mein and Fish Balls at the famous Chinatown. Visit the Aapravasi Ghat and Le Morne cultural landscape, the two major UNESCO world heritage sites of prominent historical and symbolic value.
- 04 nights accommodation in Intercontinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort / Similar on twin sharing.
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch & dinner.
- Full Day Ile Aux Cerf Tour with speed boat transfer.
- Full Day North Tour (Visit of Pamplemousses garden is not included).
- Full Day South Tour.
- Return airport transfers.
- All tours and transfers on Private basis.
- Applicable GST.
- Airfare and airport taxes.
- Medical claim Charges as per the duration of the itinerary below 60 years of age.
- Price does not include items of personal nature such as miscellaneous.
- Expenses, laundry, liquor, room service etc.
- Rates include only those items listed in itinerary.
Arrive at the airport 3 hours before your flight to Mauritius.
Arrival In Mauritius
As you arrive at the Mauritius Airport, our tour agent will meet you and will take you to the hotel. While driving towards the hotel you can have lunch at any local restaurant as per your choice and then visit the hotel to check-in. Rest of the day is free for you to explore Mauritius at your leisure. Have an overnight stay and enjoy a delicious dinner.
Full Day Tour To North Mauritius
After an energizing breakfast at the hotel, continue for a full day tour to North Mauritius. The region is majorly popular for its white sandy beaches, placid lagoons, and mesmerizing beach resorts. During the tour visit the capital of Port Louis,Caudan Waterfront. The place is famous for shopping and the Citadel, a military fortress offering broad views of the city. Also, you can visit Château Labourdonnais, Grand Baie, L’Aventure du Sucre, and try horse-riding in the area. End the day with a scrumptious dinner at the hotel and relax at your leisure.
Full Day Tour To South Mauritius
After relishing a mouth-watering breakfast at the hotel, proceed for a full day tour to south Mauritius. Start your tour with a visit to the Grand Bassin sacred lake, one of the most famous tourist spot of South-West Mauritius. Further drive to Pomponette and enjoy spending quality time at some popular beach spots of the place. After that enjoy visiting the wild Gris Gris beach which is widely known for its big waves and the beautiful view of ”Roche Qui Pleure”. Additionally, visit the Ile aux Aigrettes, Blue Bay Marine Park, The Mahebourg Waterfront, Sailing regatta, and La Vallée de Ferney. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay at your hotel.
Mauritius – ILE AUX CERF
After enjoying a delicious breakfast, continue for a visit to Ile Aux Cerf and spend some time relaxing at this wonderful tourist spot. With sea, sand and sun, Ile aux Cerfs is a perfect tropical vacation spot that includes beautiful white beaches. Enjoy serenity of the white beaches and transparent blue waters. You can try sunbathing or enjoy the turquoise lagoon and numerous water sports at the beaches. Additionally, you can also visit Ilot Mangenie, Domaine De L’Etoile, Vallée de Ferney, Île de la Passe, and other famous attractions of this beautiful place. End the day with a mouth-watering dinner at hotel before you sleep.
Today will be marked as the last day of your memorable trip to Mauritius. In the morning, after enjoying a delicious breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive to the Mauritius international airport for flying back home.
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian Passport Holders.
- The package price does not include– Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate/embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. (A/C will not work on hills).
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of/entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However, kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold Just Click Travels responsible for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JUSTCLICKKARO.com
Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.