Australia is a land of tantalizing beauty, exhilarating adventure, aesthetic combinations of art, history and culture.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Australia is a land of tantalizing beauty, exhilarating adventure, aesthetic combinations of art, history and culture. At Just Click Travels, connecting the travelers to their dream destinations is the only goal that we pursue with our amazing holiday packages. This land has a number options for its visitors to explore and witness from beautiful coastal towns, entertaining amusement theme parks to some unique and exotic wildlife creatures such as Kangaroos, Koalas and crocodiles. Australia is famous across the globe for its natural wonders, bewitching beaches, and enchanting deserts. It is also known for its cosmopolitan cities like; Sydney, Melbourne, Gold Coast, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth.
- 03 Nights Accommodation in Melbourne
- 03 Nights Accommodation in Gold Coast
- 03 Nights Accommodation in Sydney
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Return Airport – Hotel – Airport Transfers in Melbourne / Gold Coast & Sydney on SIC Basis.
- Half Day Melbourne City Tour on SIC Basis.
- Great Ocean Road tour in Melbourne
- Full Day tour to Sea World in Gold Coast on SIC
- Full Day tour to Movie World in Gold Coast on SIC
- Half Day Sydney City Tour on SIC Basis.
- Full Days Blue Mountains tour in Sydney on SIC Basis.
- Any Airfare.
- Government Service Tax.
- Any meals not included in the package.
- Entrance fees to parks, boat rides, water sport activities.
- Any optional services specified in the detailed program.
- Beverages like soft drinks, mineral water etc.
- Anything not included in the Inclusions/Itinerary.
- Any Expense of the personal nature.
- Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance
Arrival In Melbourne
Upon arrival at the Melbourne Tullamarine Airport, our agent will drive to your hotel for check-in. Just enjoy a peaceful day before you head on towards exploring mesmerizing Melbourne or alternatively stroll around the calm bay beaches of Melbourne and relish the delicious food across the shorelines.
Tour To Melbourne
Today, after enjoying a scrumptious breakfast proceed towards the most beautiful city of Australia, Melbourne. Your package will include visits to the city’s most attractive spots such as The Parliament House, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Eureka Tower, The Shrine of Remembrance and many more. Later, in the afternoon enjoy the Penguin Parade at Phillip Island where you can meet a lot of lovely Penguins. Also, you can visit the Churchill Island and Koala Conservation Center to witness the Koalas with unique flora and fauna of Melbourne. Spend the night at your hotel to relax.
A Trip To Great Ocean Road
Relish a delightful breakfast at the hotel and begin your drive to the Australia’s most beautiful, the Great Ocean Road. It is one of the most gorgeous coastal drives of the city and here you will find the amazing twelve apostles rising from the sea. Also, you can visit Cape Otway, Lord Ard Gorge and Erskine Falls. After the tour, you can go for a delicious dinner at an Indian restaurant and return back to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
After having breakfast in the morning drive to Melbourne Airport to board the flight to Gold Coast. Upon arrival our agent will meet and drive you to the hotel. You can relax and loosen up for rest of the day or explore the city at your own leisure.
A Trip To The Sea World
After relishing a luscious breakfast at the hotel in the morning and proceed towards the beautiful Sea World. It is Australia’s biggest marine park located at the north of Surfers Paradise at The Spit on Main Beach. This mesmerizing park has sharks, dolphins, sea lions and other water creatures. Try your hands on swimming amongst the lovely Dolphins or with the sharks at Shark Bay. At the Penguin Encounter, find the King and Gentoo penguins in their new animal exhibit. Additionally, do not miss out visiting the outstanding Castaway Bay. At the end of day drive back to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay in Gold Coast.
A Trip To The Movie World
Today after enjoying a delicious breakfast at the hotel, continue for a fun trip to the Warner Bros. Movie World. Enjoy the impressive rides like; Superman Escape and Batwing Space shot, and in the streets enjoy the vivacious sets from the notable movies and daily shows. Likewise, find your favorite superheroes like; Batman and Wonder Woman, and favorite cartoon characters such as Bugs Bunny and Tweety. Afterwards enjoy the enthralling rolling coaster ride “The Green Lantern”. In the afternoon return back to the hotel and spend some restful time for the time remaining.
After having breakfast in the morning, check-out from the hotel and drive to the Gold Coast Airport by SIC transfer and catch your flight to Sydney. After your arrival our agent will greet and take you to the hotel. Then check-in and have some rest to relax or explore the city on your own.
A City Tour To Sydney
After savoring a delectable breakfast at the hotel, begin your trip to the world’s most desired city, Sydney. The tour will include visits to the famous Mrs. Macquarie’s Chair, Wildlife World, Sydney Tower, and the famous Sydney Opera House. Also, visit the historical areas such as the magnificent Rocks area. Afterwards visit the most visited wonders of the city like; Sydney Aquarium, Sydney Wildlife Park, Sydney Tower with 4D experience and the Madame Tussauds. At the night return back to the hotel for a cozy overnight stay in Sydney.
A Tour To The Blue Mountains
In the morning after having a mouth-watering breakfast at the hotel, start your trip to the magnificent Blue Mountains by a SIC transfer. During the trip visit the Scenic Railway, Scenic Skyway, and Scenic Cableway ride. Then relish the alluring perspectives of the Blue Mountains that are listed in the World Heritage sites. The fresh and clean air of the amazing mountains with a spectacular blue foggy hues overlooking the beautiful valleys that has green rain forests, is the most magnetic characteristic of this magical place. Shimmering waterfalls, impressive crossroads, and the fragrance of the Australian bushes will definitely enchant you. In the afternoon visit Australia’s one of the largest wildlife park; The Featherdale to witness the kangaroos, wallabies and emus and the large crocodiles. At the end after a day full of adventure drive back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Departure From Sydney
Today is the last day of your fantastic trip to Australia. Leave this magical country with sweet memories of your trip and add more gems to your treasure of memories. After enjoying a delicious breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive towards the Sydney Airport to board your return flight back to home.
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian Passport Holders.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate/embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. (A/C will not work on hills).
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of/entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport tickets are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- 120 days and more before departure – 25% of total holiday cost.
- 90 days before departure – 30% of total holiday cost.
- 60 Days before departure – 75% of total holiday cost.
- 30 Days before departure – 100% of total holiday cost.