Australian Grand Tour
Australia is a diverse and fascinating country with intriguing and colorful culture including major cities having beautiful landmarks.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Australia is a diverse and fascinating country with intriguing and colorful culture including major cities having beautiful landmarks. Tourists get fascinated by the fun and vibrant nightlife and great diving and chilling experience at the beautiful islands and colorful coral reefs of this amazing place. Visit the major cities like Sydney and Melbourne, if you want to enjoy the adventurous outdoor activities during your holiday. Australia has a lot of funky and energetic restaurants and bars that serves delectable food beyond your imagination. Now as you know that Australia has a number of unique entertaining activities and interesting tourist spots to visit during your next holiday, the next step you must take is to book a perfect holiday package to Australia.
- 03 Nights Accommodation in Melbourne.
- 03 Nights Accommodation in Gold Coast.
- 03 Nights Accommodation in Cairns.
- 03 Nights Accommodation in Sydney.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Return Airport – Hotel – Airport Transfers in Melbourne / Gold Coast / Cairns & Sydney on SIC Basis.
- Tour to Penguin Parade at Phillip Island in Melbourne on SIC Basis.
- Great Ocean Road tour in Melbourne.
- Full Day tour to Dream World in Gold Coast on SIC.
- Full Day tour to Movie World in Gold Coast on SIC.
- Full Day tour including Two of Far North Queensland’s (Kuranda) in Cairns on SIC Basis.
- Full Day Reef Cruise on Green Island in Cairns on SIC Basis.
- Half Day Sydney City Tour on SIC Basis.
- Full Days Blue Mountains tour in Sydney on SIC Basis.
- Any Airfare.
- Government Service Tax.
- Any meals not included in the package.
- Entrance fees to parks, boat rides, water sport activities.
- Any optional services specified in the detailed program.
- Beverages like soft drinks, mineral water etc.
- Anything not included in the Inclusions/Itinerary.
- Any Expense of the personal nature.
- Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance
Arrival At Melbourne
As you arrive at the Melbourne Tullamarine Airport in the morning our tour agent will take you to the hotel by SIC Transfer. After check-in (Early Check-in is Not Guaranteed) take proper rest and relax for some time. In the late afternoon have an overnight stay at your accommodation.
A Trip To Phillip Island
In the morning after enjoy breakfast at the hotel proceed to witness the amazing Penguin Parade at Phillip Island where you will find beautiful Penguins at the beach during sunset. Phillip island is a great tourist spot where you can visit the Churchill Island and Koala Conservation Center to find koalas in their natural habitat from tree top boardwalks. At the night return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
A Tour To Great Ocean Road
After having breakfast at the hotel in the morning continue towards the vibrant Great Ocean Road, one of the world’s most gorgeous coastal drives, and pass through the spectacular limestone cliffs Twelve apostles surf breaks that rise from the sea. You can relax while driving back to Melbourne, from the rural inland route, and have the entire evening for your own leisure and overnight accommodation at the hotel.
Melbourne To Gold Coast
Today after relishing a delicious breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive towards the airport to catch your flight to Gold Coast. As you reach the Gold Coast drive to the hotel for check-in and take rest for the time remaining. Also, you can enjoy exploring the nearby attractions of the city like; Springbrook National Park, Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast, The Star Gold Coast, Snapper Rocks, Lamington National Park, Cavill Avenue, and many more. At the night drive back to the hotel for a comfy overnight stay.
A Trip To Dream World
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel this morning and then proceed to Dream world : It is a large theme park situated on the Gold Coast in Queensland. It is currently Australia’s largest theme park with over 40 rides and attractions including five roller coasters. Whitewater world: It is no ordinary water park; it’s a water ride park. Overnight at your Hotel.
A Trip To Warner Bros. Movie World
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel this morning and then proceed to Movie World wherein you enjoy range of thrilling rides – including Superman Escape and Batwing Space shot, colorful sets from famous movies and daily shows in the streets. Get up close with your favorite superheroes such as Batman and Wonder Woman, as well as all-time favorites such as Bugs Bunny and Tweety. Check out the new A$10million thrill seeker roll coaster “The Green Lantern”.. Late afternoon return back to the hotel for check in, spend time at leisure & spend overnight in the hotel.
After enjoying a delicious breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to the Brisbane Airport or Gold Coast Airport for your flight to Cairns. After your arrival at Cairns drive to the hotel for check-in and take rest for a while. Also, you can explore the city on your own by visiting Kuranda Scenic Railway, Palm Cove, Queensland, Fitzroy Island, Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park, and Barron Falls. At the end of day return back to the hotel for a relaxing overnight stay.
A Full-Day Reef Cruise On Green Island
After having Breakfast we proceed for a full day Reef cruise on Green Island. “Reef Cruise” is a comfortable air-conditioned 35 meter catamaran with spacious interior cabins and a relaxed atmosphere. Travel time to Green Island is just over one hour from the Reef Fleet Terminal. Buffet Lunch will be served on board. Passengers can take part in the many activities available or We recommend you do the Ocean walker experience which is pretty much unique and one of a kind, where you get to ’walk’ on the ocean bed or simply relax on the beach. We shall return to hotel in the evening & spend overnight at the hotel.
A Trip To Kuranda
After Breakfast we proceed for a full day package including two of Far North Queensland’s most iconic attractions for that we board the Scenic Skyrail at Kuranda. At Kuranda you can stroll and Shop Local Handicraft of ancient Art and Sculpture at the Heritage Market Later “DirriNyurra” [We Welcome you] to Tjapukai to learn about the traditional culture of the indigenous people of Rainforest at Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park. We shall return to hotel in the evening & spend overnight at the hotel.
In the morning after having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to the Cairns Airport by SIC transfer and board your flight to Sydney. As you arrive at the Cairns our tour agent will drive you to the hotel for check-in. After that enjoy some leisure time to unwind and loosen up. Afterwards you can continue to explore the city while visiting some of the major wonders for example; Bondi Beach, Darling Harbour, Port Jackson, Circular Quay, and many more . End the day with a comfy overnight stay at the hotel.
A City Tour To Sydney
After having breakfast we proceed for City tour of Sydney which includes Mrs. Macquarie’s Chair, Wildlife World, Sydney Tower and inside tour of the world famous Sydney Opera House. See the historic sights of Sydney including the historic Rocks area then we proceed for Sydney Aquarium, Sydney Wildlife Park, Sydney Tower with 4D experience & Madame Tussauds. Spend overnight at the hotel.
A Full-Day Tour To Blue Mountains
After having breakfast, proceed for a full day SIC tour of Blue Mountains includes Scenic Railway, Scenic Skyway, Scenic Cableway ride. Explore the World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains. Crisp, clean, fresh mountain top air with distant blue haze horizons overlooking deep ravines with rainforest carpeting the valley floor. Waterfalls, sleepy hamlets and the rich warm smell of the Australian bush make this a very special place for every visitor. You can ride the steepest incline Railway in the world down to a lush and hidden valley below. Or gently ascend on the Cableway taking in panoramic views and ride on the Skyway which glides between cliff tops 270 meters above ancient ravines and the rainforest canopy. Enjoy an afternoon encounter at Featherdale Wildlife Park – one of Australia’s largest private collections of native animals and birdlife. Hand feed kangaroos, wallabies and emus and watch out for the crocodile! In the evening return back to your hotel.
Departure From Sydney
Today you will leave this amazing place with endless sweet memories of your beautiful trip to Australia. After having a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel drive towards the Sydney Airport to board the flight back to home.
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian Passport Holders.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate/embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. (A/C will not work on hills).
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of/entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport tickets are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- 120 days and more before departure – 25% of total holiday cost.
- 90 days before departure – 30% of total holiday cost.
- 60 Days before departure – 75% of total holiday cost.
- 30 Days before departure – 100% of total holiday cost.