Australia has fabulous and diverse food that are made with the top quality ingredients from the beautiful green valleys of Victoria.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Australia has fabulous and diverse food that are made with the top quality ingredients from the beautiful green valleys of Victoria. Encounter a lot of spectacular restaurants across Australia that caters world-famous delicious cuisines. This diverse country is home to cities with epic land and mesmerizing landscapes. You will visit all the famous wonders of this enchanting destination, from the impressive sea life of the world’s largest coral reef, to the outstandingly gorgeous Sydney Opera House. Now, It’s time to book your holiday package of Australia to unveil some spectacular revelations about this amazing destination. The real dream of celebrating life is brought to reality with the perfect and ideal holiday packages of Australia.
- 03 Nights Accommodation in Gold Coast
- 03 Nights Accommodation in Cairns
- 03 Nights Accommodation in Sydney
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Return Airport – Hotel – Airport Transfers in Gold Coast / Cairns & Sydney on SIC Basis.
- Full Day tour to Movie World on SIC
- Full Day tour to Sea World on SIC
- Full Day tour including Two of Far North Queensland’s (Kuranda) in Cairns on SIC Basis
- Full Day Reef Cruise on Green Island in Cairns on SIC Basis.
- Half Day Sydney City Tour on SIC Basis.
- Full Days Blue Mountains tour in Sydney on SIC Basis.
- Any Airfare.
- Government Service Tax.
- Any meals not included in the package.
- Entrance fees to parks, boat rides, water sport activities.
- Any optional services specified in the detailed program.
- Beverages like soft drinks, mineral water etc.
- Anything not included in the Inclusions/Itinerary.
- Any Expense of the personal nature.
- Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance
Arrival In Brisbane
Upon your arrival in Brisbane, our tour agent will be waiting for you at the airport. After completing all the custom formalities he will take you to the hotel in Gold Coast by a SIC Transfer. As you check-in the hotel you can unwind and loosen up for the day remaining. Also, explore some of the major attractions of this amazing destination such as Great Barrier Reef, Uluru, Twelve Apostles, Port Jackson, and many more. At night, return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
A Tour To The Movie World
In the morning after enjoying a delightful breakfast continue towards the fun and entertaining Warner Bros. Movie World. Here you can enjoy the thrilling experience of fun rides like; Superman Escape and Batwing Space shot, vivid and vibrant sets from the popular movies and daily shows in the streets. Also, you will get a chance to get close with your favorite superheroes like; Batman and Wonder Woman, and other favorite cartoon characters such as Bugs Bunny and Tweety. Enjoy riding at the new and enthralling roll coaster “The Green Lantern”. Later, in the afternoon drive back to the hotel and spend a leisure time for the day remaining.
A Tour To Sea World
Enjoy a luscious breakfast at the hotel and proceed towards the sensational Sea World. It is Australia’s biggest marine park settled at the north of Surfers Paradise at The Spit on Main Beach. This beautiful park has sharks, dolphins, sea lions and other water creatures. Enjoy swimming amongst the playful Dolphins or with the sharks at Shark Bay. At the Penguin Encounter, witness the King and Gentoo penguins in their new animal exhibit. Also, do not forget to visit the spectacular Castaway Bay with your family. End the day with a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Gold Coast.
Today after enjoying a delicious breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to the Brisbane or Gold Coast Airport and catch your flight for Cairns. After arriving at the Cairns, drive towards the hotel for check-in. Have ample of rest as the day is free and you can explore the magical Cairns at your own leisure. Visit the major tourist spots such as Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, Palm Cove, Queensland, Rainforestation Nature Park, Fitzroy Island, Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park, and Barron Falls. In the night return back to the hotel in Cairns for a relaxing overnight stay.
A Trip To North Queensland
After having breakfast in the morning begin your full day tour to two of Far North Queensland’s most beautiful wonders. To reach there you have to board a Scenic Skyrail at Kuranda. At Kuranda you can wander and shop for a lot of unique and attractive local handicraft from the historic Art and Sculpture at the Heritage Market. At the end of day drive back to the hotel for a complete overnight stay at the hotel.
A Full-Day Trip To Green Island
After having breakfast at the hotel, continue for a full-day Reef cruise on Green Island. The Cruise is a comfy air-conditioned 35 meter boat with interior cabins having ample of space and a peaceful ambiance. You will reach the Island in an hour from the Reef Fleet Terminal. Later, relish a delightful buffet lunch on the cruise. Enjoy the fun and entertaining activities on the cruise and indulge in the amazing and unique experience of the Ocean walker. Here you can have a peaceful walk on the ocean bed or enjoy unwinding on the beach. At the end of day return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
In the morning after enjoying breakfast, proceed towards the Cairns Airport by SIC transfer and catch your flight to Sydney. As you reach Sydney, our tour agent will be waiting for you outside the airport and will take you to the hotel. After check-in, spend the time remaining for your own leisure comfortably at the hotel. Also, you can spend rest of the day exploring the city by visiting the well-known tourist attractions including Bondi Beach, Port Jackson, Darling Harbour, The Rocks, Circular Quay, and many more.
A City Tour To Sydney
After relishing a delectable breakfast at the hotel, continue for a trip to the one of the world’s much coveted city, the sensational Sydney. Today, your tour will include visits to the famous Mrs. Macquarie’s Chair, Wildlife World, Sydney Tower, and a tour to the well-know Sydney Opera House. Also, you will get a chance to witness the historical areas of the place like; the magnificent Rocks area. After this, visit some of the most visited spots of the city for example; Sydney Aquarium, Sydney Wildlife Park, Sydney Tower with 4D experience and the attractive Madame Tussauds. At the night return back to the hotel in Sydney for a comfy overnight stay.
A Full Day Tour To The Blue Mountains
After having a scrumptious breakfast, continue towards a full day SIC tour to explore the world Heritage-listed Blue Mountains including visits to the Scenic Railway, Katoomba Scenic World, Mount Solitary, Scenic Skyway, Scenic Cableway ride and Wentworth Falls. Ride the steepest incline Railway of the world gliding down to lush green valley below. Enjoy ascending on the cableway while devouring the mesmerizing views and ride on the skyway gliding smoothly between cliff tops, located 270 mts. above ancient ravines and rainforest embracing the valley floor. Spend afternoon in the Blue Mountains Botanic Garden and Featherdale Wildlife Park which habitats widest variety of private animals and birdlife. Feel the delight of hand feed Kangaroos, emus and wallabies. After a day filled with all the fun and adventure return back to your hotel in evening for a comfortable stay.
Departure From Sydney
Today you will leave the place with endless memories of your beautiful trip to Australia. After having your breakfast at the hotel drive to Sydney Airport to board the flight back to home.
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian Passport Holders.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate/embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. (A/C will not work on hills).
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of/entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport tickets are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- 120 days and more before departure – 25% of total holiday cost.
- 90 days before departure – 30% of total holiday cost.
- 60 Days before departure – 75% of total holiday cost.
- 30 Days before departure – 100% of total holiday cost.