Natural sites and entertaining theme parks together make up the largest part of the famous wonders of Awesome Australia.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Natural sites and entertaining theme parks together make up the largest part of the famous wonders of Awesome Australia. The magical country amuses the tourists with its incredible architectural structures such as Sydney Opera House, Cradle Mountain, and St. Clair National Park. Wildlife strewn wetlands, lavish tropical rain forests, magnificent cosmopolitan cities, mystical beaches, spectacular mountain peaks, and its charming beauty, intrigues travelers to visit this fascinating city repeatedly. It welcomes the visitors with open arms and never fails to impress them with its funky restaurants and bars serving amazingly luscious food. Also, do not miss out visiting the Twelve Apostles, Sydney Aquarium, Fraser Island National Park, and the Royal Exhibition Building; some of the most adored tourist places of Australia.
- 03 Nights Accommodation in Sydney
- 03 Nights Accommodation in Gold Coast
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Return Airport – Hotel – Airport Transfers in Sydney & Gold Coast on SIC Basis.
- Half Day Sydney City Tour on SIC Basis.
- Full Days Blue Mountains tour in Sydney on SIC Basis.
- Full Day tour to Dream World on SIC
- Full Day tour to Movie World on SIC
- Any Airfare.
- Government Service Tax.
- Any meals not included in the package.
- Entrance fees to parks, boat rides, water sport activities.
- Any optional services specified in the detailed program.
- Beverages like soft drinks, mineral water etc.
- Anything not included in the Inclusions/Itinerary.
- Any Expense of the personal nature.
- Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance
Arrival In Sydney
After your arrival at the Sydney Airport, our tour representative will drive you to the hotel by a comfortable SIC Transfer (Extra Private Surcharge apply on the late night transfers). As you check-in (Early Check-in is Not Guaranteed) you can use the leisure time to relax and loosen up at the hotel in Sydney.
A City Tour To Sydney
After having breakfast in the morning, proceed to the city tour of Sydney. During this tour you will visit the famous Mrs. Macquarie’s Chair, Wildlife World, Sydney Tower, and a tour to the well-know Sydney Opera House. Also, you will be exploring the historical areas of the place like; the magnificent Rocks area. Afterwards, visit the major attractions of the city like; Sydney Aquarium, Sydney Wildlife Park, Sydney Tower with 4D experience, and the spectacular Madame Tussauds. At the night drive back to the hotel in Sydney for an overnight stay.
A Tour To The Blue Mountains
After relishing breakfast in the morning, proceed for a trip to the beautiful Blue Mountains by a SIC transfer. During this trip you will visit the Scenic Railway, Scenic Skyway, and Scenic Cableway ride. Then enjoy the beautiful outlooks of the Blue Mountains that are listed in the World Heritage sites. The clear air of the magnificent mountains with a gorgeous blue foggy horizons overlooking the lavish valleys that has green rain forests, will surely fascinate you with their scenic beauty. Shining cascades, alluring crossroads, and the hypnotizing fragrance of the Australian bushes will add more stars on your trip to the Blue Mountains. In the afternoon visit Australia’s one of the largest wildlife park; The Featherdale. Here you will be feeding the kangaroos, wallabies and emus and will also find the large crocodiles. In the evening return back to the hotel after a day full of fun activities for a relaxing overnight stay.
After enjoying a delicious breakfast, check-out from the hotel and continue for Sydney airport and catch your flight for Gold Coast. As you arrive at the Gold Coast, check-in and have ample of rest for the time remaining. Also, you can enjoy exploring the city while visiting the famous wonders of the Gold Coast such as Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, SkyPoint Observation Deck, Burleigh Heads, Queensland, Springbrook National Park, Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast and many more.
A Trip To The Dream World
Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel and continue your trip to the amazing Dream world. It is a large theme park located on the Gold Coast in Queensland. With more than 40 rides and famous attractions like; five roller coasters, it is Australia’s largest theme park. Afterwards, visit the impressive Whitewater world, an extraordinarily beautiful water park to enjoy the fun water rides. End the day with a comfortable overnight at the hotel in Gold Coast.
A Trip To The Warner Bros. Movie World
Today after enjoying a delectable breakfast in the morning at the hotel, continue towards an exciting trip to the Warner Bros. Movie World. Enjoy the amazing rides like; Superman Escape and Batwing Space shot, and in the streets enjoy the vibrant sets from the movies and daily shows. Also, witness your favorite superheroes like; Batman and Wonder Woman, and favorite cartoon characters such as Bugs Bunny and Tweety. After that enjoy amazing rolling coaster ride “The Green Lantern”. In the afternoon drive back to the hotel and spend some relaxing time for rest of the day.
Departure From Gold Coast
After having a delicious breakfast in the morning, drive towards the Gold Coast Airport and catch your flight back to home. Leave this beautiful city with pleasing memories of your amazing gateway to Australia.
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian Passport Holders.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate/embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. (A/C will not work on hills).
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of/entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport tickets are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- 120 days and more before departure – 25% of total holiday cost.
- 90 days before departure – 30% of total holiday cost.
- 60 Days before departure – 75% of total holiday cost.
- 30 Days before departure – 100% of total holiday cost.