Beautiful Downunder Duo
Australia is the sixth biggest country in the world. The continent largely surrounded by water is beautifully enveloped in the arms of Indian and Pacific Oceans.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Australia is the sixth biggest country in the world. The continent largely surrounded by water is beautifully enveloped in the arms of Indian and Pacific Oceans. The panoramic views of stunning natural surroundings perfectly blended with modern amenities makes it an overall delightful holiday experience for travelers. Sydney and Melbourne are two major cities in the coastal region of the continent. Australia is widely famous for its amazing shopping centres, Melbourne International comedy festival, classic shows at Astor theatre, Victoria market, mouth-watering delicacies at various food joints, happening nightlife loaded with famous bars and clubs, and exotic wildlife. Similarly, the stunning Sydney is majorly popular for trekking in coastal areas, seafood variety, contemporary artworks, beautiful gardens and skylines. Soak in serenity and splurge in fine dine and wine for a true Australian experience.
- 03 Nights Accommodation in Melbourne.
- 03 Nights Accommodation in Sydney.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Return Airport – Hotel – Airport Transfers in Melbourne & Sydney on SIC Basis.
- Half Day Melbourne City Tour on SIC Basis.
- Great Ocean Road tour in Melbourne.
- Half Day Sydney City Tour on SIC Basis.
- Full Days Blue Mountains tour in Sydney on SIC Basis.
- Any Airfare.
- Government Service Tax.
- Any meals not included in the package.
- Entrance fees to parks, boat rides, water sport activities.
- Any optional services specified in the detailed program.
- Beverages like soft drinks, mineral water etc.
- Anything not included in the Inclusions/Itinerary.
- Any Expense of the personal nature.
- Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance
Melbourne Arrival/Day At Leisure
Upon arrival at the Melbourne Tullamarine Airport, our agent will drive to your hotel for check-in. Just enjoy a peaceful day before you head on towards exploring mesmerizing Melbourne or alternatively stroll around the calm bay beaches of Melbourne and relish the delicious food across the shorelines.
Tour To Melbourne
Today, after enjoying a delicious breakfast at the hotel continue towards your tour in the most beautiful city of Australia, Melbourne. Popularly known as the cultural hub of Australia, Melbourne will give you a refined taste of Victorian-era-architecture, gardens, theatres, museums and stunning landscapes. Your package will include visits to the city’s most attractive tourist spots like; Federation Square, The Parliament House, Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Eureka Tower, The Shrine of Remembrance and many more. Later, in afternoon proceed to enjoy the Penguin Parade at Phillip Island where you can meet and greet numerous lovely Penguins. Also, you can visit the Melbourne Zoo, Churchill Island, Dandenong, Koala Conservation Center, and Werribee Open Range Zoo to witness the colorful flora and fauna of Melbourne. Spend the night at your hotel to relax.
Melbourne: Tour To Great Ocean Road
Relish delicious breakfast at the hotel and embark on a visit to the Australia’s most picturesque drive, the Great Ocean Road. It is one of the most beautiful coastal drives of the city and you can will witness the impressive twelve apostles rising from the sea. In addition to this you can visit Cape Otway, Lord Ard Gorge and Erskine Falls. Post the city tour, you can also opt for delicious dinner at an Indian restaurant and return back to hotel for overnight stay.
Melbourne To Sydney Transfer: Day At Leisure
After having breakfast in the morning drive to Melbourne Airport to board the flight to Sydney. Upon arrival our agent will meet and drive you to your pre-booked hotel. You can relax and loosen up for rest of the day or can even explore the city and dine around at your leisure.
After enjoying a delicious breakfast, commence your full day SIC tour of Sydney. Today, you will visit the grand and famous Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Mrs. Macquarie’s Chair, Wildlife World, Darling Harbour, Sydney Tower, and other attractive places of the city. Also, explore the historical sights of Sydney such as The Rocks. Additionally, you can also visit famous places of the city like; the amazing sea life at Sydney Aquarium, Sydney Wildlife Park and Manly Beach. Enjoy the marvelling 4D experience at the Sydney Tower and visit the famous Madame Tussauds museum to meet and greet your favorite celebrities. Have a good night’s rest at your hotel.
A Full Day Tour To Blue Mountains
After having a scrumptious breakfast, continue towards a full day SIC tour to explore the world Heritage-listed Blue Mountains including visits to the Scenic Railway, Katoomba Scenic World, Mount Solitary, Scenic Skyway, Scenic Cableway ride and Wentworth Falls. Ride the steepest incline Railway of the world gliding down to lush green valley below. Enjoy ascending on the cableway while devouring the mesmerizing views and ride on the skyway gliding smoothly between cliff tops, located 270 mts. above ancient ravines and rainforest embracing the valley floor. Spend afternoon in the Blue Mountains Botanic Garden and Featherdale Wildlife Park which habitats widest variety of private animals and birdlife. Feel the delight of hand feed Kangaroos, emus and wallabies. After a day filled with all the fun and adventure return back to your hotel in evening for a comfortable stay.
Today you will leave the place with endless memories of your beautiful trip to Australia. After having your breakfast at the hotel drive to Sydney Airport to board the flight back to home.
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian Passport Holders.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate/embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. (A/C will not work on hills).
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of/entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport tickets are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- 120 days and more before departure – 25% of total holiday cost.
- 90 days before departure – 30% of total holiday cost.
- 60 Days before departure – 75% of total holiday cost.
- 30 Days before departure – 100% of total holiday cost.