Travel to Kerala, a place to appease your soul in peace and serenity. Known as the God’s Own Country, it is a must visit place for travelers, keen on looking for a relaxing holiday or a romantic gateway.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Travel to Kerala, a place to appease your soul in peace and serenity. Known as the God’s Own Country, it is a must visit place for travelers, keen on looking for a relaxing holiday or a romantic gateway. You can visit Munnar to experience adventurous activities in the Periyar National Park, which has a great deal of offerings to enchant you. Paddy fields, lovely backwaters and palm-bordered shorelines of Alleppey will certainly captivate your senses.
- 6 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle on sharing basis (Sedan and similar).
- Road taxes, parking fees, fuel charges, interstate taxes.
- GST 5%.
- All personal expenses like tips, laundry, telephone calls/fax, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fees at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
- Entrance fees at all the monuments and sightseeing spots.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Domestic Airfare.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary.
Arrive In Cochin
Upon landing at the airport terminal our agent will take you to your hotel for registration. Towards the evening, continue for the Cochin city visit covering Dutch Palace and Jewish Synagogue. Visit Fort Cochin zone which houses St. Francis Church and Chinese Fishing Nets. After visits, enjoy and relax at your hotel in Cochin.
Cochin - Munnar By: Road (135 Kms/5 Hrs)
Continue to Munnar. Arrive and register at the hotel. Visit Valara Waterfalls and the tea plantations at night at Devikulam. Appreciate medium-term remain at the hotel in Munnar.
Continue for a neighborhood touring, covering Mattupetty Dam, Eravikulam national stop and Echo Point. Also, visit the Tata Tea Museum. Spend the evening at your leisure. You can further return to hotel or visit local markets.
Munnar - Thekkady By: Road (110 Kms/4.5 Hrs)
Continue to Thekkady. Visit to Nedumkandam Spice & Herbal garden where you can see plantation of various herbs and spices such as cloves, elaichi etc. You may explore Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary and enjoy different timberland activities such as Kalari Show, kalaripayattu and so on (pay directly at the act). Arrive in Thekkady and register to your hotel. Stay medium-term at the hotel.
Thekkady - Allepey By: Road (151 Kms/5 Hrs)
Drive to Allepey and register at your hotel upon arrival. Enjoy the spectacular view of backwaters and return to hotel for relaxation. Enjoy the hospitality and devour authentic cuisines.
Departure Allepey-Cochin (86 Kms/2.5 Hrs)
Today, continue towards Cochin airport for your return journey to home.
- Check-in and check-out time: 12 noon.
- The above-proposed tour program can be customized as per your needs and requirements.
- The above all cost is based on a good combination of heritage and star hotels. All the hotels are neat and clean and tastefully decorated air-conditioned rooms of international standards equipped with all modern facilities. We have been using these hotels regularly for our various overseas clients with an excellent report in respective categories.
- If any cost arises due to natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc., it has to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot.
- The above hotels are subject to availability upon confirmation and similar category of hotels would be provided on unavailability.
- In case you are particular to stay at any preferred hotels, please do let us know and we will revise our cost accordingly.