Nepal, home to Mount Everest, is ruled by the world’s most compelling mountains. The beautiful little nation is surrounded by the passionate zeniths of Himalayas.
Reviews 1 Review5/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Nepal, home to Mount Everest, is ruled by the world’s most compelling mountains. The beautiful little nation is surrounded by the passionate zeniths of Himalayas. This charming, friendly nation is globally famous for explorers and adventure seekers whether they are looking for climbing treks or otherworldly experiences.
- Accommodation at Amadablam or Ghangri Boutique Hotel.
- Transportation – All transfers and sightseeing ex-Kathmandu as per itinerary by PVT. A/C CAR (TATA INDIGO / MANZA / Similar) (02-03 pax)
- Vehicle is strictly as per itinerary and not at disposal.
- Meals – Daily Buffet breakfast in all hotels as per the itinerary.
- Entrance Fee to the monuments and guide charges not Included.
- All currently applicable taxes are included.
- Any additional meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Tickets.
- Vehicle is available as per Itinerary only
- Any Guide Services unless specified
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airport’s tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours / Extra Meals ordered
- GST 5 % extra
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Justclickkaro will not be responsible for natural calamities such as Tsunami, Cyclone etc.
Arrive At Kathmandu
Welcome to your ’Nepal – Cultural’ visit. After arriving at the Kathmandu International Airport our agent will meet you outside the entry corridor and will drop you at your hotel.
In Kathmandu * Outing To Bhaktapur And Nagarkot
After breakfast, continue your trip to Nagarkot. It is located at an elevation of 7500 feet and is the best place for field wandering and mountain seeing. You can catch the glimpse of beautiful eastern range of Himalayas – Everest, Chooyu, Nuptse, Lhotse, and Makalu and towards the west, Manaslu and Himalchuli. Further, continue towards Bhaktapur, located around 20 km away from the east of Kathmandu in the Kathmandu Valley. Bhaktapur is famous from various names such as the ’City of Devotees’, the ’City of Culture’, the ’Living Heritage’, and ’Nepal’s Cultural Gem’. It is one of the three imperial urban communities in the Kathmandu Valley. At night return back to your hotel in Kathmandu.
In Kathmandu | City Voyage Through Kathmandu
Today, enjoy a full day city tour of Kathmandu. Enroute,we will take you to visit the ancient sanctuaries of Pashupatinath, Boudhanath and Swayambhunath, a sanctuary of the living Goddess including a walk around the old Durbar Square. At night you can enjoy the nightlife of Nepal at the famous local bars and gambling clubs.
Return Home With Cheerful Recollections
Today say goodbye to ’Nepal – Cultural’ visit. We will drop you at the Kathmandu International Airport so that you can fly back home safely with beautiful memories. We regard and welcome any feedback about your travel experiences.
- Sightseeing: Half day sightseeing will be of maximum 03 hours
- Full day sightseeing will be of maximum 06 hours
- Check-in: 13:00 hrs. / Check-out time is 11:00 hrs.
- The guests are requested to keep cool with the drivers as they are not tourism educated and come from remote villages. Will appreciate, the guests do not lend their ears to the drivers as most of the time they misguide the passengers. For any guidance we would request them to contact our executive.
- Upon arrival, the guests will be furnished with a local contact number of our executive, who will assist the clients while travelling with us.
- If at any tourist spot the travellers do not complete the tours and want to continue the same the following day or later they will have to pay extra for the cost of the vehicle.
- Kindly maintain the timing for the sightseeing / transfers which will be advised by our executive.
- Nepal faces Power Cuts for up to 12-16 hrs. DAILY. In such cases, only the lights work. A/C & Lifts don’t work.
- Category of Rooms in the packages is base category other than specified.
- Do note that cars in Nepal do not have carriers. In the dicky 2 normal size suitcases with one or two small hand bags can fit. 4 pax are accommodated in a car with 1 person in the front seat next to the driver and 3 pax in the back. Just in case the clients feel uncomfortable / congested with 4 persons travelling in the car the option is available for a van at an additional cost.
- Vehicle will not be at disposal but will perform its respective duties as per the itinerary only.
- Any changes in the check in, check out, arrival and departure time, hotel name, itinerary are possible which will be communicated to you by our representatives if any need arises due to some unforeseen reasons. Cooperation from every guest is solicited to assist us to make your tour a memorable one.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO TRAVEL NEPAL BY AIR:
Adult – A valid Indian Passport or a Voter Id card is the only valid document for adults (18 yrs. & above) for travel to Kathmandu.
Child – For children below the age of 18 years, the school or college id suffices. The id should clearly reflect the traveller’s picture, school or college name, date of birth as well as the class in which the student is studying. Request that this be checked with the Indian Immigration authorities at your end too. This information stands good while writing this mail. Do update yourself for any changes. This information is correct as of today and cannot be held liable just in case anyone is not allowed to board or the Govt. of India changes the regulations. For Children below 12 years, please carry birth certificate and School id.
INR 1000, INR 2000 and INR 500 denomination Indian notes are banned in Nepal. Indian Rupees of the denomination of Rs. 500 & Rs. 1000. They are not a valid tender currency in Nepal. They are strictly banned (punishable under Nepal law if any one possessing this is found). Hence no one should carry this. Please carry currency of small denominations such as INR 20, 50, 100 for your expenses.
Adult – A valid Indian passport or an election Id is the only valid document for adults (18 yrs. & above) for travel to Kathmandu.
Child – For children below the age of 18 years the school or college id suffices. The id should clearly reflect the traveller’s picture, school or college name, date of birth as well as the class in which the student is studying. For Children below 12 years, please carry birth certificate and School id. Request that this be checked with the Indian Immigration authorities at your end too. This information stands good while writing this mail. Do update yourself for any changes. This information is correct as of today and cannot be held liable just in case anyone is not allowed to board or the Govt. of India changes the regulations.