Best Of United Kingdom
The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island country in northwestern Europe.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island country in northwestern Europe. Britain – origin of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a comprehensively persuasive focal point of back and culture. Britain is additionally site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and hundreds of years old colleges at Oxford and Cambridge.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Edinburgh at choice of hotel
- 01 Nights accommodation in Glasgow at choice of hotel
- 02 Nights accommodation in Inverness at choice of hotel
- 02 Night accommodation in London at choice of hotel
- Continental Breakfast on everyday except for Day 1
- Edinburgh Airport to hotel transfer on Private basis.
- London accommodation to LHR Airport transfer on SIC basis
- Hop on hop off tour of Edinburgh
- Hop on hop off tour of Glasgow
- Hop On Hop Of Inverness
- The original London sightseeing tour( Hop On Hop Of )
- Britrail Pass – 3 days in 1 months – 2nd class
- International airfare with taxes
- 3.50% GST
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Tips and porterage
- Surcharges as applicable
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
- Visa Fees
- Travel Insurance
Upon arrival in Edinburgh the Capital of Scotland since the 15th Century, you will be transferred to your hotel by Private vehicle. The day is free to explore the city on your own. Overnight in Edinburgh.
Edinburgh: Hop On Hop Tour City Tour
After breakfast enjoy the Hop on Hop off Tour of Edinburgh. Marvel at the impenetrable Castle Rock and hear about the attempts to capture Edinburgh Castle, see the Royal Mile which joins Edinburgh. Overnight in Edinburgh.
Edinburgh – Glasgow (2 Hours 30 Mins): Hop On Hop Tour City Tour
After breakfast, proceed on own to Edinburgh station to board your train for Glasgow. Upon arrival check into the hotel on your own. Today arm yourself with a Hop on Hop off tour of and see the excellent museums, art galleries and beautiful parks. Overnight in Glasgow.
Glasgow – Inverness (3 Hours 20mins)
After breakfast, proceed on own to Glasgow station to board your train for Inverness. Upon arrival check into the hotel on your own. Rest of the Day is free for Leisure Overnight in Inverness.
Inverness: Hop On Hop Tour City Tour
After breakfast, see the best of Inverness, the capital of the Scottish Highlands, on a hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour. Visit the Bridge Street, Queensgate, Strothers Lane, Huntly Street and many more sights. Overnight in Inverness.
Inverness – London (8 Hours 20mins)
After breakfast, proceed on own to Inverness station to board your train for London. Upon arrival check into the hotel on your own. Rest of the Day is free for Leisure. Overnight in London.
London: Hop On Hop Tour City Tour
After breakfast enjoy the Hop on Hop off Tour of London. See the Parliament Square, to see Westminster Abbey, where many of the Kings, Queens, Statesmen, poets and writers are buried. See Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament. Then heading to St James’ Park and Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square. Also enjoy a cruise on River Thames. Overnight in London.
After Breakfast at the hotel check out and you will be transferred to London airport by SIC basis to proceed onward to the next destination.
- All rates are valid from 01 March 2018 to 30 Sep 2019
- A GST of 5% will be applicable on the total invoice.
- The rates are valid for minimum 02 adults travelling together at all times.
- The rates are subject to availability of hotel accommodation and sightseeing tours at the time of booking. We reserve the right to use an alternate hotel accommodation of an equal or higher standard. If we source a more expensive alternative, we reserve the right to re-quote based on the higher rates.
- Prices are not valid during Trade Fair periods, Festival periods and block out periods.
- Surcharges may be applicable on certain dates, some hotels in some cities charge a surcharge on weekends / weekdays.
- Description of tours is indicative and itineraries are also indicative.
- As a practice all international hotels take a security deposit at the time of check-in. The amount is generally blocked on the client’s credit card or they can pay cash to the hotel. The amount will vary according to the hotel and is refunded back to the clients upon check out. Debit cards should not be offered as it will be charged immediately and refunded only after 2-3 weeks.
- We are not holding any Hotel blocks for this package.
- International Check in time is 1400hrs / Check out time is 1100hrs, early check in and checkout is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- Tours on Seat in coach basis starts from designated point & clients have to make their own way to the departure point.
- Transfers wherever included are without night surcharges, (Extra charge for arrival between 1900hrs and 0700hrs)
- Sightseeing’s tours are strictly based on weather conditions and also local service providers have rights to cancel the sightseeing tours without prior notice.
- Rates subject to change without prior notice and also for clients travelling during weekends.
- Offer can be withdrawn at any point without prior notice.
- No refunds either in part or in full will be made for any unutilized service.
- All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by local companies. The timings and days of operation are subject to alteration. Changes if any will be intimated at the time of booking.
- Bookings once confirmed are subject to cancellation charges which shall be advised at that time.