We are catering some valued sightseeing points in our “Dalhousie Tour” package where you can explore the tourist attraction points.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
We are catering some valued sightseeing points in our “Dalhousie Tour” package where you can explore the tourist attraction points. In Dalhousie tourist can explore the local attraction like Khajjiar, Punch pula, Subhash baoli, and local Market.
The tiny tinsel town Dalhousie tucked away in the lap of Himachal Pradesh is a piece of paradise for all the travellers. It boasts of old world charm, mesmerizing natural landscape, pine-clad valleys, flower bedecked meadows, fast flowing rivers, magnificent misty mountains and some of the most spectacular views in the world. The air smells of the Scottish and Victorian architecture and the ambience reminds you of the pristine British flavors.
Dalhousie, one of the favourite among most tourists travelling to Himanchal Pradesh is famously known for its mesmerizing natural beauty and its old world charm. This hill station was one of the most favorite summer destinations of the ruling Britishers and this is truly reflected in the majestic Victorian style mansions in this region. Situated far from the buzzing cities in the country, this quaint town transports you to a pollution-free environment in the lap of nature. Dalhousie is known for its scenic beauty has a number mountains and river streams that tourists must visit. Among them the most famous are Panch Pulla, Satdhara Falls and the Daikund peak.
- Welcome drink on arrival at hotel.
- 02Nights accommodation at hotel.
- Meal Plan breakfast and dinner at the hotel.
- All transfers, city tours and transport services by A/C VEHICLE All India Tourist permit vehicle as per the above itinerary.
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes.
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Insurance
- Expenses of personal nature like tips to Guide, waiters, drivers, laundry, alcoholic drinks, telephonic calls etc.
- Entry fees, camera fees to the monuments, Joy rides, safari etc.
- Any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. flight delays/cancellations, road blockage, vehicle breakdown strikes etc.
- Anything else not specifically mentioned in the inclusion above.
- Surcharge will be applicable on Festivals season, long weekend, xmas and new year period
- GST extra as applicable.
Chandigarh To Dalhousie (325kms/6-7hrs)
After reaching Chandigarh, you will be transferred to Dalhousie by road. Check in the hotel and after some time resting in the room will leave for Panchpula which is a gorgeous site, just 2 miles away. Besides this, travelers also get an opportunity to explore the other beautiful appeals of this place which are Subhash Baoli and Laxmi Narayan Shrine. Night stay at hotel.
Dalhousie – Khajjar- Chamba- Dalhousie
After breakfast, head off to Khajjiar where you get to explore many attractions like Khajji Naga Temple, Kalatop wildlife sanctuary and many more. Later proceed to Chamba and after exploring the sights, get back to Dalhousie. Overnight stay at hotel.
After having breakfast, checkout from the hotel and drop to Chandigarh for your onward journey.