Blissful Sikkim with Darjeeling
Spread in strips over a precarious mountain edge, encompassed by emerald-green tea estates and overshadowed by lofty
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
The trio scenic towns of North East- Darjeeling, Gangtok and Pelling are the pleasant slope towns enveloped in the lush-green natural surroundings and mighty Himalayas. This delightful 8-days trip offers you many stunning views of Mt. Kanchenjunga and other snow-capped pinnacles, lovely tea gardens, historically rich religious communities and picturesque towns. In addition to this, the package incorporates day-treks and outings to the delightful Tsomgo Lake, drive to the Tiger Hill for dawn, and many more visits to the beautiful landmarks of Darjeeling.
- Accommodation on twin/Double Sharing Basis.
- All the rooms are based category
- Meal Plan (as per mentioned above)
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Present GST Included.
- Air Fare / Train fare
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, should be is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
Arrival And Exchange To Gangtok
Welcome by our delegate upon arrival at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP)/Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction)/Bagdogra Airport (IXB). He will assist you to reach your Hotel-Summit Grace and Spa Darjeelingthat is pre-booked in Gangtok. On entry register with the hotel and relax. Gangtok is situated at a height of 1650 meters above the ocean level. The town is primarily famous for Buddhist’s journey and has various religious places, particularly Enchey Monastery. Clubs, malls, restaurants, adventurous focuses, etc. has made Gangtok a hotspot for travelers across the globe. Its rich and dynamic culture attracts tourists to visit this scenic place and relish its mesmerizing beauty.
After breakfast continue for trek to Tsomgo Lake popularly known as Changu Lake. This icy lake is a main vacation destination and is situated towards the famous Nathu La pass. Enjoy the lovely pleasant weather of this beautiful place. Afterwards, visit globally famous Baba Mandir. The sacred Mandir was built in the honor of Baba Harbhajan Singh who sacrificed his life for the nation. Hailed as the ”Hero of Nathula”, the army man from Sikh regiment is revered as a deity.
Also visit the Nathula Pass (Alt 14000Ft.) on China Border (Except Mon, Tue) for Indian citizens just at an extra expense. By the night come back to Gangtok and shop at M.G Road (Mall Road) or in other neighboring markets.
After breakfast continue for an entire day city visit. The tour includes visit to Tashi standpoint, Ganesh Tok and Hanuman Tok, Ranka Monastery, Banjhakri Falls, Cottage Industry, Dro-dul Chorten, Institute of Tibetology, Flower show and Handicraft Center.
Gangtok – Pelling
After breakfast at the hotel, continue your voyage towards Pelling. Upon landing, register with the hotel. Rest of the day is free for relaxation. Pelling is settled at a height of 2150 meters. The town is draped with nature’s beauty and home to religious communities. It showcases the effortless amalgamation of culture and nature. To witness Himalayan crests from this town is incomparable. On a sunny morning you can witness the delightful view of the world’s third biggest peak (Kanchenjunga), alongside Kumbhakarna, Pandim, Zopuno, Shimbho, Rathong, Sinolchu and so on. Exotic orchid fields personify the elegance and beauty of the town. Additionally, its short treks and rich natural life make it an ideal choice for the trekkers and adventure seekers.
After breakfast leave for an entire day touring and visit Darap town, Kanchenjunga cascades, Sewaro Rock Garden, Rimbi water Falls and Khecheopalri Lake. After lunch, proceed your visit to Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdantse Ruins, New Halipad Ground and Bird Sanctuary.
After having breakfast at the hotel, drive to Darjeeling. Upon landing register with the hotel and rest of the day is free to explore the city. You can shop around for the local handicrafts.
In early morning, leave to witness the mesmerizing view of dawn at Tiger Hill. This is a notable attraction among the explorers. While coming back to the hotel, visit the Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. Have your morning meal and leave for the entire city tour which includes Natural History Museum, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Parmesan Nadia Himalayan Zoological Park, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Center, Ropeway, Tea Estates, Peace Pagoda and Tensing – Gumbo Rock.
Darjeeling – IXB Airport
It’s time to bid adieu to the darling of hills, Darjeeling. After breakfast check-out from your hotel and head towards the Airport for your return journey.
- 30 days prior cancellation 100 % refunded
- 15 days prior cancellation 50 % refunded
- For every cancellation an amount of INR 500 will be deducted as refund processing fee.
- 50 % advance at the time of booking for confirmation and rest 50 % at the time of check in.
- All applicable Transfers & Sightseeing by Scorpio /Xylo or similar which will not be at disposal and will be exclusively used for the guest as per the itinerary only (on point to point basis). This vehicle will also change sector wise.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- During season period the check-out time from the hotel maximum by 8:00 am as because of the heavy traffic issues.
- During season period sightseeing for Ropeway (Outer View) will only be done. And if cable car rides, waiting charges will be applicable.
- Toll and parking charges will be extra.
- Guest should take care of their belongings (cash, sunglass, wallet, etc.) as company would not be reliable or held responsible for any misplacement or loss of the articles.
- In North Sikkim sector, the drivers allowance would be Rs 500 extra per day per vehicle.
- Cancellation has to be sent to us by Fax / Email.
- From Date of booking – 30 days only communication charges of Rs 2000.00 per person
- 30 -15 Days prior to departure 25% of tour cost
- 14 -07 Days prior to departure 50% of tour cost