Singapore Family Special
Singapore is one the most loved tourist paradise amongst the famous holiday destinations of South-East Asia. The Lion city, the Garden city and the Red Dot.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Singapore is one the most loved tourist paradise amongst the famous holiday destinations of South-East Asia. It is also known by the names; the Lion city, the Garden city and the Red Dot. Get ready to relish the delicacy of a variety of food with combinations of Chinese, Indian, Malay and Western culture. Enjoy a walk around the well-known Chinatown or enjoy the Singapore Heritage Festival or Mid-Autumn Festival. The mesmerizing place has numerous pagodas, mosques, shopping centers, and the busiest cultural neighborhoods. This alluring place will offer you the opportunity to explore a number of scenic places, delightful food, fun street shopping, gorgeous artifacts and much more. So pack your bags to enjoy a perfect holiday at the heavenly Singapore.
- Return Airfare on Economy Class.
- 04 nights accommodation in Singapore on twin sharing.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Half day city tour of Singapore on Seat in coach basis.
- Return airport transfers on seat on Private basis.(Airport – Hotel – Airport )
- Government Service Tax.
- Entrance fees to parks, boat rides, water sport activities.
- Any optional services specified in the detailed program.
- Beverages like soft drinks, mineral water etc.
- Anything Not Included in the Inclusions/Itinerary.
- Any Expense of the Personal Nature.
- Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance
Arrival In Singapore-Night Safari
As you arrive at the airport, our tour representative will be waiting for you outside the airport. He will welcome and take you to the hotel in Singapore for check-in where you can have rest for a while. Singapore is also known as “The Lion City” and is traveler’s dream goal. Singapore’s Prince named Sang Nila Utama had given this name to the city, as the lion was considered as a lucky charm. The names is derived from the Malay words; “Singa” meaning lion and “Pura” meaning city. In the afternoon continue for a delightful sightseeing of the entire city while watching the lifestyle of the cordial people of this beautiful destination. In the evening proceed towards a ‘Night Safari’ tour. Enjoy the amazing experience of the famous Night Safari at Singapore’s captivating zoo. Take an open tram to travel in the various parts of this zoo that is a home to more than 1,000 animals. Afterwards, watch a number of animals under the shining moonlight like; Cape buffalo, African bongo, blue sheep, striped hyena, golden jackal, the rare great one-horned rhinoceros and other creatures playing, wandering or eating around the night safari’s lavish grounds. Also, with a help of a tourist guide you can even watch the animals closely. At the end of day return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After enjoying a delicious buffet breakfast at the hotel, have rest for sometime before you proceed to a tour of the amazing Sentosa Island. During the tour you will witness the Underwater World at extra expense. Sentosa Island is near to the mainland and is a perfect spot to enjoy the entertaining and fun-filled activities around the area. Get fascinated by the various famous attractions that depict the rich history and culture of the place. Enjoy the countless spectacular outlooks of the popular landscapes, beautiful gardens, and mesmerizing fountains. Also, try some entertaining activities around the island and a two 18-hole golf courses with impressive views. Visit the bewitching aquarium to watch the dolphins playing in the pool at Dolphin Lagoons and relish the music of musical fountain and much more. Continue to enjoy a fun cable car ride, explore the arts at Singapore Museum, and enjoy the magical marine life at Underwater World and musical fountain show. Drive back to the hotel after a day full of adventure.
Singapore-Full Day Universal Studio
After a scrumptious buffet breakfast proceed for a full-day tour to Universal Studio, a theme park settled at the Resorts World Sentosa on Sentosa Island. Enjoy watching entertaining movies at the amazing Universal Studios. Here you will get a chance to experience a lot of fun rides, shows, and popular tourist attractions based on the blockbuster movies and famous television series, including Transformers and rides like; The Ultimate 3D Battle, Shrek 4-D Adventure, Madagascar: A Crate Adventure, and Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure. At the end return back to the hotel and rest for the time remaining.
Start the day with an energizing breakfast and continue to a half-day city tour to Singapore. Begin the tour with a drive to the ”Colonial Heart” and enjoy the amazing perspectives of the Padang Cricket Club. The club is surrounded by a number of famous tourist spots of the place for example; The Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall, Saint Andrew’s Cathedral, and many more. Further, visit the iconic Fukien or Hoklo temple, Thian Hock Keng Temple; the oldest temple of Singapore. Then, visit the enchanting Merlion Park to enjoy the bewitching views of Marina Bay. End the day with a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Departure From Singapore
Today after having a mouth-watering breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive to the airport for your return flight back to home. Leave this alluring destination will sweet memories of your trip.
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian Passport Holders.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate/embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. (A/C will not work on hills).
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of/entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport tickets are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- 120 days and more before departure – 25% of total holiday cost.
- 90 days before departure – 30% of total holiday cost.
- 60 Days before departure – 75% of total holiday cost.
- 30 Days before departure – 100% of total holiday cost.
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold Travkart.com for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JUSTCLICKKARO.com
Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.