Europe is most generally viewed as isolated from Asia by the watershed partitions of the Ural and Caucasus Mountains.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Belgium, a nation in Western Europe, is known for medieval towns, Renaissance engineering and as central station of the European Union and NATO. France, in Western Europe, envelops medieval urban areas, snowcapped towns and Mediterranean shorelines. The Netherlands, a nation in northwestern Europe, is known for a level scene of trenches, tulip fields, windmills and cycling courses.
- 02 nights accommodation in Amsterdam on double sharing basis
- 02 nights accommodation in Brussels on double sharing basis
- 02 nights accommodation in Paris on double sharing basis
- Continental Breakfast everyday except on Day 1
- Amsterdam City Tour, Volendam, Marken & Windmills
- Amsterdam Canal Cruise
- 24 Hours Hop-on Hop-off City Tour of Brussels
- Hop on Hop Off. 1 Day Paris. L’Opentour. Double-Decker Bus.
- Transfer on seat in coach basis from Amsterdam Airport to Amsterdam Hotel
- Transfer on seat in coach basis from Paris Hotel – Paris Airport
- Second Class sector ticket from Amsterdam to Brussels
- Second Class sector ticket from Brussels to Paris
- GST of 3.50%
- Visa Fees and Travel Insurance
- International airfare with taxes
- Guaranteed early check in or late check out. This is completely at the discretion of the hotel and we can only put in a request for the same.
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Tips and porterage & City Tax
- Surcharges as applicable due to peak season, surcharge dates, trade fair dates, Christmas, New Year week.
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary.
- Drinks including Water during meals / sightseeing tours are not included
Arrive at Amsterdam airport and transfer by your seat in coach to your hotel in Amsterdam. Rest of the day is free to recuperate from the journey. Overnight at the hotel in Amsterdam
Today morning after breakfast set for an extensive visit of Amsterdam followed by a picturesque tour in the Dutch countryside. Later Sit back relax, plug in your earphones and enjoy this canal cruise which provides audio guides in 19 languages! Overnight stay at hotel in Amsterdam.
Amsterdam – Brussels
Buffet Breakfast at the hotel. Proceed on your own to the Amsterdam railway station in order to pick up the train to Brussels. Once you are in the capital of Belgium. Transfer on your own to your hotel. Accommodation in your hotel in Brussels.
Today morning set your own itinerary on the hop-on hop-off tour of Brussels. The coach passes all the main sights in the city, including St Michael Cathedral, the Congress Column, the Atomium, Grand Place, Palace of Justice, the Royal Museum of Art and History and the Royal Palace, so you’ll be able to see as much as you like in your own time. Overnight at hotel in Brussels.
Brussels – Paris
Buffet break fast at the hotel. Transfer on your own to Brussels station in order to pick up the train to Paris. Only 1 and half hour and you will be in the capital of France. Transfer on your own on arrival to your hotel. Accommodation in your hotel.
Enjoy the main sights of the French capital with this fantastic hop on hop off open top bus tour including 4 different routes, valid for one day! Overnight at the hotel in Paris.
Today morning you will take your seat in coach transfer back to the airport for your onward flight.
- All rates are valid from 01 March 2018 to 30 Sep 2019
- A GST of 5% will be applicable on the total invoice.
- The rates are valid for minimum 02 adults travelling together at all times.
- The rates are subject to availability of hotel accommodation and sightseeing tours at the time of booking. We reserve the right to use an alternate hotel accommodation of an equal or higher standard. If we source a more expensive alternative, we reserve the right to re-quote based on the higher rates.
- Prices are not valid during Trade Fair periods, Festival periods and block out periods.
- Surcharges may be applicable on certain dates, some hotels in some cities charge a surcharge on weekends / weekdays.
- Description of tours is indicative and itineraries are also indicative.
- As a practice all international hotels take a security deposit at the time of check-in. The amount is generally blocked on the client’s credit card or they can pay cash to the hotel. The amount will vary according to the hotel and is refunded back to the clients upon check out. Debit cards should not be offered as it will be charged immediately and refunded only after 2-3 weeks.
- We are not holding any Hotel blocks for this package.
- International Check in time is 1400hrs / Check out time is 1100hrs, early check in and checkout is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- Tours on Seat in coach basis starts from designated point & clients have to make their own way to the departure point.
- Transfers wherever included are without night surcharges, (Extra charge for arrival between 1900hrs and 0700hrs)
- Sightseeing’s tours are strictly based on weather conditions and also local service providers have rights to cancel the sightseeing tours without prior notice.
- Rates subject to change without prior notice and also for clients travelling during weekends.
- Offer can be withdrawn at any point without prior notice.
- No refunds either in part or in full will be made for any unutilized service.
- All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by local companies. The timings and days of operation are subject to alteration. Changes if any will be intimated at the time of booking.
- Bookings once confirmed are subject to cancellation charges which shall be advised at that time.