We are catering some valued sightseeing points in our “Dharamshala Tour” package where you can explore the tourist attraction points.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
We are catering some valued sightseeing points in our “Dharamshala Tour” package where you can explore the tourist attraction points. In Dharamshala tourist can also explore the local attraction of Dalai lama Temple, Bhagsu Temple and Water fall, Dal lake and Dharamshala cricket stadium.
- Welcome drink on arrival at hotel.
- 02Nights accommodation at hotel.
- Meal Plan buffet breakfast and dinner at the hotel.
- All transfers, city tours and transport services by A/C VEHICLE All India Tourist permit vehicle as per the above itinerary.
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes.
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Insurance
- Expenses of personal nature like tips to Guide, waiters, drivers, laundry, alcoholic drinks, telephonic calls etc.
- Entry fees, camera fees to the monuments, Joy rides, safari etc.
- Any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. flight delays/cancellations, road blockage, vehicle breakdown strikes etc.
- Anything else not specifically mentioned in the inclusion above.
- Surcharge will be applicable on Festivals season, long weekend, xmas and new year period
- GST extra as applicable.
Chandigarh – Dharamshala
On arrival in Chandigarh, you will be transfer to Dharamshala by car, Check in and relax for the day and overnight stay.
Post breakfast leave for a half day sightseeing tour of Dharamshala covering popular attractions of the town such as the Tibetan Medical centre, Local Monasteries, Dalai Lama Temple Complex, Bhagsunag Fall & Temple, Norbulinka Institute, War Memorial etc. Return to hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Post breakfast drop to Chandigarh for your onward journey.
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian nationality.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal (AC will not work on hills)
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- All water activities are subject to weather conditions.
- Flight tickets are subject to availability. In case the tickets are not available for the quoted amount then other alternative dates will be recommended.