Dubai is primarily famous for its luxurious shopping centers, modern architecture and a vibrant nightlife.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Dubai is primarily famous for its luxurious shopping centers, modern architecture and a vibrant nightlife. It is home to the spectacular Burj Khalifa, a 830m-tall tower, overseeing the amazing skyline of the city filled with other skyscrapers. During your visit to Dubai do not miss out visiting the beautiful Dubai Fountain that has lovely jets and colorful lights choreographed with entertaining music. You can also visit The Palm, a luxurious resort with crystal clear blue water and marine species parks. Ultra-Modern facilities and amenities of this resort is enough to make your stay stress-free and comfortable. At night enjoy taking a walk around the city and witness the twinkling lights decorated all around the tall structures of the city. Visit Abu Dhabi, it ranks amongst the best modern cities of the world that offers a number of delights to allure a tourist’s soul. Abu Dhabi is a vibrant city with some true riches while maintaining the rich cultural background on the same time. Also, go for a driving experience to the Downtown Dubai which is known for its vivid and hypnotizing horizons.
- 06 Night Accommodation Hotel.
- Daily Breakfast
- Airport – Hotel – Airport Transfers on SIC.
- HD Dubai City Tour on SIC.
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner on SIC.
- Desert Safari With Dinner – Belly Dancing on SIC.
- HD Tour to Dubai Mall & Burj Khalifa on SIC.
- FD Abu Dhabi Mosque & Ferrari World on SIC.
- Aquaventure and Lost chamber on SIC.
- Any Airfare.
- Dubai tourism Fee
- Government Service Tax.
- Any meals not included in the package.
- Entrance fees to parks, boat rides, water sport activities.
- Any optional services specified in the detailed program.
- Beverages like soft drinks, mineral water etc.
- Anything Not Included in the Inclusions/Itinerary.
- Any Expense of the Personal Nature.
- Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance
Arrival At Dubai-Evening Dhow Cruise
Upon your arrival at Dubai International Airport, our Tour Representative will greet and take you to the hotel for check-in (Early check-in is subject to availability and may cost you extra). In the evening you will be taken to enjoy the entertaining experience of the mesmerizing Dhow Cruise. The unique experience of cruising down to Dubai’s creek is a thrilling adventure to try during your visit to alluring Dubai. Dubai Creek is a saltwater stream of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Earlier it was extended to Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary but now it is extended to the Persian Gulf. Dubai creek divides the bewitching city into two commercial parts that will surely captivate you with its splendid outlooks. During your visit to Dubai you will discover how beautifully the city reflects its culture and traditions through its impressive architecture. At night enjoy a delicious buffet dinner served with soft drinks at the cruise. At the end of day, drive back to the hotel in Dubai for an overnight stay.
Morning Half Day City Tour And Desert Safari With Dinner
In the morning after enjoying a delicious at the hotel, continue towards the fun half-day city tour to Dubai. Start your tour with a drive to the Palm Jumeirah which is known as the eighth wonder of the world and visit to a quick photo stop near the famous Atlantis Hotel. Then you will be taken to the alluring Jumeirah Mosque built in 1979. After that visit the famous Sheikh Zayed road highway to witness the magnificent Burj Khalifa, tallest building of the world. Then continue to the old part of the city to discover bewitching palaces while traveling to the famous Dubai’s Creek. After that take your journey to the amazing Dubai Museum and the Al Fahidi fort to explore the fascinating history of the place. Then visit the famous gold and spice souk and the souvenir shop to shop for some beautiful artifacts, souvenirs, and crafts from the colonial times. The city tour will come to an end with a visit to the spectacular Burj Al Arab hotel including a stop for photographs outside the hotel. Then drive to the hotel to have some relaxing time.
In the afternoon, start your tour with an adventurous roller coaster drive amongst the desert over the enchanting Sand Dunes. After that you will go for a short visit to the Ali’s camel farm and then visit the camp where you can enjoy the mesmerizing landscapes of dessert. You will be welcomed in a traditional way with Arabic coffee, and tea and dates with an evening dinner made on the charcoal fires and a traditional oven. Spend some quality time and take rest in the adorable Arabic tents well-furnished with carpets and pillows beside the campfire. You can get a henna tattoo or try an entertaining camel ride, Tanoura dance show and a lovely belly dance performance. The evening will end with a delectable three course barbeque meal including a large variety of meats and salads with melodious Arabic music. Later, drive back to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay at your accomodation in Dubai.
Dubai Mall And Top Of Burj Khalifa
After relishing breakfast, take rest for a while. Or visit the nearby malls or go for the amazing experience of Ski Dubai (at an extra cost) at the Mall of Emirates. In the afternoon you will be taken to the Dubai Mall, one of the largest mall of the world having more than 1200 stores. Later, proceed towards the Top of Burj Khalifa. There you will visit the 124th Floor Observation Deck at Burj Khalifa to enjoy the stunning views of the whole Dubai. After that watch the captivating Dubai Fountains, the largest fountain in the world. At the night return back to the hotel for a comfy overnight stay.
Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque with Ferrari World
In the morning, after savoring your favorite breakfast at the hotel, proceed towards a full-day tour to the iconic Abu Dhabi Mosque and the thrilling Ferrari Theme Park. Upon your arrival at Abu Dhabi Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, enjoy watching the hypnotizing outlooks of amazing white marble courtyards and sacred prayer rooms. Make sure you are in a proper dress before you visit this holy place. After that take your journey towards the fun filled Ferrari World, situated on the Yas island. The theme park is extended to the area of 200,000 square meters, making it the biggest indoor theme park of the world. You can discover more than 20 famous tourist spots during your visit such as Formula Rossa; world’s fastest roller coaster. At night return back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Dubai.
Day at Leisure
After savoring a luscious breakfast at the hotel you can spend the whole day on your own at leisure. Additionally, you can visit some of the most famous tourist wonders of this stunning destination such as Wild Wadi Waterpark, Al Bastakiya, Dubai Dolphinarium, Dubai Miracle Garden, Grand Bur Dubai Masjid, Souk Madinat Jumeirah, and many more popular spots across the land. At the end return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Aquaventure and Lost chamber
Enjoy your breakfast and proceed towards the thrilling Aquaventure Dubai. It is situated in the area of 42 acres and the place gives you a chance to do a number of fun and exciting things. Some of those entertaining things are Master Blasters, speed slide, rivers, rapids, Splashers children, play area, visiting vivid tropical landscapes, and a private beach. You can enjoy the exciting experience of exploring the interesting remains of Atlantis from the past under the sea. During your underwater experience you will get a golden chance to witness 65,000 unique marine species while swimming in the clear blue waters. You can also enjoy the thrilling experience of Atlantean adventure amidst The Lost Chambers, maze of underwater halls and tunnels. At end of the day, return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Departure From Dubai
Today you leave this magical place with countless sweet memories of your trip to Dubai. After relishing a delicious breakfast, check-out from the hotel. Additionally, you can enjoy the amazing services of the hotel or go for shopping from the nearby places, if you have some extra time before you head towards the airport. Afterwards, you will be driven to the airport to catch your flight back to home.
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian Passport Holders.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate/embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. (A/C will not work on hills).
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of/entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport tickets are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- 120 days and more before departure – 25% of total holiday cost.
- 90 days before departure – 30% of total holiday cost.
- 60 Days before departure – 75% of total holiday cost.
- 30 Days before departure – 100% of total holiday cost.