Discover Breathtaking Bhutan
Bhutan is a tiny and beautiful kingdom, increasing beauty of Eastern Asia by manifolds through its pristine natural surroundings, glorious history and charming culture.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Bhutan is a tiny and beautiful kingdom, increasing beauty of Eastern Asia by manifolds through its pristine natural surroundings, glorious history and charming culture. Nestled artistically in the blanket of magnificent Himalayan range, it is an ideal holiday destination for backpackers and families alike. Bhutan is a sovereign state located autonomously among the two countries of the Republic of India in the south and the People’s republic of China inside the northern and north-western vicinity. Nepal lies to the west of Bhutan and its other neighbouring countries are Bangladesh and Myanmar. Bhutan is fondly called as the ‘The Land of Happiness’ as its beauty is blended with awe-inspiring natural beauty, high level of spirituality, warm Bhutanese culture complemented with smiling faces of its citizen. In a survey it was found that the citizens of Bhutan are the happiest human beings on this planet. So what can be the better destination to spend a perfect vacation with your family and loved ones other than the breathtakingly beautiful Bhutan.
- Return Airfare on Economy Class
- Accommodation: In Twin/Double sharing basis*.
- Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Transportation: Non A/C pvt. (Hiace/Coaster).
- English speaking Guide service.
- Per day 01 Ltr. Mineral water during sightseeing.
- All Tourist Permit: Yes.
- All Bhutan Taxes.
- No Tips for the guides, driver or hotels.
- Sightseeing Entry fee.
- Travel insurance is not covered.
- Luxury hotels and separate vehicle will be charged extra.
- Personal related expenses like calls, Internet, Beverages, Alcohol, laundry, donations to Monasteries and Temples, Souvenirs, shopping etc.
- GST Extra.
Arrival In Paro-Thimphu
Upon your arrival at the Paro International Airport, proceed towards the immigration counter to complete all the immigration formalities. After that the scheduled chauffeur will meet you outside the airport and transfer you to Thimpu. After arrival at Thimpu, check-in to your hotel and have some rest before commencing your short sightseeing tour to the city. It is the capital and largest city of amazing Bhutan. The city is also a political and a financial center of Bhutan. Located on the bank of the shining River Wang Chuu, Thimphu is a place where you will find most of the important and political structures of Bhutan. The National Assembly of the new parliamentary democracy and the enchanting house of the King are two of the most significant buildings of the place. The city has a fascinating and fun four-day festival, held every year during the autumn season, scheduled around September/October. At the night drive back to your hotel for a delicious dinner and an overnight stay in Thimpu.
In the morning, after enjoying a delicious breakfast at the hotel you will proceed towards your sightseeing tour to Thimphu. During this tour you will visit the amazing Kuensel Phodrang (Buddha Statue) a spectacular tourist spot that has a large Buddha statue on the top of the Kuensel Phodrang, National Memorial Chorten (Monument) and a Folk Heritage Museum. In the afternoon, have lunch and proceed towards visiting the alluring Sangaygang View Point, Changangkha Monastery, Takin Preserve Center, the national animal of Bhutan, Tashichho Dzong (Fortress of the Glorious Religion) and many more popular tourist spots of the place. At the end, return back to the hotel for a dinner and a comfy overnight stay at Thimphu.
Today after relishing breakfast at the hotel take rest for a while. In the afternoon you will be taken to Punakha/Wangdue Phodrang (4,300 ft.), by traveling through Dochula-Pass (10,170 ft.) to watch the magnificent perspectives of the glorious Himalayas. As you travel through the pass you will discover 108 Druk Wangyal Khangzang Chorten that is said to bring multi-fold merit to all the sentient beings. Due to this visitors make sure to visit this pass during their travel to Bhutan. After that you will visit the lovely Punakha restaurant to enjoy delicious lunch where you can experiment with the traditional Bhutanese cuisines. Then continue towards visiting the charming Chime Lhakhang and Punakha Dzong. End your day with check-in at the Punakha/Wangdue hotel or resort and have a delicious dinner before slipping into a relaxed sleep in the serenity of nature.
Punakha Khamsum Yulley Namgyal Chorten Hiking OR Day Excursion to Gangtey Valley
After breakfast in the morning drive towards Phobjikha valley from Punakha. As you travel through the dense forests of the beautiful Phobjikha Valley you will reach the Gantey village where you will get a chance to witness the adorable Gangtey Monastery. Phobjikha valley is a part of the charming Jigme Singye Wangchuck National Park. It was earlier called by the name Black Mountains National Park, one of the most important sanctuaries of nature in Bhutan. During every winter season you will discover approximately 300 unique and endangered black-necked cranes. The stunning hills and magnificent mountains surrounding the place are home to lot of nomadic shepherds and yak-herders. After relishing a mouth-watering lunch at the spectacular Phobjikha valley, you can continue to explore the charming valley and the Black Necked Crane Center.
After breakfast in the morning, you will be taken to a point where you will start hiking towards the stunning Khamsum Yulley Namgyal Chorten. After that you will have a pleasurable walk to a chorten from where you can witness a scenic perspective of Punakha valley. As you return you can indulge in adventure sports activities such as river rafting or you can enjoy shopping while wandering around the town. At the night return back to the hotel for dinner and a relaxing overnight stay at Punakha/Wangdue.
In the morning, after breakfast, check-out from the hotel with your luggage as you will be taken to Paro. During your travel to Paro, you will get a chance to visit the enchanting Tachogang Lhakhang. Further, enjoy delicious lunch, and proceed towards a sightseeing tour to Paro. This tour will take you to some of the most popular tourist spots of the place such as Ta Dzong; National Museum that has an amazing collection of Bhutanese artifacts from the past, and Rinpung Dzong; the administrative seat of the district of Paro. After that have lunch at your hotel before you visit the splendid Kyichu Lhakhang. It is one of the oldest and sacred Buddhist temples of Bhutan. At night drive back to the hotel for a dinner and an overnight stay at Paro.
Today in the morning, after breakfast at the hotel, proceed towards visiting one of most popular tourist attractions of Paro, Tiger Nest. It is a beautiful structure that floats halfway up a plain cliff-face, 900 meters (3,000 feet) above the floor of the gorgeous Paro Valley. As you walk up the long and steep path to the Taktsang Lhakhang, you can easily witness the mesmerizing monastery peeking through the dense and lavish forest. In afternoon, enjoy lunch at your hotel.
If you want to choose some other destination for your tour, then you can choose to visit the captivating Chele La Pass; the highest point of Bhutan’s Dantak roads, lines at 3988 meters (approximately 13,000 feet) above the sea level. As you visit this fascinating place, you will find a bright yellow sign that marks its location stands next to a traditional stone fireplace and stove, a Buddhist prayer wheel with a quote depicting kindness, and a tiny and lovely hut with an adorable seating area. At the end return back to the hotel. Have your dinner and a relaxing overnight stay.
Departure From Paru
Today will be marked as the last day of your trip to stunning Bhutan. After enjoying a delectable breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive towards the airport for your return flight back to home. We bet, you will leave this place with beautiful memories of your unforgettable trip to amazing Bhutan.
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian Passport Holders.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate/embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. (A/C will not work on hills).
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of/entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport tickets are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- 120 days and more before departure – 25% of total holiday cost.
- 90 days before departure – 30% of total holiday cost.
- 60 Days before departure – 75% of total holiday cost.
- 30 Days before departure – 100% of total holiday cost.
- Rates are quoted in Indian Currency.
- Rates are valid only for Indian Nationals.
- Vehicle are used in Point to Point basis. Not in Disposal.
- The time as decided by the guide at a particular point should be followed, else we will adjust the time with your next destination.
Restricted Area Permit is required to visit Punakha / Wangdue from Home Ministry of Bhutan. No charge will be applicable for this permit. Please bring 02 passport size photographs and Voter ID card or Passport of each person including child. This special permit is given only after guest has entered Bhutan. Permits are not issued on Saturday, Sunday & Govt. holidays.