Dubai With Abu Dhabi & Yas Island
Yas Island Rotana is strategically placed on astounding Yas Island, an amazing goal that is certain to surpass your desires.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Yas Island Rotana is strategically placed on astounding Yas Island, an amazing goal that is certain to surpass your desires. Neighborhood attractions, for example, Yas Marina Circuit, Yas Links Golf Club, the recently opened Warner Bros. Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Yas Water world, Yas Mall and Yas Beach are only minutes away. The lodging is additionally only a short ways from Abu Dhabi International Airport, a little ways from the business locale and a short ways from Dubai.
This extraordinary city lies on a T-molded island in the Arabian Gulf, with an expected populace of one million individuals – 80% of whom are from the ostracize network. The city prides itself on being the biggest and most extravagant of the seven emirates while as yet holding its rich Arabian culture and history.
Yas Island Rotana is strategically placed on the marvelous 25,000 hectares Yas Island, a genuinely stunning area and home to probably the most energizing attractions and occasions in the locale.
- 03 Nights accommodation at Dubai
- 02 Nights accommodation at Yas Island
- 01 Night accommodation at Abu Dhabi
- Daily Breakfast at the Hotel.
- Dhow Cruise tour with buffet dinner.
- Dubai Half day City tour.
- Desert Safari tour with BBQ dinner and Belly Dancing.
- Return airport transfers on SIC basis…
- All Tours & Transfers on SIC basis.
- Return airfare in economy class with taxes.
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, room’s service, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, festival, exhibition & fairs.
- Any security deposit asked by the hotel during check in.
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa Charges.
- GST – extra.
Arrival at Dubai - Dhow Cruise
Upon landing in Dubai airplane terminal do the custom leeway. Meet and welcome our nearby agent and take exchanges to Hotel. At night appreciate Dhow Cruise with dinner get @ 19:00 hrs. As you look at the amazing perspectives of the Creek wherein the cutting edge period’s tastefulness holds hands with the emanation and appeal of time long past occasions, our conventional Arabian Dhow Cruise Dubai furnishes you with an as at no other time touring knowledge while enabling you to relish an extensive variety of newly arranged universal gourmet fortes.
City Visit And Desert Safari
After breakfast at the hotel, appreciate morning half day city visit get @ 09:00 hrs. The half day city visit is outstanding amongst other approaches to investigate the both noteworthy and sparkling side of Dubai that is frequently alluded to as the Middle East’s pearl. A perfect delineation of a mix of exceptional Islamic and contemporary engineering, Jumeirah Mosque is another famous purpose of intrigue canvassed in the agenda. After that drop back at hotel take lunch by possess. Toward the evening appreciate Desert Safari visit with dinner get @ 15:30 hrs. It offers six long stretches of untainted fun and heart-ceasing exercises in one of the greatest and additionally superb deserts in the Arabian Peninsula.
Day Free For Leisure
After breakfast at the hotel you can take a discretionary visit to Aqua venture and Lost Chamber.
Dubai - Yas Island
After breakfast at the hotel, Proceed to Yas Island. Check in at the hotel. You can relax for the whole day and then explore the city all alone.
Yas Island (Yas Water Park And Ferrari World)
After breakfast at the hotel, Proceed to Yas Water Park appreciate the water world. It is the greatest water park in the capital where you can appreciate a scope of exciting rides. Later you will be taken to Ferrari world where you put yourself in the race, go up against the most difficult F1 courses and see what a Ferrari-charged adrenaline kick feels like at 240 km/hr, in case you’re capable. After the exciting background. Post back to the hotel.
Yas Island - Abu Dhabi
After breakfast at the hotel continue today to the capital city – Abu Dhabi. Check in at the Abu Dhabi hotel. The day is at Leisure today. You can investigate the city all alone. Medium-term at the hotel.
Departure From Abu Dhabi Dubai
After breakfast at the hotel continue to Dubai airplane terminal.
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- The package price does not include � Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehavior especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour program me due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim.
Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.