Australia is undoubtedly a destination that can suit your tastes and interests altogether.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Australia is undoubtedly a destination that can suit your tastes and interests altogether. Take a journey into the heavenly nature, beautiful waterfronts, enticing cuisines and happening night life. It is a place where people are equitable, hanging out and relishing relationships and other manmade things as their religion. If you’re thinking Australia is only about outdoors, you need to visit the major cities like Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide and Brisbane that will change your opinion instantly. The restaurants and bars are unconventional and full of zest and zeal. The country is known for its Sydney Opera House, the Great Barrier Reef, a vast interior desert wilderness called the Outback, and unique animal species like kangaroos and duck-billed platypuses.
- 03 Nights Accommodation in Gold Coast.
- 02 Nights Accommodation in Cairns.
- 03 Nights Accommodation in Sydney.
- 02 Nights Accommodation in Melbourne.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Return Airport – Hotel – Airport Transfers in Gold Coast / Cairns / Sydney & Melbourne on SIC Basis.
- Full Day tour to Movie World in Gold Coast on SIC.
- Full Day tour to Sea World in Gold Coast on SIC.
- Full Day Reef Cruise on Green Island in Cairns on SIC Basis.
- Half Day Sydney City Tour on SIC Basis.
- Full Days Blue Mountains tour in Sydney on SIC Basis.
- Half Day Melbourne City Tour on SIC Basis.
- Any Airfare.
- Government Service Tax.
- Any meals not included in the package.
- Entrance fees to parks, boat rides, water sport activities.
- Any optional services specified in the detailed program.
- Beverages like soft drinks, mineral water etc.
- Anything not included in the Inclusions/Itinerary.
- Any Expense of the personal nature.
- Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance
Arrival At Brisbane
Upon your arrival in Brisbane, our tour agent will be waiting for you at the airport. After completing all the custom formalities he will take you to the hotel in Gold Coast by a SIC Transfer. As you check-in the hotel you can unwind and loosen up for the day remaining. Additionally you can explore some of the major wonders of this mesmerizing destination like the Great Barrier Reef, Uluru, Twelve Apostles, Port Jackson, etc. At night, return back to the hotel in Brisbane for an overnight stay.
A Trip To The Movie World
In the morning after relishing a scrumptious breakfast proceed towards the Warner Bros. Movie World. Here you can enjoy the thrilling experience of fun rides like; Superman Escape and Batwing Space shot, vivid and vibrant sets from the popular movies and daily shows in the streets. Also, you will get a chance to get close with your favorite superheroes like; Batman and Wonder Woman, and other favorite cartoon characters such as Bugs Bunny and Tweety. Enjoy riding at the new and enthralling roll coaster “The Green Lantern”. Later, in the afternoon drive back to the hotel and spend a leisure time for the day remaining.
A Trip To The Sea World
Enjoy a delicious breakfast at the hotel and continue to the beautiful Sea World. It is Australia’s biggest marine park settled at the north of Surfers Paradise at The Spit on Main Beach. This beautiful park has sharks, dolphins, sea lions and other water creatures. Enjoy swimming amongst the playful Dolphins or with the sharks at Shark Bay. At the Penguin Encounter, witness the King and Gentoo penguins in their new animal exhibit. Also, do not forget to visit the spectacular Castaway Bay with your family. End the day with a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Gold Coast.
Today after having a delectable breakfast, check-out from the hotel and continue towards the Brisbane or Gold Coast Airport to catch your flight for Cairns. After arriving at the Cairns, drive towards the hotel for check-in. Have ample of rest as the day is free and you can explore the city at your own leisure. Visit the major tourist attractions like Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, Palm Cove, Queensland, Rainforestation Nature Park, and Barron Falls. In the night return back to the hotel in Cairns for a comfortable overnight stay.
A Full-Day Reef Cruise on Green Island
After enjoying an energetic breakfast at the hotel, proceed to a full-day Reef cruise on Green Island. The Cruise is a cozy air-conditioned 35 meter boat with interior cabins having a lot of space and a tranquil environment. You will reach the Island in an hour from the Reef Fleet Terminal. Later, enjoy a delicious buffet lunch on the cruise. Enjoy the amusing activities on the cruise and indulge in the impressive and incomparable experience of the Ocean walker. Here you can have a peaceful walk on the ocean bed or enjoy unreeling on the beach. At the end of day return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
In the morning after having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and continue to the Cairns Airport by SIC transfer to catch your flight to Sydney. As you reach Sydney, our tour representative will be waiting for you outside the airport and will take you to the hotel. After check-in, spend rest of the time to relax comfortably at the hotel. Also, you can explore the city by visiting the famous tourist spots of the place such as Port Jackson, The Rocks, Circular Quay, and many more.
A City Tour To Sydney
After savoring a delectable breakfast, begin your full day tour to Sydney. Today, you will visit the grand Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Mrs. Macquarie’s Chair, Wildlife World, Darling Harbour, Sydney Tower, and other attractive tourist spots of Sydney. Also, explore the historical sights of Sydney such as The Rocks. In addition to this, you can visit popular places such as the amazing sea life at Sydney Aquarium, Sydney Wildlife Park and many more. Enjoy the wonderful 4D experience at the Sydney Tower and visit the world-famous Madame Tussauds museum. Have a cozy night’s leisure at the hotel in Sydney.
A Full Day Tour To The Blue Mountains
After relishing a luscious breakfast at the hotel, start your full day SIC tour towards the world Heritage-listed Blue Mountains. This tour will include visits to the Scenic Railway, Katoomba Scenic World, Mount Solitary, Scenic Skyway, Scenic Cableway ride and Wentworth Falls. Spend afternoon in the Blue Mountains Botanic Garden and Featherdale Wildlife Park which habitats a large variety of unique animals and bird life. Enjoy feeding the Kangaroos, emus and wallabies. In the evening, after a day filled with adventures drive back to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
After having a mouth-watering breakfast, check-out from the hotel and continue towards the airport and board your flight for Melbourne. After your arrival at Melbourne, drive to the hotel in Melbourne to check-in and have some rest for the time remaining. Also, you can explore the nearby places of the city on your own. End the day with a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
A Trip To Melbourne
Today after having breakfast at the hotel, begin your city tour to Melbourne that will include visit to the Parliament House, St Patrick’s Cathedral, The Shrine of Remembrance and major historical sights of this mesmerizing city. In the afternoon continue your tour to Phillip Island to enjoy the nightly ritual of the Penguin Parade where you will find Penguins at the time of sunset. After that visit some more popular wonders of the place for example; The Churchill Island and Koala Conservation Center to witness koalas in their natural habitat. At the end of day return back to the hotel for an overnight stay at your accommodation.
Departure From Melbourne
Today in the morning you will leave the place with countless recollections of your amazing trip to sensational Australia. After having your breakfast at the hotel drive to Melbourne Tullamarine Airport and board your flight back to home.
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian Passport Holders.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate/embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. (A/C will not work on hills).
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of/entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport tickets are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- 120 days and more before departure – 25% of total holiday cost.
- 90 days before departure – 30% of total holiday cost.
- 60 Days before departure – 75% of total holiday cost.
- 30 Days before departure – 100% of total holiday cost.