Europe is a mainland found completely in the Northern Hemisphere and for the most part in the Eastern Hemisphere.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
The Czech Republic, in Central Europe, is a nation that is known for its elaborate châteaux, local lagers and long history. Hungary is a landlocked nation in Central Europe. Its capital, Budapest, is cut up by the Danube River. Austria is a German-talking nation in Central Europe, portrayed by mountain towns, florid engineering, Imperial history and tough Alpine landscape.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Prague at choice of hotel
- 02 Nights accommodation in Vienna at choice of hotel
- 02 Nights accommodation in Budapest at choice of hotel
- Continental Breakfast every day except on Day 1
- 1 Day Hop on Hop Off tour of Prague
- 1 Day Hop on Hop Off tour of Vienna
- 1 Day Hop on Hop Off tour of Budapest
- Transfer from Prague airport to hotel
- Transfer from Budapest hotel to airport
- Prague to Vienna 2nd Class train ticket
- Vienna to Budapest 2nd Class train ticket
- 50% GST
- Visa Fees and Travel Insurance
- International airfare with taxes
- Guaranteed early check in or late check out. This is completely at the discretion of the hotel and we can only put in a request for the same.
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Tips and porterage
- Surcharges as applicable due to peak season, surcharge dates, trade fair dates, Christmas, New Year week.
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary.
- Drinks including Water during meals / sightseeing tours are not included
Arrive Into Prague
Arrive at Prague airport and transfer by your seat in coach to your hotel in Prague. Rest of the day is free to recuperate from the journey. Overnight at the hotel in Prague
Today morning set your own itinerary on the hop-on hop-off tour of Prague Discover Prague on a mini bus! Take advantage of this offer and try out a unique way of getting around Prague streets. Three different circuits will let you travel around the city in comfort with unlimited changes.
After breakfast, take a train from Prague to Vienna. Upon arrival, check into the hotel and the rest of the day is free at leisure. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Vienna.
Today morning set your own itinerary on the hop-on hop-off tour of Vienna. On the Ring route (red route) you see a selection of the most important sights of Vienna, such as the State Opera, the Hofburg, the City Hall and St. Stephen’s Cathedral. The Donau route (blue route) will take you to the Danube and the Prater amusement park with the Giant Ferris Wheel. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Vienna.
After breakfast, take a train from Vienna to Budapest. Upon arrival, check into the hotel and the rest of the day is free at leisure. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Budapest.
Experience the beauties of Budapest with our City Circle Tour guided in English, on our partly open-air bus. You can Hop On and off at 5 different landmarks all around the city at your leisure. Enjoy your most individual tour and see some of the main sights of Budapest like the Parliament, Museum of Ethnography, Heroes’ Square, Museum of Fine Arts, Vajadahunyad Castle, Szechenyi Thermal Bath, royal Castle, Matthias Church, Fishermen’s Bastion, Hungarion National Gallery, Citadel. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Budapest.
After breakfast, we bid goodbye to Budapest and Europe as we transfer to the airport. With an enriching experience of a lifetime, we leave with new friends and happy memories of one of the most beautiful continents on earth.
- All rates are valid from 01 March 2018 to 30 Sep 2019
- A GST of 5% will be applicable on the total invoice.
- The rates are valid for minimum 02 adults travelling together at all times.
- The rates are subject to availability of hotel accommodation and sightseeing tours at the time of booking. We reserve the right to use an alternate hotel accommodation of an equal or higher standard. If we source a more expensive alternative, we reserve the right to re-quote based on the higher rates.
- Prices are not valid during Trade Fair periods, Festival periods and block out periods.
- Surcharges may be applicable on certain dates, some hotels in some cities charge a surcharge on weekends / weekdays.
- Description of tours is indicative and itineraries are also indicative.
- As a practice all international hotels take a security deposit at the time of check-in. The amount is generally blocked on the client’s credit card or they can pay cash to the hotel. The amount will vary according to the hotel and is refunded back to the clients upon check out. Debit cards should not be offered as it will be charged immediately and refunded only after 2-3 weeks.
- We are not holding any Hotel blocks for this package.
- International Check in time is 1400hrs / Check out time is 1100hrs, early check in and checkout is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- Tours on Seat in coach basis starts from designated point & clients have to make their own way to the departure point.
- Transfers wherever included are without night surcharges, (Extra charge for arrival between 1900hrs and 0700hrs)
- Sightseeing’s tours are strictly based on weather conditions and also local service providers have rights to cancel the sightseeing tours without prior notice.
- Rates subject to change without prior notice and also for clients travelling during weekends.
- Offer can be withdrawn at any point without prior notice.
- No refunds either in part or in full will be made for any unutilized service.
- All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by local companies. The timings and days of operation are subject to alteration. Changes if any will be intimated at the time of booking.
- Bookings once confirmed are subject to cancellation charges which shall be advised at that time.