Darjeeling was developed in the mid-nineteenth century when the British set up a slope station there.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Darjeeling was developed in the mid-nineteenth century when the British set up a slope station there. Darjeeling is widely popular for its extensive tea estates and tea produced here is traded around the world. Visit Pelling, a tiny town in the north-eastern Indian state of Sikkim, at the foothills of Mount Khangchendzonga. You can visit various tourist spots in Pelling such as The Buddhist Sanga Choling Monastery to witness the spectacular outlooks of mountain ranges, Pemayangtse Monastery that has a number of beautiful wall paintings, sculptures and a gold-plated statue of Guru Padmasambhava. Also, you can explore the Rabdentse Palace to find the ruins of the king’s bedroom and kitchen area. After that visit Gangtok. Gangtok that is established as a Buddhist pilgrimage site in the 1840s. It is a Tibetan Buddhist center and a resting base for tourists that offers permits and transports for trekking to the Sikkim’s Himalayan mountain ranges.
- Return airfare to Bagdogra Airport
- Accommodation at mentioned hotels or Similar as per meal plans mentioned.
- Daily Breakfast
- All transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary
- All parking charges and Road taxes, toll taxes
- Assistance by our representatives during airport/station transfers.
- All Taxes
- Government Service Tax
- Any meals not included in the package.
- Entrance fees to parks, boat rides, water sport activities.
- Any optional services specified in the detailed program.
- Beverages like soft drinks, mineral water etc.
- Anything not included in the Inclusions/Itinerary.
- Any Expense of the Personal Nature.
- Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance
Bagdogra/NJP to Gangtok 125 kms 4 Hours approx.
As you arrive at the NJP Railway Station/Bagdogra (IXB) Airport, our tour agent will meet and take you to Gangtok. After your arrival in Gangtok you will be taken to the hotel for check-in. In the evening you can have some rest to loosen up. You can also visit Hanuman Tok, Enchey Monastery, and Ganesh Tok some of the most beautiful monasteries in Gangtok. At the night drive back to the hotel for an overnight stay at Gangtok.
Gangtok Local Sightseeing
In the morning after savoring a delightful breakfast, start your city tour to Gangtok. The tour will include visits to the Rumtek Monastery, Do Drul Chorten, Namgyal Institute of Tibetology(closed on Sundays), Cottage Industry(closed on Sundays) and Flower Show Complex. Also, you can visit Hanuman Talk, Ganesh Talk and Tashi View Point on your own. At the end of day return back to the hotel for a comfy overnight stay at Gangtok.
Excursion Trip To Tsomgo Lake and Baba Mandir
After having a scrumptious breakfast in the morning, begin your full day trip to Changu Lake which is 35 Kms from Gangtok at a height of 12,400 feet. The lake gets its waters from the melting snows from the mountains. Legends say that lamas could predict the future by observing the beautiful colors of the waters of the lake. Also visit the Baba Mandir that is dedicated to the soldier Harbhajan Singh. In the evening you can go out for shopping from the nearby markets of Gangtok. Alternatively, you can just relax and enjoy the leisure time at your hotel.
Gangtok To Pelling
Today in the morning after enjoying a delectable breakfast at the hotel, proceed towards Pelling. After your arrival in Pelling, drive to the hotel for check-in and take ample of rest. Then visit Pemayangtse, a very small Himalayan village in West Sikkim. Pelling is the nearest point to travel from Mt. Kanchendzonga. The mountain is world’s third highest mountain that delivers a beautiful and enchanting sunrise. For the whole enjoy the spectacular outlooks of Kanchendzonga and the entire Eastern Himalayan range. Afterwards return back to the hotel for a relaxing overnight stay at Pelling.
Pelling Sightseeing and Darjeeling Drop
After breakfast in the morning, begin your half-day sightseeing tour to Darjeeling. The tour will include visits to the Darap Village, Rimbi Waterfalls and Kanchenjunga Waterfalls. After that continue towards Darjeeling. After your arrival at Darjeeling, drive towards the hotel for check-in and then have rest for some time. You can explore the nearby attractions of Darjeeling on your own for example; Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park, Happy Valley Tea Estate, Tenzing Rock, Japanese Buddhist Temple, and many more. Afterwards enjoy an overnight stay at Darjeeling for the time remaining.
Darjeeling Local sightseeing
In the morning after relishing a delicious breakfast at the hotel, continue towards the Tiger Hill to enjoy the scenic sunrise over the Kanchendzonga Peak. Then visit the Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop War Memorial. Then visit the Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park(Closed on Thursday), Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Ropeway (at an extra cost), Tensing Gumpo Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Centre (Closed on Sunday), Tea Estate (Outer View), Natural History Museum (Sunday Closed), and Peace Pagoda. In the evening enjoy walking around the mall road and shop as much as you can. At night return back to the hotel for a restful overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Today, in the morning after having a delectable breakfast, bid farewell to this charming and picturesque destination. After checking-out from the hotel, drive to the New Jalpaiguri Railway Station/Bagdogra Airport for your journey back to home . Fill the treasure of your memories with sweet recollections from your trip to North-East.
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian Passport Holders.
- The package price does not include– Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate/embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. (A/C will not work on hills).
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of/entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However, kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold Just Click Travels responsible for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JUSTCLICKKARO.com
Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.