North-East is one the most prominent holiday spot of India. The place is dotted with glittering waterfalls, lavish green valleys, shining rivers, and beautiful solidified lakes.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
North-East is one the most prominent holiday spot of India. The place is dotted with glittering waterfalls, lavish green valleys, shining rivers, and beautiful solidified lakes. All these spectacular cluster of spots enables North-East India to leave a never ending magic on you. Visit Bagdogra, a mesmerizing town in Darjeeling in the Indian province of West Bengal. Bagdogra is majorly famous for its sensational tea gardens and lush greenery. Also, visit Gangtok, the capital of the northern Indian Territory of Sikkim. Gangtok is a resting ground for travelers who are heading towards the North Sikkim. The place is surrounded by enchanting Monasteries and colorful Orchids, that intrigues travelers to visit this place again and again. Also, the locale people of the region are one of the major reason that impresses travelers as, people here try to make you feel so homely with their warm and helpful behavior that you will never feel alone and estranged at this place. So, visit and explore North-East India to witness the mesmerizing beauty of India that you haven’t witnessed anywhere.
- Return airfare to Bagdogra Airport
- Accommodation at mentioned hotels or Similar as per meal plans mentioned.
- Daily Breakfast
- All transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary
- All parking charges and Road taxes, toll taxes
- Assistance by our representatives during airport/station transfers.
- All Taxes
- Government Service Tax
- Any meals not included in the package.
- Entrance fees to parks, boat rides, water sport activities.
- Any optional services specified in the detailed program.
- Beverages like soft drinks, mineral water etc.
- Anything not included in the Inclusions/Itinerary.
- Any Expense of the Personal Nature.
- Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance
Arrival In Bagdogra
After your arrival at the Bagdogra Airport/New Jalpaiguri Railway Station, you will get transferred to Darjeeling for your check-in. After check-in take some rest and then continue towards exploring the town while enjoying the new culture and traditions of the place. Darjeeling is a beautiful land of endless charm and composed beauty. The place is surrounded by lush green tea plantations and is home to some of the highest ranges of the magnificent Himalayas. At the end of day return back to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Darjeeling Local Sightseeing
Early in the morning after savoring a delicious breakfast at the hotel, continue towards the Tiger Hills to witness and enjoy the outstanding sunrise and its mesmerizing effects and colors that are showered on the peak of Mt. Kanchendzonga. After that, during your journey back to the hotel, visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop War Memorial. Then proceed for the half-day local sightseeing of Darjeeling that covers some of the major attractions of the place such as Padmaja N. Zoological Garden (Closed on Thursday), Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Tibetan Refugee Self-help Center (Closed on Sunday), Ropeway (entry fees not included), wander around the vibrant and lively local markets and visit the mall (Closed on Thursday). At end of the day, if you have some time left then you can explore some more tourist spots on your own for example; Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park, Happy Valley Tea Estate, Tenzing Rock, Japanese Buddhist Temple, etc. Also, you can just enjoy your relaxing overnight stay at the hotel.
Darjeeling To Gangtok
In the morning after enjoying a delicious breakfast at the hotel, proceed towards Gangtok. Situated at an altitude of 5500 ft, it is the capital of the state of Sikkim. It a charming and clean town that is home to some of the best monasteries and landscapes of the North-East. Hanuman Tok, Enchey Monastery, and Ganesh Tok are the best examples of the most beautiful monasteries in Gangtok. In the evening you can explore some more places around the region like; Namgyal Institute of Tibetology, Tashi View Point, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, and many more. Also, you can just relax comfortably in your hotel for the time remaining.
Excursion Trip to Tsomgo Lake and Baba Mandir
After having a scrumptious breakfast in the morning, begin your half day trip to Tsomgo lake from Gangtok City. The lake is approximately 1 Km long, in an oval shape with a depth of 15 meters. The local people adore the lake due to its sacred importance. Afterwards, visit the iconic Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir that is devoted to the soldier Harbhajan Singh. In the evening you can go out for shopping from the nearby markets of Gangtok. Alternatively, you can just rest and enjoy the leisure time at your hotel.
Departure From Bagdogra/New Jalpaiguri
Today after breakfast, check-out from your hotel. Later continue towards the Bagdogra Airport/New Jalpaiguri Railway Station to catch your flight back to home. Leave the place with sweet recollections of your trip to North-East.
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian Passport Holders.
- The package price does not include– Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate/embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. (A/C will not work on hills).
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of/entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However, kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold Just Click Travels responsible for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JUSTCLICKKARO.com
Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.