Experience Hong Kong and Macau
The global financial hub paints an impressive picture with its skyscraper studded skyline, steamy food streets, modern infrastructure and safe and sparkling promenades.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
The global financial hub paints an impressive picture with its skyscraper studded skyline, steamy food streets, modern infrastructure and safe and sparkling promenades. The culturally rich and historically delightful country is bound to leave an everlasting impression on your mind. Hong Kong is also a major shopping destination including the famous Temple Street Night market. Visit to Macau, known as the Las Vegas of Asia will certainly leave your senses enthralled.
- 3 Nights accommodation at Hong Kong
- 1 Nights accommodation at Macau
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Round Trip Transfers Pvt. basis & shuttle services
- 1/2 day city tour on SIC basis
- 1/2 day Macau City tour with Indian Lunch on private basis
- Return ferry ticket from HKG to Macau to HKG
- All applicable Current Hotel Taxes
- Any service not mentioned under inclusions
- Any personal expenses like portage, meals, any specific sight-seeing etc.
- Weekend or peak period surcharges (if applicable)
Arrival At Hong Kong
Upon your arrival at the airport, meet our delegate awaiting just outside the arrival hall, past the customs area & currency shops. Later, you will be driven to a hotel in Hong Kong. The island with mesmerizing sea shores is the hallmark of prosperity and a nation developing at fast pace. The global financial hub is the center of economy, politics and entertainment. The cultural diversity, delectable cuisines and endless recreational activities makes it an excellent holiday destination. Welcome to Hong Kong! Rest, relax and enjoy the recreation amenities available at the hotel.
Relish a delicious breakfast and get ready for a thrilling city tour. Start with stroll in the beautiful Victoria Public park. Also, visit the Aberdeen Floating Village which has 600 junks accommodating about 6000 people. Continuing the tour, visit the luxurious and mesmerizing Repulse Bay.
The crescent-shaped beach is one of the most beautiful beaches of Hong Kong. The beautiful ambience is perfect for a relaxed stroll along the shoreline. The nearby colonial building which resembles the luxury hotel built in 1920 houses designer shops, award-winning restaurants for a fine dining experience. The picturesque garden displays the towering twin statues of the deities Kyun Yam and Tin Hau aesthetically.
Additionally, you can also visit the Kowloon City area and Golden Bahuinia Square. Indulge in shopping at the famous Jewelry factory and preserve some local arts and crafts as token of your memorial trip. Return to your hotel in the evening for overnight stay.
Have breakfast and explore the city at your leisure. The other recommended activities include visits to amusement parks such as Ocean Park or Disneyland.
Hong Kong- Macau
Post breakfast you will be escorted to the pier for a ferry to Macau. At Macau the day will be free for independent activities.
Post breakfast you will be escorted to the pier for a ferry to Macau. At Macau the day is free at your leisure to explore the place as solo traveller. The charismatic Macau is fascinating in many ways. Popularly known as the “Las Vegas of Asia”, the city creates the look and feel of Las Vegas with its mega casinos, lavish hotels and hordes of entertaining activities. The ultra-modern office infrastructure is ideal for attracting corporate world to its shores throughout the year. The fun-filled spirit, lush-green surroundings, art Deco buildings, historical sites and streets cobbled with Baroque churches and the charming culture will certainly make you fall in love with the city.
Macau- Hong Kong- Departure
Have a sumptuous breakfast and commence on enthralling sightseeing tour of the Charismatic Macau. Start your tour day with visit to the most prominent landmark of the city, the 16th century ruins of St. Paul, which are the ruins of Portuguese cathedral (a UNESCO World Heritage Site). Additionally, visit another UNESCO World Heritage site, the renowned A-Ma temple. Built in 1488, the temple is completely dedicated to the goddess of fishermen and seafarers Matsu. The amazing tour further includes amazing recreation activities such as visit to souvenir shop, fun-filled casinos and shopping indulgence at the famous shopping centre, the Fisherman’s Wharf.
Later transfer to the pier for ferry ride to Hong Kong. On arrival in Hong Kong, transfer to Hong Kong Airport for your onward/return journey.
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian Passport Holders.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( A/C will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / rerouting of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold Travkart.com for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JUSTCLICKKARO.com
Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.