Experience the Grandeur of Dubai
Dubai is one the most spectacular and alluring city and it is popularly known as the Emirate of the United Arab Emirates.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Dubai is one the most spectacular and alluring city and it is popularly known as the Emirate of the United Arab Emirates. The city is very well developed with great infrastructure and modern amenities, making it one of the best cosmopolitan city of the world. Dubai offers a number of thrilling and entertaining adventure activities for the travelers of all age groups. It is one of the most visited tourist-friendly destination which is magnificently divided into distinct regions according to the city’s landscape and surroundings. Some of the most visited places of Dubai are Bur Dubai, Deira Dubai, Inner suburbs, Sheik Zayed road, Jumeirah, The Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Marina, Burj Al Arab, Sharjah, Hatta, and Abu Dhabi. Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates is majorly famous for its spectacular tall structures and shopping centers which includes Abu Dhabi and Marina malls.
- 04 Night Accommodation in Hotel.
- Daily Breakfast
- Airport – Hotel – Airport Transfers on SIC.
- Half Day Dubai City Tour on SIC.
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner on SIC.
- Desert Safari With Dinner – Belly Dancing etc on SIC.
- Dubai Mall + Burj Khalifa on SIC.
- Abu Dhabi Tour & Ferrari World on SIC.
- Any Airfare.
- Dubai tourism Fee
- Government Service Tax.
- Any meals not included in the package.
- Entrance fees to parks, boat rides, water sport activities.
- Any optional services specified in the detailed program.
- Beverages like soft drinks, mineral water etc.
- Anything Not Included in the Inclusions/Itinerary.
- Any Expense of the Personal Nature.
- Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance
Arrival At Dubai-Evening Dhow Cruise
After your arrival at Dubai International Airport, our tour agent will be waiting to take you to the hotel for check-in (Early check-in is subject to availability and may cost you extra). In the evening you will be transferred to enjoy the fun and unique experience of the amazing Dhow Cruise. The experience of cruising down to Dubai’s creek is a refreshing and exciting adventure to try during your visit to dynamic Dubai. Dubai Creek is a saline water stream found in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Earlier it was extended to Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary but now it is extended to the Persian Gulf. Dubai creek divides the mesmerizing ’city of lights’ into two commercial regions that will surely hypnotize you with its stunning views. During your visit to Dubai you will discover how beautifully the city exhibits its culture and traditions through its captivating architecture. At night you will relish scrumptious buffet dinner served with soft drinks at the Dhow cruise. After the eventful day, return back to the hotel in Dubai for a comfortable overnight stay.
Morning Half Day City Tour And Desert Safari With Dinner
In the morning after enjoying a delicious breakfast at the hotel, continue towards the exciting half-day city tour of Dubai. Start your tour with a drive to the Palm Jumeirah which is known as the eighth wonder of the world and visit to a quick photo stop near the world famous Atlantis Hotel. Then you will be taken to the charming Jumeirah Mosque built in 1979. After that visit the famous Sheikh Zayed road highway to witness the spectacular Burj Khalifa, tallest building of the world. Then continue to the old part of the city to discover attractive palaces while traveling to the well-known Dubai’s Creek. Afterwards, take your journey to the Dubai Museum and the Al Fahidi fort and explore the interesting history of the place. Then visit the popular gold and spice souk and the souvenir shop to shop for some incredibly beautiful artifacts, souvenirs, and crafts from the past. The city tour will come to an end with a visit to the magnificent Burj Al Arab hotel including a stop for photographs outside the hotel. Then drive to the hotel to have some rest.
In the afternoon, start your tour with an amazing roller coaster drive amidst the desert over the splendid Sand Dunes. After that you will go for a short visit to the Ali’s camel farm and then visit the camp where you can enjoy the beautiful landscapes of dessert. You will be welcomed in a traditional way with Arabic coffee, tea and dates with an evening dinner made on the charcoal fires and traditional oven. Enjoy some quality time while relaxing in the gorgeous Arabic tents well furnished with carpets and pillows and the campfire. You can get a henna tattoo or try the unique camel ride, fun Tanoura dance show and a stunning belly dance performance. The evening will end with a luscious three course barbeque meal including a large variety of meats and salads with amazing Arabic music. After that return back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Dubai.
Dubai Mall And Top Of Burj Khalifa
After relishing a delectable breakfast, have rest for some time. Alternatively, you can visit the nearby malls or try the fun experience of Ski Dubai (at an extra cost) at the Mall of Emirates. In the afternoon you will be taken to the Dubai Mall, one of the largest mall of the world having more than 1200 stores. Later, continue towards the Top of Burj Khalifa. There you will visit the 124th Floor Observation Deck at Burj Khalifa to enjoy the spectacular outlooks of the entire Dubai. After that watch the enchanting Dubai Fountains, the largest fountain of the world. At the end of day drive back to the hotel for a relaxing overnight stay.
Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque with Ferrari World
In the morning, after savoring a flavorsome breakfast at the hotel, continue towards a full-day tour to the captivating Abu Dhabi Mosque and the exciting Ferrari Theme Park. As you arrive at Abu Dhabi Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, relish the views of beautiful white marble courtyards and prayer rooms. Make sure you are in a proper dress before you visit this iconic place. After that visit the thrilling Ferrari World, located on the Yas island. The theme park has an area of 200,000 square meters, making it the biggest indoor theme park of the world. You can enjoy more than 20 famous tourist attractions during your visit for example; Formula Rossa; World’s fastest roller coaster. At the night drive back to the hotel for a comfy overnight stay in Dubai.
Departure from Dubai
Today you will bid adieu to this stunning destination. In the morning after having breakfast, check-out from the hotel. Alternatively if you have some time left, enjoy the amazing amenities of the hotel or go for shopping from the nearby places. Further, you will get transferred to the airport to catch your flight back to home with sweet recollections of your trip to Dubai.
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian Passport Holders.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate/embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. (A/C will not work on hills).
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of/entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport tickets are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- 120 days and more before departure – 25% of total holiday cost.
- 90 days before departure – 30% of total holiday cost.
- 60 Days before departure – 75% of total holiday cost.
- 30 Days before departure – 100% of total holiday cost.