Extravagant Hong Kong Tour
Hong Kong’s captivating neighborhoods and islands offer a tangible feast. You may end up wandering on a tram, cheering with the crowds at the downtown area horse races
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Hong Kong’s captivating neighborhoods and islands offer a tangible feast. You may end up wandering on a tram, cheering with the crowds at the downtown area horse races, or essentially looking out at the radiant harbor. What most guests don’t quickly acknowledge is that over 70% of Hong Kong is mountains and long-windedcountry parks, and some landscapes and colonialcharms. Getawaysare as far as possible on one of the world’s smoothest transport systems and put in your day enjoying in a Song-tradition town, climbing on an abandoned island or kayaking among volcanic ocean curves.
- 2 Nights accommodation in Hong Kong (Regal Kowloon 4*) / Similar
- 2 Nights accommodation in Macau (Venetian, Macau 5*)
- 2 Night accommodation in Dream Cruises
- Daily Buffet Breakfast.
- Hong Kong by Night with One Way Peak Tram Ride & Madame Tussauds, 1 hour night Harbour Cruise &
- Indian Dinner.
- Full day Ocean Park Tour
- Macau city tour with Macau tower ticket & Lunch
- Airport-Hotel-Ferry Terminal-Cruise Transfer on Pvt.
- Return ferry tickets from Hong Kong-Macau-Hong Kong Airport.
- Return airfare in economy class with taxes.
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Charges
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, room’s service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included.
- Surcharge will be applicable on blackout dates, particular events, festival, exhibition & fairs.
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year’s Eve
- Any other items not mentioned under ‘Inclusions’ are not included in the cost of the Holiday Services
- Any security deposit asked by the hotel during check in.
Arrival In Hong Kong
As you reach the airport kindly reach the hotel by hotel’s complimentary transport and register with hotel. (Kindly take note of that the check in time is 14:00 Hours at Venetian Macau) early check is liable to accessibility and at the preference of the Hotel reservation staff.
Macau city Tour
After breakfasts at the Hotel, we will continue for Macau city Tour with Lunch. The visit includes attractions like St. Paul Church, Lotus Square and Kwan Yam Temple, Macau Tower with Indian Lunch, and in evening the House of Dancing Water Show.
After breakfast at the hotel, leave for the ship to Hong Kong. Upon landing in Hong Kong, drive to board the cruise through cruise terminal.
Medium-Term Remain In Cruise
Today you can have rest at the cruise and restore some energy for the future adventures.
Hong Kong City Tour
Today continue for Hong Kong City Tour to Repulse Bay, Aberdeen Finishing Village and Jewelry factory, one-way top cable car ride up to Victoria Peak, Madame Tussauds Museum, one-hour Night Harbor Cruise Tour with Indian.
Day At Leisure
Enjoy your morning breakfast at the hotel, and then continue for a Sea Park Tour. At night come back to your hotel and rest for rest of the day.
After having breakfast at hotel, drive to Hong Kong International Airport for takeoff.
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian Passport Holders.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( A/C will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / rerouting of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold Travkart.com for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JUSTCLICKKARO.com
Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.