Dubai is the capital city of the United Arab Emirates, located on the southeast bank of the Persian Gulf. The city is also called as“The queen of deserts”.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Dubai is the capital city of the United Arab Emirates, located on the southeast bank of the Persian Gulf. The city is also called as“The queen of deserts”. It is widely known for its amazing architecture, ultra-modern infrastructure, high-tech technology and modern amenities. Dubai is a beautiful land of magical desserts, stunning landscapes, magnificent skyscrapers, making it one of the best cities of the world to visit. Visit Abu Dhabi, a land where you will witness the enormous Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque beneath the white-marble domes that features a giant Persian carpet, crystal chandeliers and capacity for 41,000 worshipers. People who are adventure lover surely get to experience a number of fun and entertaining activities such as scuba-diving, paragliding, skydiving, and many more. Dubai is home to some of the tallest buildings of the world like; Burj Khalifa, which intrigues people to visit this place again and again.
- 05 Night Accommodation in Hotel.
- Daily Breakfast
- Airport – Hotel – Airport Transfers on SIC.
- HD Dubai City Tour on SIC.
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner on SIC.
- Desert Safari With Dinner – Belly Dancing on SIC.
- HD Tour to Dubai Mall & Burj Khalifa on SIC.
- FD Abu Dhabi Mosque & Ferrari World on SIC.
- Aquaventure and Lost chamber on SIC.
- Any Airfare.
- Dubai tourism Fee
- Government Service Tax.
- Any meals not included in the package.
- Entrance fees to parks, boat rides, water sport activities.
- Any optional services specified in the detailed program.
- Beverages like soft drinks, mineral water etc.
- Anything Not Included in the Inclusions/Itinerary.
- Any Expense of the Personal Nature.
- Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance
Arrival At Dubai-Evening Dhow Cruise
As you arrive at the Dubai International Airport, our tour representative will welcome and take you to the hotel for check-in (Early check-in is subject to availability and may cost you extra). In the evening you will be taken to enjoy unique experience of the stunning Dhow Cruise. The experience of cruising down to Dubai’s Creek is a fun adventure. Dubai Creek is a salty water stream of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Earlier it was extended to Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary but now it is extended to the Persian Gulf. Dubai creek divides the city into two commercial areas. At night you will enjoy a delicious buffet dinner with soft drinks at the Dhow cruise. Then you will drive back to the hotel for a comfy overnight stay.
Morning Half-Day City Tour And Desert Safari With Dinner
After savoring breakfast at the hotel, begin your fun half-day city tour to Dubai. Start your tour with a drive to the Palm Jumeirah, eighth wonder of the world and visit to a quick photo stop near the magnificent Atlantis Hotel. After that you will be taken to the enchanting Jumeirah Mosque built in 1979 and the popular Sheikh Zayed road highway to witness the stunning Burj Khalifa. Then proceed to the old part of the city to explore the magical palaces during your travel to the famous Dubai’s Creek. Then visit the fascinating Dubai Museum and the Al Fahidi fort to discover the interesting history of the place. After that visit the popular gold and spice souk and the souvenir shop to buy some gorgeous artifacts, souvenirs, and crafts from the historical times. This beautiful tour will end with a visit to the splendid Burj Al Arab hotel including a stop for photographs outside the hotel. Then drive to the hotel to have some rest.
In the afternoon, begin your tour with a fun roller coaster drive in the desert over the alluring Sand Dunes. After that go for a short visit to the Ali’s camel farm and then visit the camp where you can relish the hypnotizing landscapes of dessert. You will get a warm welcome in a traditional way with Arabic coffee, and tea and dates with an evening dinner made on the charcoal fires and a traditional oven. Enjoy some relaxing time while resting in the captivating Arabic tents decorated with carpets and pillows with a campfire. You can get a henna tattoo or try the unique camel ride, entertaining Tanoura dance show and a mesmerizing belly dance. The evening will end with a flavoursome three course barbeque meal including a large variety of meats and salads with pleasing Arabic music. After that drive back to the hotel for a relaxing overnight stay in Dubai.
Dubai Mall And Top Of Burj Khalifa
After enjoying a scrumptious breakfast,rest and relax for half-day. Visit the nearby malls or go for the Ski Dubai (at an extra cost) at the Mall of Emirates. In the afternoon you will visit the Dubai Mall, one of the largest malls of the world which is home to 1200 stores. Later, proceed to the Top of Burj Khalifa. There you will visit the 124th Floor Observation Deck at Burj Khalifa and relish the amazing perspectives of Dubai. After that watch the beautiful Dubai Fountains, the largest fountain of the world. At the end, return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque with Ferrari World
In the morning, after having breakfast at the hotel, take your trip to a full-day tour to the mesmerising Abu Dhabi Mosque and the adventurous Ferrari Theme Park. After your arrival at Abu Dhabi Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, enjoy the outlooks of beautiful white marble courtyards and prayer rooms. Before you visit this sacred place, ensure to wear proper dress according to culture. After that visit the spectacular Ferrari World, situated on the Yas island. The theme park is extended to the area of 200,000 square meters, which makes it the biggest indoor theme park of the world. You can explore more than 20 famous tourist spots across the park such as Formula Rossa; world’s fastest roller coaster. At the night return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Aquaventure and Lost chamber
After breakfast in the morning commence towards the enthralling Aquaventure Dubai. It covers the area of 42 acres and the place offers a number of fun and entertaining things for its visitors. Some of those things are Master Blasters, speed slide, rivers, rapids, Splashers children, play area, lavish tropical landscapes, and a private beach. You can enjoy the adventurous experience of exploring the interesting remains of Atlantis from the historical times under the sea. During your underwater experience you will get a chance to witness approximately 65,000 unique and colorful marine species while snorkeling amongst the undisturbed and crystal clear waters. You can relish the entertaining and exciting experience of Atlantean adventure amidst The Lost Chambers, maze of underwater halls and tunnels. After a day full of adventure, return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Departure from Dubai
Today is the last day of your trip to this amazing destination. Wake up to a relaxed morning, relish your breakfast and enjoy the amazing amenities at your hotel. Also, you can visit the nearby places to satisfy your hunger for shopping. Then, you will be taken to the airport for your return flight back to home.
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian Passport Holders.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate/embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. (A/C will not work on hills).
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of/entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport tickets are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- 120 days and more before departure – 25% of total holiday cost.
- 90 days before departure – 30% of total holiday cost.
- 60 Days before departure – 75% of total holiday cost.
- 30 Days before departure – 100% of total holiday cost.