Ladakh has always been surprising everyone with its wonderful scenic beauty and mystifying landmarks.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Ladakh has always been surprising everyone with its wonderful scenic beauty and mystifying landmarks. Enjoy the tranquil cosmic experience around this mesmerizing destination with magnificent and large mountains walling the city from freezing winds, colorful prayer flags waving on the rooftops, beautiful valleys with green grasslands, charming houses that are settled in front of the mountains, and peaceful devotional religious song chanted across the region, altogether will surely give you a taste of the real charm of nature. Ladakh is a place where you can truly break your bonds with the outside world and fulfill all your strong desires to travel. Ladakh will leave you in awe with religiousness glow in every corner and the wide beautiful sky filled with white adorable clouds.
- Roundtrip airfare with taxes in economy class.
- Accommodation in Standard, Deluxe or Premium Hotels.
- 4 nights’ accommodation at specified or a similar hotel in Leh.
- 1 night accommodation at a camp in Nubra Valley.
- 1 night accommodation at a camp in Pangong Tso.
- Breakfast and dinner as per the itinerary.
- Transportation will be on sharing basis only. For private vehicle, INR 4000 additional per person.
- Transportation by Shared Non AC Tempo Traveler/ Qualis/Tavera/Xylo (Depending upon group size).
- Meet and Assistance at the airport at the time of arrival and departure.
- Miscellaneous charges – Inner-line permits, all applicable luxury/road taxes, Driver’s allowance Parking fees…etc.
- Service tax (05%)
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours/Extra Meals Ordered.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary.
- Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument Entrances.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Any changes you may choose to make during your tour.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc.
Arrival In Leh
At the time of traveling to Leh by flight you will witness the beautiful green foothills of Himalayas, snow-covered mountains, shining glaciers, glittering lakes, and gorgeous valleys with charming landscapes. As you arrive at the Leh airport, our tour agent will greet and take you to the Hotel for check-in. Enjoy a delicious breakfast and have some rest for the day remaining in the hotel. However on the other hand, in evening you can even explore the nearby attractions of the place on your own. At night return back to the hotel for a delicious dinner and overnight stay.
A Trip To Leh
After enjoying your breakfast in the morning, begin your Sham Valley Tour by driving towards the Sangam to witness the meeting point of two major rivers of the place; Zanskar and Indus River. Then continue to the downhill towards the banks to find a café and relish some snacks (at your own expense) and you can even use the restroom for your own leisure. After that visit to the Gurdwara Pathar Sahib on the Leh-Kargil road. While returning back to Leh, stop at Magnetic Hill to witness a unique experience of the mountains pulling vehicles downward. Then continue towards the Hall of Fame, to find records of the important defence personalities, their biographies, pictures, and weapons used at the time of the Kargil war. In Leh if you have some extra time then visit the nearby food joints and enjoy the delicious local food of the place like; thukpa, momos and steamed dumplings stuffed with vegetables or meat at your own cost. End the day with a luscious dinner and comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Leh – Nubra Via Khardung La Pass – 140 Km / 5 -6 Hours
After enjoying an energetic breakfast in the hotel, proceed to the Nubra Valley via Khardung La Pass. Enjoy the experience of an adventurous drive on the road amongst the intriguing and enchanting landscapes. Also have a cup of hot black tea at the Army cafeteria at your own cost. As you arrive in Nubra, check-in at the camp and continue to the well-known Hunder sand desert where you will witness the rare double-humped Bactrian camels. Also, enjoy the ride on a Bactrian camel at your own expense. At night return back to the tent and enjoy a delectable dinner and comfortable stay under the sky full of stars.
Pangong Via Shyok From Nubra Valley - 274 kms/8 Hrs
After relishing a delightful breakfast at the hotel, proceed towards the Pangong via Agham Shyok Road. While traveling through this route you will follow the Shyok River from Agham to Shyok Village, enjoying the scenic outlooks of the area. As you reach at the Camp have a scrumptious dinner and comfy overnight stay in Pangong.
Pangong Lake To Leh
Today after enjoying breakfast in the morning, continue towards relishing the beauty of the place. Witness the beautiful landscape in the backdrop of the Lake. This well-know blue salty Lake of Pangong is 5/6 Kms wide and 144 Kms long with half of its flowing to the other side of the ”Indo China Border”. In the evening drive back to the hotel in Leh and have dinner and overnight stay at your accommodation.
Today in the morning after savoring a delicious breakfast at the hotel, begin your full-day sightseeing trip to Leh. This trip will include visits to the major and famous wonders of the place for example; Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace and Leh Bazaar. Additionally you can visit the Thiksey monastery, Phyang Monastery, Snow Leopard Conservancy India Trust, Indian Astronomical Observatory, and many more famous attractions of Leh. At the end, drive back to the hotel for a mouth-watering dinner and relaxing overnight stay.
Departure from Leh
Today will mark as the last day of your trip to Leh. After having an energetic breakfast in the morning, you will drive to the airport after your check-out from the hotel with countless beautiful recollections of your amazing trip that you will cherish till the end of time.
- Check-In / Check-out time at all the properties will be at 1200 hrs (Noon).
- The given rate is applicable for Indian citizens only.
- Just Click karo Travels PVT. LTD. will not bear any cost for flight cancellation or delay due to bad weather or any other reason given by the airline. Cost for accommodation and transportation in such cases will have to be borne by passenger on their own.
- There would be no refund for the roadblocks at Nubra Valley | Pangong Lake & Tso Moriri Lake due to natural calamity. The alternate accommodation Cost at Leh due to the same should be bear by the passenger directly.
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services or transport in any kind of circumstance.
- No refund in case of No Show.
- No changes in the date of travel once booked.
- Room allotment will be as per availability at the time of check in, floor or view preferences are not guaranteed.
- 25% advance (Non Refundable) to be deposited at the time of booking confirmation & Balance 75 % 15 days prior to arrival.
- The above rates are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only.
- Cost of Child between 5 to 11 Yrs (Without Bed only) & for extra Bed kindly consider the cost of Extra Bed.
- Child below 5 Yrs of age will be complimentary.
- Blocking of Rooms will be hold for period of 01 month only.
- Kindly note that names of hotels mentioned in the proposed hotels only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels and it is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey such confirmation to you. In case the accommodation is not available at any of the above mentioned hotels we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- Our offer is based on usage of base category rooms at the mentioned hotels (unless specified otherwise) and if this category of rooms is not available we shall try to confirm accommodation in next available higher category of rooms and shall advise supplementary cost involved while conveying the status.
- We shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost
- The timings mentioned in Day schedule in the itinerary may vary depending upon the road conditions, particular destination visits, En route meals, climatic conditions, particular health conditions of the guests and timings of sightseeing places and monuments.
- It is mandatory to carry the Photo identity Proof during travel and have to be presented at the time of Check Inn in all hotels for security reason.
- Professional Tourist Guide: Rs. 2000 per Day.
- River Rafting on Indus | Zanskar: Rs. 1800 Per Person to Rs. 2000 Per Person.
- Motorbike hire for full day: Rs.1,800.00 Per Bike + Fuel.
- Pedal down the highest motorable road on a cycle: Rs.1,500 per pax including transport (min 4 pax).
- Double hump Camel Ride at Nubra Valley at Sand Dunes: Rs. 500 to Rs. 1000 (as per the duration).
- Cultural Dance Program: Rs. 10,000 Per Program.
- Protected area permit to citizen of following countries have to be obtained from the Ministry of Home Affairs / Ministry of External Affairs Govt. of India, New Delhi. The District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate will not issue the Protected Area Permit without the prior approval of the above Ministries’.
- They are requested to obtain the
Protected Area Permit / Inner Line permit from the Ministry of Home Affairs/ Ministry of External Affairs Govt. of India, New Delhi.
- Republic of China |2. Pakistan | 3. Myanmar | 4. Afghanistan & those who Possess Diplomatic Official Passport.
- 15 Days prior to date of arrival – 25% of the total bill will be charged.
- 14 Days to 08 Days prior to date of arrival – 50% of the total bill will be charged.
- 07 Days less prior to date of arrival – 100% of the total bill will be charged.
- 50% advance at the time of booking confirmation.
- 50% balance 15 days prior to the travel date.
- In case the booking is made within 15 days of travel, 100% advance is required at the time of confirmation.