France, in Western Europe, envelops medieval urban areas, snowcapped towns and Mediterranean shorelines.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
France, in Western Europe, envelops medieval urban areas, snowcapped towns and Mediterranean shorelines. Paris, its capital, is acclaimed for its mold houses, established craftsmanship exhibition halls including the Louver and landmarks like the Eiffel Tower. The nation is likewise famous for its wines and advanced cooking. Lascaux’s antiquated give in illustrations, Lyon’s Roman Theater and the tremendous Palace of Versailles confirm its rich history.
- 02 Nights’ accommodation in Paris on double sharing basis
- 02 Nights’ accommodation in Nice on double sharing basis
- Continental Breakfast every day except on Day 1
- Hop on Hop Off. 1 Day. L’Opentour. Double-Decker Bus. 4 Itineraries.
- Half day Nice City Tour
- Transfer from Paris CDG airport to hotel
- Transfer from Nice hotel to airport
- Paris to Nice 2nd Class train ticket
- 50% GST
- Visa Fees and Travel Insurance
- International airfare with taxes
- Guaranteed early check in or late checkout. This is completely at the discretion of the hotel and we can only put in a request for the same.
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Tips and porterage
- Surcharges as applicable due to peak season, surcharge dates, trade fair dates, Christmas, New Year week.
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary.
- Drinks including Water during meals / sightseeing tours are not included
Arrive Into Paris
Arrive Paris – the Romantic Capital of the world. Upon arrival you will be transferred to your hotel on SIC basis. In the evening you have an option to experience an unforgettable evening at the world renowned Lido Show. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay in Paris.
Paris is certainly the most romantic and for many, the most beautiful city in the world. Steeped in history and packed full of world famous landmarks, this is by far the best way to see the capital. You will enjoy great views from the open top deck hop on hop off bus as you please and see Paris in your own time, at your own pace. This tour offers you flexibility on 4 different routes and it is valid for one day. The Paris Grand Tour takes you to all the main sights, while the other 3 routes concentrate on particular areas (Montparnasse/St Germain tour, Montmartre/Grands Bouleverds tour and Bastille/Bercy tour). Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay in Paris.
After breakfast, take a train from Paris to Nice. Upon arrival, check into the hotel and the rest of the day is free at leisure. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Nice.
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed for a Nice City tour. Begin your tour with a visit to Castle Hill where the Greeks first arrived. Admire breathtaking views of the old town and the port. The next stop will be Cimiez where you will have the possibility to visit either the Chagall or Matisse Museum (entrance fees not included), as well as the Fransciscan monastery, Queen Victoria’s Winter Palace and the Roman ruins located within a beautiful Mediterranean garden. The Russian Church will be your next stop. Did you know that this is the biggest Russian Church built outside Russia under the last Tsar Nicolas II? After passing by ’La Promenade des Anglais’, the tour concludes in the beautiful old town of Nice with its restaurants, cafes and the famous flower market. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Nice.
After breakfast, we bid goodbye to Nice and Europe as we transfer to the airport. With an enriching experience of a lifetime, we leave with new friends and happy memories of one of the most beautiful continents on earth.
- All rates are valid from 01 March 2018 to 30 Sep 2019
- A GST of 5% will be applicable on the total invoice.
- The rates are valid for minimum 02 adults travelling together at all times.
- The rates are subject to availability of hotel accommodation and sightseeing tours at the time of booking. We reserve the right to use an alternate hotel accommodation of an equal or higher standard. If we source a more expensive alternative, we reserve the right to re-quote based on the higher rates.
- Prices are not valid during Trade Fair periods, Festival periods and block out periods.
- Surcharges may be applicable on certain dates, some hotels in some cities charge a surcharge on weekends / weekdays.
- Description of tours is indicative and itineraries are also indicative.
- As a practice all international hotels take a security deposit at the time of check-in. The amount is generally blocked on the client’s credit card or they can pay cash to the hotel. The amount will vary according to the hotel and is refunded back to the clients upon check out. Debit cards should not be offered as it will be charged immediately and refunded only after 2-3 weeks.
- We are not holding any Hotel blocks for this package.
- International Check in time is 1400hrs / Check out time is 1100hrs, early check in and checkout is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- Tours on Seat in coach basis starts from designated point & clients have to make their own way to the departure point.
- Transfers wherever included are without night surcharges, (Extra charge for arrival between 1900hrs and 0700hrs)
- Sightseeing’s tours are strictly based on weather conditions and also local service providers have rights to cancel the sightseeing tours without prior notice.
- Rates subject to change without prior notice and also for clients travelling during weekends.
- Offer can be withdrawn at any point without prior notice.
- No refunds either in part or in full will be made for any unutilized service.
- All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by local companies. The timings and days of operation are subject to alteration. Changes if any will be intimated at the time of booking.
- Bookings once confirmed are subject to cancellation charges which shall be advised at that time.