Gangtok Kalimpong Darjeeling Tour
Darjeeling invokes dreams of snow crests, quietness of energetic green slopes saturated with magnificence, a place where there is amazing excellence delegated by the magnificent Himalayas.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
North-East India is a valuable pearl of the nation. This is the place with the perfect natural beauty alongside a rich legacy and lovely culture. Gangtok, Kalimpong and Darjeeling are main spots to visit in North India and this visit highlights them. Amid the stay you will see the outlook of two of the most elevated pinnacles of the world, Mount Everest and Kanchenjunga Peak. Get ready to view a million flowersblooming over the slopes in Kalimpong, the global trader of orchids. Darjeeling’s Tiger Hill is well known for its enchanting dusk sight. The horizon begins to paint hues across the skyline and the sunrays strikes on the towering peaks of Mount Everest and Kanchenjunga.
- Accommodation on twin/Double Sharing Basis.
- All the rooms are based category
- Meal Plan (as per mentioned above)
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Present GST Included.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, should be is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
Bagdogra (Ixb) Airport - Kalimpong
On your landing at the Bagdogra Airport, meet our agent, who will help you to reach Kalimpong. On entry registration to the hotel. The wonderful town in West Bengal state is situated at an elevation of 1250 meters. The town is a main exchange point of herbal science, 80 percent of India’s gladioli and different types of orchids are created here. The town is home to Nepalis, Lepchas and other cultural communities. Kalimpong’s monastery Zang Dhok Palri Phodang houses Tibetan Buddhist sacred texts that are uncommon. All in all the town is little, yet a group of activities and locales please voyagers to make a visit.
Kalimpong – Gangtok
Start your day with breakfast and later continue for touring voyage through Kalimpong. Enjoy the marvelous sights that include Mangal Dham, Deolo Hills, Dr. Graham’s Home, Golf Garden, Durpin Dara Hill and Flower Nurseries. Later in the evening, continue with a drive to Gangtok. On landing in Sikkim’s capital city, register with the hotel.
Wake up to the refreshing Sikkim dawn. Have breakfast and continue for a multi-day outing to Tsomgo Lake. Also known as Changu Lake, this cold lake is famous for lying out and for the Nathu La Pass. Engage in the excellent surroundings here. Post visit to the Baba Mandir, built in the memory of a daring Indian army soldier, Harbhajan Singh. You can even go for visiting the Nathula Pass (Alt 14000Ft.) on China Border (Except Mon, Tue) for Indians just at an extra expense. Following this come back to Gangtok and rest for the entire night. You can also visit the well-known neighborhood market of Gangtok.
After breakfast leave for an entire day city visit covering the popular vacation spots in Gangtok. Begin with a visit to Tashi; later continue to Ganesh Tok and Hanuman Tok, Ranka Monastery, Banjhakri Falls, Cottage Industry, Dro-dul Chorten, Institute of Tibetology, Flower show and Handicraft Center.
Gangtok – Darjeeling
After breakfast at the hotel drive to Darjeeling. Upon arriving at the excellent slope town of West Bengal, register with the hotel. Rest of the day is free for relaxation.
At the beginning of the day, visit the Tiger Hill to see the beautiful dawn. This is an amazing point of attraction among the visitors. Tiger Hill gives you a chance to see two of the most elevated pinnacles of the world, Mount Everest and Kanchenjunga. A tranquil outlook of the dawn can be found here. The sun-beams first fall on the peaks of these two pinnacles and then scatter throughoutthe complete skyline. Afterwards, visit the Ghoom Monastery and adore the statue of Maitreya Buddha and Batasia Loop, the saints of War Memorial or spot Darjeeling Himalayan Train. Have your breakfast and leave for the city visit. Your day plan includes visit to the real attractions like Natural History Museum, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Parmesan Nadia Himalayan Zoological Park, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Center, Ropeway, Tea Estate, Peace Pagoda and Tensing Gumbo Rock.
Darjeeling – IXB Airport
Today is the last day of your voyage through the lovely urban areas of North East. After finishing your breakfast at the hotel, drive to Airport for departure.
- 30 days prior cancellation 100 % refunded
- 15 days prior cancellation 50 % refunded
- For every cancellation an amount of INR 500 will be deducted as refund processing fee.
- 50 % advance at the time of booking for confirmation and rest 50 % at the time of check in.
- All applicable Transfers & Sightseeing by Scorpio /Xylo or similar which will not be at disposal and will be exclusively used for the guest as per the itinerary only (on point to point basis). This vehicle will also change sector wise.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- During season period the check-out time from the hotel maximum by 8:00 am as because of the heavy traffic issues.
- During season period sightseeing for Ropeway (Outer View) will only be done. And if cable car rides, waiting charges will be applicable.
- Toll and parking charges will be extra.
- Guest should take care of their belongings (cash, sunglass, wallet, etc.) as company would not be reliable or held responsible for any misplacement or loss of the articles.
- In North Sikkim sector, the drivers allowance would be Rs 500 extra per day per vehicle.
- Cancellation has to be sent to us by Fax / Email.
- From Date of booking – 30 days only communication charges of Rs 2000.00 per person
- 30 -15 Days prior to departure 25% of tour cost
- 14 -07 Days prior to departure 50% of tour cost