Genting and Kuala Lumpur Gateway
Malaysia is a beautiful hub of captivating beaches, colorful rainforests, and spectacular skylines.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Malaysia is a beautiful hub of captivating beaches, colorful rainforests, and spectacular skylines. The capital city Kuala Lumpur offers an exotic blend of various cuisines such as Indian, Malay and Chinese blended with their warmth and uniqueness. Dive into the delectable and colorful mix of cultures with the delicious food of Malaysia. The city is widely known for its attractive heritage sites perfectly depicting the Mughal architecture, large and extensive shopping centers for the shopaholics, and vibrant nightlife. Get indulge in the serenity and peaceful atmosphere while wandering around the enchanting beaches of Malaysia. You can get a glimpse of the religious diversity of mesmerizing Malaysia by visiting the divine temples and mosques like; Jamek Mosque, Thean Hou Temple, Masjid Negara including many others.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Kuala Lumpur.
- 02 Nights accommodation in GEN First World Standard room or Grand Ion Delemen.
- 04 Breakfast
- Half-day KUL city tour (SIC).
- Enroute brief stop at Batu Caves *to GEN*.
- One way cable car ride *subj. to weather & maintenance*.
- NO SNOW WORLD
- Transfer APT / KUL / GEN / APT (SIC).
- Any Airfare
- Government Service Tax
- Any meals not included in the package.
- Entrance fees to parks, boat rides, water sport activities.
- Any optional services specified in the detailed program.
- Beverages like soft drinks, mineral water etc.
- Anything not included in the Inclusions/Itinerary.
- Any Expense of the Personal Nature.
- Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance
Arrival Kuala Lumpur
After your arrival at the Kuala Lumpur international airport, our agent will meet you and drive towards Genting Highlands. Check-in at the hotel and relax. Rest of the day is free you to relax and have some leisure time after a long flight.
After having an energetic breakfast at the hotel, enjoy the fun and entertaining activities at the indoor and outdoor theme park including the Corkscrew, Euro Express Roller Coaster, Turbo Drop, Super Tabungan & Sky Venture, and Asia’s only skydiving simulator. You can also try Venice Boat Ride, Bumper Cars, Indoor Ferris Wheel, Ripley’s Believe-it-or-not, Flying Boat Ride, Merry go around, and Arcade. At the end of the day drive back to your hotel and have some rest.
Genting Highlands-Kuala Lumpur
After having a scrumptious breakfast check-out from the hotel and continue towards Kuala Lumpur. As you arrive at Kuala Lumpur, drive to the hotel for check-in. The day is free to explore the city at your leisure. Visit Petronas Tower, Batu Caves, Bukit Bintang, Merdeka Square, National Mosque, Central market, and many more popular tourist spots of the place. End the day with a comfortable stay at the hotel.
Today in the morning after having breakfast at the hotel, proceed on a half-day city tour of Kuala Lumpur. Relish the beauty and charm of the old and new Kuala Lumpur. The city is popularly known as the “Garden City of Lights”. Witness the impressive architecture of the skyscrapers and structures from the historical times. Your package includes visit to the main attractions; Petronas Twin Towers, King’s Palace, National Monument, National Museum, National Mosque, and the Sultan Abdul Samad Building. Additionally, you can also visit Sunway Lagoon, Thean Hou Temple, Jamek Mosque, Bukit Nanas, and Pudu Sentral. Also, to enjoy a thrilling night filled the fun, visit “Alor Road”. The road is famous for wonderful street food and nightclubs.
Today you will bid a goodbye to mesmerizing Malaysia. In the morning after having a delicious breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive to the airport and take the flight back to home.
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian Passport Holders.
- The package price does not include– Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate/embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. (A/C will not work on hills).
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of/entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However, kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold Just Click Travels responsible for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JUSTCLICKKARO.com
Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.