Glimpse Of Srinagar
Kashmir, the heaven for nature lovers is the land of gleaming snow-clad mountains, charming valleys, and enchanting lakes with beautiful houseboats.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Kashmir, the heaven for nature lovers is the land of gleaming snow-clad mountains, charming valleys, and enchanting lakes with beautiful houseboats. Visit the local markets of this amazing place and shop for the beautiful handicrafts and unique artifacts. Rejuvenate yourself in the peaceful natural surroundings and serenity of this beautiful destination. Also, enjoy the magnificent sights of Shalimar Bagh, Tulip Gardens, Chashme Shahi, and many more famous tourists spots of Kashmir while touring around the stunningly beautiful and cozy towns such as Gulmarg, Srinagar and Pahalgam while holidaying in Kashmir.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Accommodation in twin/ double sharing.
- Breakfast and Dinner.
- Shikara Ride on Dal Lake, Srinagar
- Airport / Railway station transfer.
- Sightseeing by Non A/C Swift Dzire / Etios / Tavera up to 6 pax
- Meals which are not included in the package.
- Flights, train or bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
- Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the ‘Tour Price Includes.
- Table drinks , tips etc.
- Camera fee
- Gondola Ticket (Phase I & Phase II).
- Pony/Sledge riding at Gulmarg / Pahalgam / Sonmarg.
- Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable Local Guide.
- Trip to Thajiwas Glacier & Zero point in Sonamarg by union Cabs.
- Trip to Chandanwari , Aru , Betaab valley by union cabs etc.
- Trip to Baisaran Valley by pony ride.
- Chained Vehicles From tangmarg to Gulmarg & Gulmarg to Tangmarg in case of Snow.
- Chained vehicles in Sonmarg in case of Snow.
- Expense of personal nature such as laundry, mini bar etc.
- Any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. flight delays/cancellations, road blockage, vehicle breakdown strikes etc.
Arrive In Srinagar
On your arrival at the Srinagar International Airport, our agent will drive you to your hotel. Rest and have some leisure time with your family or partner. Afterwards, you can go for a sightseeing to the New Srinagar city, passing the Abdullah bridge which is connected to the banks of the Jhelum river. Try Shikara ride in the beautiful Dal Lake enveloped in the arms of beautiful valleys. Enjoy a peaceful holiday away from the noisy and stressful city life. You can also go for sightseeing tour to famous Mughal Garden, Shalimar Bagh, Botanical Gardens, Nishat Bagh, Tulip Gardens, Chashme Shahi and Pari Mahal.
After breakfast in the morning, proceed towards Gulmarg. Enjoy visit to the cozy and beautiful Tangmarg town and from there drive ahead to visit the epitome of stunning natural beauty, Gulmarg. Popular for the best ski slopes and highest golf course with 18 holes in the world, it is an ideal holiday destination for holiday lovers. If weather favors, you can also visit and enjoy highest cable car ride (Gondola – the 8-minute Ropeway) up to Khilanmarg. Dinner and overnight stay will be at the hotel, in Gulmarg.
Today you will drive to Pahalgam via Pampore, Avantipura and the village of Bijbehara which is popularly known as the bread basket of Kashmir. As you reach Pahalgam check-in to your Hotel. Afterwards, you can continue for your visit the beautiful Aru, Betaab Valley and Chandanwari.
Pahalgam City Tour
After breakfast, enjoy horse riding to Baisaran meadows by pony ride at your an cost. Further, you can go for a sightseeing to the picturesque Liddar valley. It is and ideal destination for trying various sports activities such as fishing, trekking and hiking.
After your check-out from the hotel you will drive to the airport to catch your flight back to home bidding a farewell to this amazing place. You will leave this beautiful destination with sweet memories of your holiday that you can cherish forever till the end of time.
- Above Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- Package rates are not valid for long weekend and festive season.
- Air tickets and hotels are subject to availability.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be. The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. accepted as a valid ID card.
- Ac be switched off in the hills if Incase AC vehicle is booked by the guest.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a mattress as an extra bed.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 2pm and the standard check-out time is 12pm.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel will be provided.
- JCK reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- 30 days prior to travel date will be charged 25% of the tour cost.
- 21 days to 30 days prior travel date will be charged 40 % of the tour cost.
- 16 days to 20 days prior travel date will be charged 60% of the tour cost.
- 15 days prior travel date will be charged 100% of the tour cost.