Kashmir is known as the “Land of Valleys”. It includes mesmerizingly beautiful valleys such as Kashmir valley, Chenab valley, Poonch valley, Sind valley, and Lidder valley.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Kashmir is known as the “Land of Valleys”. It includes mesmerizingly beautiful valleys such as Kashmir valley, Chenab valley, Poonch valley, Sind valley, and Lidder valley. From lush green surroundings to various interesting adventurous sports activities, magnificent mountains, charming lakes and beautiful hospitality, Kashmir offers it all. Relish the spicy native food, tea varieties and enjoy mountain trekking and stay in cozy houseboats beautifully located on the lakes of Srinagar. It is extremely famous for authentic Pashmina silk shawls, carpets and beautiful handicrafts. Holiday in the lap of nature and luxury while traveling through the beautiful lanes of Gulmarg, Sonamarg and Pahalgam during your Kashmir tour. Also, visit various famous temples, pilgrimage sites and gardens of high historical importance.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation in twin/ double sharing.
- Breakfast and Dinner.
- Shikara Ride on Dal Lake, Srinagar
- Airport / Railway station transfer.
- Sightseeing by Non A/C Swift Dzire / Etios / Tavera up to 6 pax.
- Meals which are not included in the package.
- Flights, train or bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
- Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the ‘Tour Price Includes.
- Table drinks , tips etc.
- Camera fee
- Gondola Ticket (Phase I & Phase II)
- Pony/Sledge riding at Gulmarg/ Gulmarg/ Sonmarg.
- Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable Local Guide.
- Trip to Thajiwas Glacier & Zero point in Sonamarg by union Cabs.
- Trip to Chandanwari , Aru , Betaab valley by union cabs etc.
- Trip to Baisaran Valley by pony ride.
- Chained Vehicles From tangmarg to Gulmarg & Gulmarg to Tangmarg in case of Snow.
- Chained vehicles in Sonmarg in case of Snow.
- Expense of personal nature such as laundry, mini bar etc.
- Any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. flight. delays/cancellations, road blockage, vehicle breakdown strikes etc.
Arrival In Srinagar – Local Sightseeing
As you arrive at the Srinagar International Airport, you will drive to your hotel amidst the enchanting lush-green valleys. The capital city is beautifully located on the bank of river Jhelum and known as the summer capital of Kashmir. It is enveloped by stunning range of snow-capped Himalayan mountain ranges offering perfect ambience to tourists to holiday in the tranquility of nature. Here, you can try a Shikara ride in the beautiful Dal lake. Shop around for Kashmiri handicrafts in the local bazaar. Visit various famous gardens of city like Mughal Gardens, Nishat Gardens, Shalimar and Chashmashahi Gardens. Nishant Bagh is popularly known as the “Garden of Bliss” encompassing charming fountains and reflections of impressive Mughal architecture. You can also try for various other entertainment and sports activities such as skiing, golfing, fishing, trekking, camping, paragliding, river rafting and Kayaking.
Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar (56 kilometers / 2-3 hrs drive) One Way
Enjoy delicious breakfast, check-out from your hotel in Srinagar and head towards the stunningly beautiful Gulmarg, a 2 hrs drive of 56 kms. Popularly known as the, “Meadow of Flowers”, this scenic town is artistically located in the Pir Panjal Range of western Himalayas. Gondola ride ( the world’s highest and longest cable car) is the must try activity while visiting Gulmarg. Play golf at the highest golf course, situated at an altitude of 2650 mts above the ground level. During summers, the grassy hills of entire valley blooms with colorful flowers such as bluebells, buttercups, daisies attracting millions of tourists and filmmakers. If you are visiting Gulmarg during winters, it is an apt time to try skiing on the snowy mountains. Return back to hotel in Srinagar for overnight stay.
Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar (97 kilometers / 3-4 hrs drive) One Way
After breakfast proceed towards Pahalgam which is around a 3 hrs drive of 97 kms. In Gulmarg you will visit the stunning Aru, Betaab Valley and Chandanwaris. Do try a horse riding trip to Baisaran grasslands by Union cabs (cost excluded). After sightseeing, we will drive back to Srinagar and transfer to the hotel for overnight stay.
After breakfast at your hotel, drive to Sonmarg (90 kms/3 hrs). As you arrive at Sonmarg, visit Thajiwas glacier, a major attraction of Kashmir. You can also take pony rides to reach Thajiwas glacier.
Today will be marked as the last day of your journey to this beautiful place. After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive to airport for your journey back to home.
- Above Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- Package rates are not valid for long weekend and festive season.
- Air tickets and hotels are subject to availability.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be. The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. accepted as a valid ID card.
- Ac be switched off in the hills if Incase AC vehicle is booked by the guest.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a mattress as an extra bed.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 2pm and the standard check-out time is 12pm.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel will be provided.
- JCK reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- 30 days prior to travel date will be charged 25% of the tour cost.
- 21 days to 30 days prior travel date will be charged 40 % of the tour cost.
- 16 days to 20 days prior travel date will be charged 60% of the tour cost.
- 15 days prior travel date will be charged 100% of the tour cost.