Golden Temple Tour
It is the holiest Gurdwara and the most essential journey site of Sikhism. The sanctuary is worked around a man-made pool (sarovar)
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
The Golden Temple that is called Sri Harmandir Sahib (“homestead God”) or Darbar Sahib (Punjabi articulation “lifted up sacred court”), is a Gurdwara situated in the city of Amritsar, Punjab, India. It is the holiest Gurdwara and the most essential journey site of Sikhism. The sanctuary is worked around a man-made pool (sarovar) that was finished by Guru Ram Das in 1577. Guru Arjan – the fifth Guru of Sikhism, asked for Sai Mian Mir – a Muslim Pir of Lahore to establish its framework stone in 1589. In 1604, Guru Arjan set a duplicate of the Adi Granth in Harmandir Sahib, calling the site Ath Sath Tirath (“hallowed place of 68 pilgrimages”). The sanctuary was more than once remade by the Sikhs after it turned into an objective of abuse and was wrecked a few times by the Muslim armed forces from Afghanistan and the Mughal Empire. The armed force driven by Ahmad Shah Abdali, for instance, pulverized it in 1757 and again in 1762, at that point filled the pool with garbage. Maharaja Ranjit Singh in the wake of establishing the Sikh Empire, reconstructed it in marble and copper in 1809, overlaid the sanctum with gold thwart in 1830. This has prompted the name the Golden Temple.
- Welcome drink on arrival at hotel.
- 02 Nights accommodation at hotel.
- Meal Plan breakfast and dinner at the hotel.
- All transfers, city tours and transport services by A/C VEHICLE All India Tourist permit vehicle as per the above itinerary.
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes.
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Insurance
- Expenses of personal nature like tips to Guide, waiters, drivers, laundry, alcoholic drinks, telephonic calls etc.
- Entry fees, camera fees to the monuments, Joy rides, safari etc.
- Any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. flight delays/cancellations, road blockage, vehicle breakdown strikes etc.
- Anything else not specifically mentioned in the inclusion above.
- Surcharge will be applicable on Festivals season, long weekend, xmas and new year period
- GST extra as applicable.
Arrival In Amritsar
On your arrival in Amritsar, meet our representative and get transferred to the hotel. Later, freshen up and leave for Harmandir Sahib and JallianwalaBagh, This historical area is known for the massacre commissioned by General Dyer, during the British Rule. In the evening, you are free to spend the time at your leisure. You can try out AmritsariNaan which can be found in the local dhabas and restaurants. Overnight stay.
After breakfast, In the evening, visit Wagah border. The guard changing ceremony every evening in the India- Pakistan border is the highlight of the area. By late evening, you return to the hotel room for overnight stay.
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and drop to Airport /Railway station for your onward journey.
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian nationality.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal (AC will not work on hills)
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- All water activities are subject to weather conditions.
- Flight tickets are subject to availability. In case the tickets are not available for the quoted amount then other alternative dates will be recommended.