Grand Tour Of Europe
Europe is one of the most beautiful, exotic and adventurous travel destination of the world.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Europe is one of the most beautiful, exotic and adventurous travel destination of the world. Mediterranean beaches, scenic surroundings, metropolis cities, beautiful resorts and hotels, historical monuments, large shopping centers, vibrant nightlife, and endless mouth-watering cuisines, the continent holds all the major things to cater its visitors at a single land. Europe is a perfect blend of diverse culture, dialects, colorful natural surroundings, magnificent mountains with panoramic views, vivid flora and fauna, huge markets to shop from, and tranquil devotional spots of historical significance. Visit this enchanting place with your loved ones and enjoy a fun gateway that can fulfill your hearts with endless joy.
- 13 nights accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- 13 Breakfast & 13 Dinners.
- Services of a Professional Tour Manager.
- All Hotel Taxes included.
- Coach tours, transfers, entrance fee, sightseeing tours and surface transportation as indicated in the itinerary.
- Any Airfare.
- Government Service Tax.
- Any meals not included in the package.
- Entrance fees to parks, boat rides, water sport activities.
- Any optional services specified in the detailed program.
- Beverages like soft drinks, mineral water etc.
- Anything Not Included in the Inclusions / Itinerary.
- Any Expense of the Personal Nature.
- Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance
Paris Arrival, River Seine Cruise
As you arrive in Europe, our agent will meet you and drive you to your hotel in Paris. You can visit a lot of places in Paris including Louvre Museum, Notre-Dame de Paris, Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Élysées, Sacré-Cœur, Paris, Palace of Versailles, Musée d’Orsay, and many more. Additionally, Paris is widely known for its architectural buildings, mouth-watering delicacies, shopping centres, and attractive artifacts. Start tour to Europe with a visit to the city of Love, Paris. Later enjoy charming ride through boat cruise in the River Seine and relish the panoramic views of beautiful Paris. Also, visit Montmartre, Place de la Concorde, Moulin Rouge, Jardin du Luxembourg, some of the famous landmarks of this place. At the end of day enjoy delicious dinner & relax at the hotel.
Panoramic Tour of Paris, Eiffel
After having breakfast at the hotel embark on a tour to Paris where you will witness many beautiful places such as Champ de Mars and the Palais de Chaillot. Also, visit Grande Arche, Île Saint-Louis, Petit Palais, Louvre Pyramid, Bois de Boulogne, Luxembourg Palace, and Quartier Pigalle. Then, continue towards the central Paris to visit the iconic Eiffel Tower, an iron tower settled on the Champ de Mars in Paris, France. Relish the perfect views of the city from the tower and treasure these beautiful moments. In addition, you can also go for enjoying the Lido Show, French capital’s most famous cabaret venues, the Lido de Paris has a grand stage with talented performers. End the day while enjoying mouth-watering dinner and enjoy a comfortable stay at the hotel in Paris.
Disneyland Park Optional Tour
Although the day is free for to explore Paris leisurely on your own but you would surely not miss exploring everyone’s childhood dream, the Disneyland. After relishing scrumptious breakfast at hotel visit the Disneyland park. The park is loaded with fun and kids-friendly adventures for the entire family. Disneyland Paris also offers a variety of hotels to eat delicious food for example- Disneyland Hotel, Disney’s Hotel New York, Disney’s Newport Bay Club, Disney’s Sequoia Lodge, Disney’s Hotel Cheyenne, and Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe. At night enjoy your dinner at the hotel and relax.
Brussels Orientation Tour & Mini Europe
Today you will visit the Belgian capital, Brussels, a beautiful city of European Union. Start the tour with a visit to the Grand Place, the central square of Brussels. Also, you will get a chance to see the Stoclet Palace, Gaasbeek Castle, Groot-Bijgaarden Castle, Nemo 33, Berlaymont building, Place Sainte-Catherine – Sint-Katelijneplein, Royal Museum of the Armed Forces and Military History, and many more. Later, head for rendezvous with the incredibly beautiful Mini Europe. End the day with a comfortable stay at the hotel. Breakfast and dinner included.
Amsterdam, the capital of Netherlands has a lot of attractive places to visit like; Zuiderzee, Binnenhof, Diamond Museum Amsterdam, Ons’ Lieve Heer op Solder, De Haar Castle, and Museumplein. Enjoy beautiful Canal cruises ride and devour the mesmerizing views of beautiful Netherlands from the outlooks of its canals. Amsterdam is a place with rich culture, vibrant nightlife, international restaurants and modern transport facilities. Visit some of the most iconic places like; Grachtengordel, The National Maritime Museum, Keizersgracht, Muiden Castle, Nieuwe Kerk, Amsterdam, Peace Palace, and many more. Do not skip a visit to the wooden shoe factory of Holland, Cheese Farms, and a windmill. Also, breakfast and dinner are included for this day.
After breakfast head towards the city of Cologne in Germany to visit the mesmerizing Cathedral which is 157 meters tall. It is one of the Europe’s most impressive cathedrals and the largest Gothic cathedral of The Alps. Further, visit Berlin Zoological Garden, Viktualienmarkt, Römer, Dresden Frauenkirche, Mainau, Frauenkirche, Munich, which are some of the most popular tourist places of Germany.
Black Forest With Cuckoo Clock-Onto Swiss-Zurich Orientation Tour And Rhine Falls
After a delicious breakfast, visit the beautiful Black Forest region in the southwest region of Germany. The place is famous for its traditional wineries, beautiful valleys with lakes, rivers, waterfalls, and rolling hills. Some of the world’s best forests are in this region, providing quality and beautiful wood products. From here head towards the Hofgut Sternen in the Black Forest. Next stop is Switzerland, a central European country that has numerous lakes, villages and mountains of the Alps. The country has beautiful tourist spots such as capital Bern’s Zytglogge clock tower and Lucerne’s wooden chapel bridge. Further head for Zurich tour which includes visits to most famous places of Zurich like; Niederdorf, Casino Zürich, Old Botanical Garden, Zürich, Türlersee, and Platzspitz park. Along with this, the Rathaus and Schaffhausen are also there to enjoy visiting the Europe’s largest the Rhine Falls. Return back to hotel for overnight stay and dinner.
Jungfraujoch Excursion and Interlaken
After a delicious breakfast, enjoy the day at the Jungfraujoch, also known as the “Top of Europe”. It is a famous land in the Bernese Alps that connects two of the most prominent mountains, the Jungfrau and the Mönch. Later, drive to Interlaken, which lies in the Bernese Oberland on an alluvial plain, between Lake Thun and Lake Brienz. Weissenau Nature Reserve, Hardermatte, Morgenberghorn, Gemma Alphorn, Augstmatthorn, etc. are some of the famous tourist attractions of the place. By evening, return to hotel for overnight stay and sumptuous dinner.
Mt. Titlis With Ice Flyer, Snow Park And Lucerne Tour
Start from having breakfast in the morning. Today visit Mt. Titlis by a 45 minute ride across 2 cable cars that will enable you to see beautiful scenic locations of green meadows, mesmerizing lakes, and snow clad mountains. The last stop of the ride will be the famous Rotair, which is the world’s first revolving cable car that gives a perfect 360-degree panoramic view of the entire region. Later, visit the Lucerne which is a beautiful city settled at the northern tip of Lake Lucerne. Here you will find the Verkehrshaus Planetarium, Reuss, Ritterscher Palast, Château Gütsch, Hammetschwand Elevator, Nölliturm. After this, wander along the banks of Lake Lucerne to explore spots like the Kapellbrucke and the Spreuerbrucke, two traditional wooden bridges of Lucerne. Indulge in shopping from famous jewelry brands, classy accessories, beautiful artifacts and handicrafts. End your day with your family resting at the hotel after relishing the delicious dinner.
Vaduz, Innsbruck Tour And Swarovski Museum
After breakfast proceed towards the beautiful city of Vaduz. It is aesthetically nestled in the mountain country of Liechtenstein. Vaduz, the capital city, offers a chance to visit some of the most beautiful medieval, Gothic, and Baroque monuments. Here you can visit the Vaduz Castle, Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein, Vaduz Cathedral, Cellars of the Prince of Liechtenstein, Fürstensteig. Then visit Innsbruck, the capital of Tyrol. The city has the most scenic background, settled in the spectacular deep valley of the River Inn. It is an an impressive town with a history that is depicted through the large number of museums and tourist spots. As you arrive, head towards visiting some of the most famous places such as Goldenes Dachl, Ambras Castle, Court Church, Bergiselschanze, Nordkette Hofburg, Innsbruck. Later, you can also visit the Swarovski Museum, which is famous for its rich collection of precisely cut lead crystal glass. End the day with a delicious dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Venice Tour And Murano Glass Factory
Start your day enjoying breakfast at your hotel and visit the most romantic city of Italy, popular for its gondola rides and its impressive architecture. Here enjoy a boat ride to reach Venice Island enjoying the beautiful views from the famous bridge of Sighs and the Basilica di San Marco. Further you can also visit many famous places like; Piazza San Marco, Saint Mark’s Basilica, Doge’s Palace, Burano, Rialto Bridge. Also, visit the Murano Glass factory and get to know about the production of Murano glass. At night either explore the lanes of Venice or just have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Walking Tour Of Florence And Leaning Tower Of Pisa
Today after having your morning meal head towards Florence, a beautiful city divided into two parts by the River Arno. Florence is amongst the most beautiful cities in the world. Its palaces, churches and museums are decorated with fascinating paintings and sculptures. Here visit the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, Campanile and Baptistery along with Loggia Dei Lanzi and the Fountain of Neptune and Ponte Vecchio. Also, visit the Florence Cathedral, Uffizi Gallery, Ponte Vecchio, Palazzo Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria. Then head towards Pisa, where you will witness the popular Leaning Tower of Pisa, known to be the bell tower of the Duomo Cathedral. End your day with a comfortable stay at the hotel after having a delicious dinner.
Rome: Guided City Tour, Vatican City: St. Peter’s Basilica And St. Peter’s Square
After a luscious breakfast, visit the everlasting city of Rome. Start you tour by visiting the Colosseum, Arc of Constantine, Roman Forum, Pantheon, Vatican Museums, Piazza Navona, and Caesar’s Forum. Also, discover a number of notable tourist spots of Rome– the Trevi Fountain, Roman Forum, St. Peter’s Basilica, and many more. Later, visit the Vatican City, the smallest republic in the world and here visit the most popular church of the world, St. Peter’s Basilica church.
Today will mark as the last day of your trip to Europe. You will drive to airport after your check-out from the hotel with the beautiful recollections of your trip that you will cherish till the end of time.
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian Passport Holders.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate/embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. (A/C will not work on hills).
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of/entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport tickets are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- 120 days and more before departure – 25% of total holiday cost.
- 90 days before departure – 30% of total holiday cost.
- 60 Days before departure – 75% of total holiday cost.
- 30 Days before departure – 100% of total holiday cost.
- Rome – Bw Triangoli / Aris Garden / Ih Roma Z3 Or Similar Pisa – B & B Hotel / California Park Or Similar Padova – Tulip Inn / Sheraton / Bw Admiral Or Similar
- Innbruck – Alpenkonig Tirol/ Olympia Axam / White Moutain/ Stern Hotel Obsteig Or Similar
- Switzerland – Novotel Messe / Du Parc /Central/Terrace Or Similar
- Germany – Achat /Michel/ Nh /Mercure Or Similar
- Netherlands – Nh Geldrop / Nh Capelle / Nh Koningshof Or Similar
- Paris – Tulip Inn Cdg/ Novotel Le Bourget / Novotel Orly/ Mercure Cdg Or Similar
- Mandatory tips of EUR 3 per person per day to be directly handed over on tour Porterage unless mentioned on offer sheet.
- Any Supplements for unsocial hours.
- Insurance or Medical Cover for any passenger.
- Flights of any nature (unless specified on offer itinerary).
- GST or Taxes of any nature as applicable.