Known for the famous religious shrine, Vaishno Devi Temple, Katra is located in the foothills of Trikuta mountains.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Known for the famous religious shrine, Vaishno Devi Temple, Katra is located in the foothills of Trikuta mountains. It is a very popular Hindu pilgrimage destination and has a lot of restaurants, and food joints that are budget friendly offering delicious food on the go. Every year millions of tourists throng Katra for the spiritual experience and seek divine blessings at famous Vaishno Mata shrine. It also offers visit to lot of famous tourist spots like Banganga, Chenab river, and various mountain ranges offering amazing climbing and trekking experiences.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation in twin/double sharing.
- Breakfast and Dinner.
- Airport/Railway station transfer.
- Meals which are not included in the package.
- Flights, train or bus fare from/to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
- Any items/services not specifically mentioned in the ‘Tour Price Inclusions.
- Table drinks, tips etc.
- Camera fee
- Pony/Sledge/Palki fee
- Cost of Helicopter/Chopper tickets.
- Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable Local Guide.
- Expense of personal nature such as laundry, mini bar etc.
- Any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. flight delays/cancellations, road blockage, vehicle breakdown strikes etc.
Arrival At Jammu-Katra
Our agent will pick you from the Airport/Railway Station and drop you at your pre-booked hotel at Katra, an hour drive of approximately 50 Kms. Rest and rejuvenate in the mesmerizing natural surroundings and enjoy the hospitality. You can also visit the famous Bazaar and shop for souvenirs, dry fruits, woolen garments, leather jackets and local art crafts as memories of your trip.
Katra- Vaishno Devi Darshan
Early in the morning after having your breakfast at the hotel, commence your pilgrimage tour towards Mata Vaishno Devi Bhawan, one of the most well-known pilgrimages of India. It is beautifully located in the lap of Trikuta mountains at a height of around 5200 feet. Your yatra will include a trek of nearly 12 Kms from base camp at Katra known as Ban Ganga. In case of any inconvenience or if your trip includes any elderly person then you alternate way to perform darshans is by Ponies/Palkis/ Helicopter (at your own expense). It is famously said that Mata Vaishno Darshan is incomplete without visiting Bhairon Temple. You can visit the Bhairon Temple and return back to Katra in the evening. Have an overnight stay at hotel.
Have sumptuous breakfast at the hotel. Check-out on time and proceed towards Jammu Airport/Railway Station for your journey ahead.
- Above Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- Package rates are not valid for long weekend and festive season.
- Air tickets and hotels are subject to availability.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be. The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. accepted as a valid ID card.
- Ac be switched off in the hills if Incase AC vehicle is booked by the guest.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a mattress as an extra bed.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 2pm and the standard check-out time is 12pm.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel will be provided.
- JCK reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- 30 days prior to travel date will be charged 25% of the tour cost.
- 21 days to 30 days prior travel date will be charged 40 % of the tour cost.
- 16 days to 20 days prior travel date will be charged 60% of the tour cost.
- 15 days prior travel date will be charged 100% of the tour cost.