The hotel is additionally only a few minutes away from the Abu Dhabi International Airport and minutes away from the business area and from Dubai.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Yas Island Rotana is strategically located in amazing Yas Island, an incredible destination that is certain to surpass your desires. Neighborhood attractions include, Yas Marina Circuit, Yas Links Golf Club, the recently opened Warner Bros, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Yas Water world, Yas Mall and Yas Beach are just few minutes away. The hotel is additionally only a few minutes away from the Abu Dhabi International Airport and minutes away from the business area and from Dubai.
- 03 Nights Accommodation in 3 Star Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Return Airport – Hotel – Airport Transfers on SIC
- HD Dubai City Tour on SIC
- Dhow Cruise at Creek with Dinner on SIC
- Desert Safari With Dinner – Belly Dancing etc. on SIC
- HD Tour to Dubai Mall & Burj Khalifa on SIC
- Return airfare in economy class with taxes.
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Charges
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included.
- Surcharge will be applicable on blackout dates, particular events, festival, exhibition & fairs.
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
- Any other items not mentioned under ‘Inclusions’ are not included in the cost of the Holiday Services
- Any security deposit asked by the hotel during check in.
- During Ramadan – There will be no entertainment show –like belly Dancing, Tanura show at Desert Safari and Dhow cruise
- Liquor is not served at Safari Camp & Public places , also you cannot eat, drink or smoke in public during daylight hours
Arrival At Dubai
After your arrival at Dubai International Airport, drive to your hotel. Rest & relax or continue to enjoy the Dhow Cruise voyage. While you are in Dubai, you cannot afford to miss this once in a lifetime experience. On Dhow voyage, you can savour smorgasbord food with soda pops.
Half Day City Tour And Evening Desert Safari
After having your breakfast continue for a half day city voyage through Dubai. In this you will visit Jumeirah Mosque, Bastakiya square, front of the Atlantis, the Gold Souk and the Spice Souk, where you can also indulge in shopping for yourself and family. At night you can take a thrilling ride through the deserts. Relish legitimate Arabic food of Dubai and visit the captivating exhibitions by amazing artists. Also, watch the stars glancing at you in the wildness of the desert.
Full Day Abu Dhabi Tour With Ferrari World
Continue for an entire day voyage through Abu Dhabi with Ferrari Theme Park. Towards the beginning of the day we will start our Abu Dhabi City visit. Upon landing in Abu Dhabi make your way to the Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque, to see the white marble yards, current perfect work of art. In the afternoon visit Ferrari World. Ferrari World is situated on the Yas Island; FWAD is 200,000 square meters long, which makes it the greatest indoor stop on the planet. There are more than 20 attractions for guests to visit, for example, Formula Rossa, the universes quickest roller coaster, etc.
Dubai Mall And Top Of Burj Khalifa
Start your day by enjoying breakfast and later go out for shopping or go for Ski Dubai (at your own expense) at Mall of the Emirates. With 1200 stores under single roof, this mall is one of the biggest shopping centres of the world. Afterwards you are going to enjoy the sight of the whole Dubai from 124th floor observation deck at Burj Khalifa.
Departure From Dubai
Wake up to a delicious breakfast towards the beginning of today. Later drive to the airport with the end goal for you to get your trip back to your home.
- During Ramadan – There will be no entertainment show –like belly Dancing, Tanura show at Desert Safari and Dhow cruise.
- Liquor is not served at Safari Camp & Public places , also you cannot eat, drink or smoke in public during daylight hours.
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian Passport Holders.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( A/C will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / rerouting of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold Travkart.com for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JUSTCLICKKARO.com
Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences