Kerala’s lush-green natural surroundings and relaxing ambience will leave you spellbound. The Romantic Kerala package offers you visit to some of Kerala’s most famous landmarks.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Kerala’s lush-green natural surroundings and relaxing ambience will leave you spellbound. The Romantic Kerala package offers you visit to some of Kerala’s most famous landmarks. The pilgrim grandeur of Cochin, green slopes of Munnar, intriguing natural life of Thekkady and the emerald backwaters of Alleppey, together gives you experience of the lifetime. You additionally get an opportunity to taste the authentic and delicious tea and coffee flavors right from the place of origin.
- Return Airfare on Economy Class.
- 4 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle on sharing basis (Sedan and similar).
- Road taxes, parking fees, fuel charges, interstate taxes.
- GST 5%.
- All personal expenses like tips, laundry, telephone calls/fax, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fees at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
- Entrance fees at all the monuments and sightseeing spots.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary.
Arrive At Munnar
Arrive at the airport and move towards the hotel for registration.
Continue for a nearby touring, covering Mattupetty Dam, Eravikulam national stop and Echo Point. Additionally, visit the famous Tata Tea Museum and spend the Evening at leisure.
Munnar To Thekkady (105 Kms/3-4 Hours)
Continue to Thekkady. Visit Nedumkandam Chilies Spice Garden and take a short enthusiastic manor tour. You may explore Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary alongside different backwoods activities, as Kalari Show, Spice Plantation, kalaripayattu and so on (pay directly at the act). Arrive in Thekkady and register at your hotel. Stay medium-term at the hotel.
Thekkady To Allepey Adventure Ahead.
Drive to Allepey. Register at your hotel upon arrival. Enjoy the beautiful backwaters offerings. Relax at the hotel or wear the traveller’s hat to explore the city further.
Depart To Munnar
Today, continue towards Munnar airport terminal for your return journey with beautiful memories.
- Check-in and check-out time: 12 noon.
- The above-proposed tour program can be customized as per your needs and requirements.
- The above all cost is based on a good combination of heritage and star hotels. All the hotels are neat and clean and tastefully decorated air-conditioned rooms of international standards equipped with all modern facilities. We have been using these hotels regularly for our various overseas clients with an excellent report in respective categories.
- If any cost arises due to natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc., it has to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot.
- The above hotels are subject to availability upon confirmation and similar category of hotels would be provided on unavailability.
- In case you are particular to stay at any preferred hotels, please do let us know and we will revise our cost accordingly.