It is precisely said that Ladakh is truly about the journey, and not the destination.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
It is precisely said that Ladakh is truly about the journey, and not the destination. Nestled in the Trans-Himalayan region of North India, Ladakh has become one of the most popular holiday destinations of India for all reasons in all seasons. The major allures of this mesmerizing destination are riding across the high altitude mountain regions, visiting the beautiful monasteries and camping around some of the most picturesque lakes in the world. Apart from the captivating landscapes, Ladakh is also celebrated for its beautiful Buddhist monasteries, located on hilltops. These monasteries are the reflections of the rich and beautiful Buddhist relic, ideally utilized by Buddhist monks for meditation. Due to this, the place is also named as the ‘Little Tibet’. Whether you are planning a group tour, romantic getaway or solo trip Ladakh has bountiful of offerings for a delightful holiday in calm and peaceful surroundings. The land of tranquility will keep your appetite warm through its special variety of specialized Ladakhi delicacies including Tibetan, Korean, Continental, Chinese and Indian.
- DELHI/LEH/DELHI(Airfare in economy class by GO Air).
- Assistance upon arrival at Leh Airport.
- 04 Nights Accommodation in Leh on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary with Breakfast and Dinner.
- 01 Night Accommodation in Nubra Valley on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary with Breakfast and Dinner.
- 01 Night Accommodation in Pangong Lake on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary with Breakfast and Dinner.
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Non-AC INNOVA as per itinerary.
- Wildlife fees & Red Cross fee.
- All toll taxes/Parking fee/Driver allowance.
- 01 mineral water bottle.
- Ladakh Entry Fee.
- Inner Line Permit Nubra valley | Pangong lake.
- Service tax (05%)
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours/Extra Meals Ordered.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary.
- Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument Entrances.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Any changes you may choose to make during your tour.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc.
Arrival At Leh
As you arrive at Leh in the morning by flight our tour agent will take you to the hotel. After relishing a tasty welcome drink take proper rest and relax for some time. In late afternoon, commence drive to the city for a stroll in the lively markets of this beautiful city and visit the Shanti Stupa‚ Leh Palace. At night have a delicious dinner at the hotel and have rest.
Leh – Excursion To Sham Valley
After having a delicious breakfast at the hotel continue on a sightseeing tour to Sham valley. The tour will include visits to some of the most famous attractions of Ladakh like; The Hall of Fame, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Magnetic Hill and the Confluence Of The Indus and Zanskar River. Later, drive back to Leh Route to visit the Spituk Monastery. After visiting the above mentioned places you can visit Phyang Monastery, Mani Wall, Basgo Palace, and Alchi Monastery. In the evening drive back to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Leh–Nubra Valley Via Khardung La 18,390 Ft
Today early in the morning after having breakfast, proceed towards Nubra Valley, driving across Khardung – la. After descending the valley, start drive towards Hunder and check-in at the fixed camp. After having an energizing lunch, enjoy the ride of double hump Camel on Hunder sand dune. End the day with a scrumptious dinner and overnight stay in the camp in the tranquility of nature.
Nubra Valley – Leh
In the morning, drive to Deskit and visit the Deskit Monastery. Afterwards, drive back to Leh and rest of the day is left to explore the markets and other nearby places around the area. You can visit Panamik village, Diskit monastery, Lachung temple, Maitreya Buddha, Samstanling Monastery, and Hundur monastery that are amongst the most famous landmarks of the place. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Leh To Pangong Lake
After breakfast in the morning, continue towards the Pangong Lake driving through the Changla pass. While going up to Changla pass witness the scenic broad views of the villages below the pass. As you cross the pass stop for a mouth-watering lunch at Tsoltak, the summer grazing land for the yaks. Arrive Durbuk and go for a short drive to the western shore of the Pangong lake. The alluring backgrounds behind the famous blue brackish Lake of Pangong will leave you transfixed. As the evening embraces enchanting Ladakh, the day ends with a delicious dinner and drive towards the camp for an overnight stay.
Pangong Lake To Leh
Today you will leave Pangong Lake after having breakfast and go back to the road to Leh across the Changla Pass. As you reach Karu, drive across the Indus and visit Hemis Monastery, the biggest and the most adored monastery of Ladakh. Afterwards return back to the highway for journey ahead to Leh. End the day with a pleasant dinner and overnight at Hotel.
Departure From Leh
Today will be marked as the last day of your trip to Ladakh. Our agent will make sure to drive you to the airport on time for you journey ahead.
- Check-In / Check-out time at all the properties will be at 1200 hrs (Noon).
- The given rate is applicable for Indian citizens only.
- Just Click karo Travels PVT. LTD. will not bear any cost for flight cancellation or delay due to bad weather or any other reason given by the airline. Cost for accommodation and transportation in such cases will have to be borne by passenger on their own.
- There would be no refund for the roadblocks at Nubra Valley | Pangong Lake & Tso Moriri Lake due to natural calamity. The alternate accommodation Cost at Leh due to the same should be bear by the passenger directly.
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services or transport in any kind of circumstance.
- No refund in case of No Show.
- No changes in the date of travel once booked.
- Room allotment will be as per availability at the time of check in, floor or view preferences are not guaranteed.
- 25% advance (Non Refundable) to be deposited at the time of booking confirmation & Balance 75 % 15 days prior to arrival.
- The above rates are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only.
- Cost of Child between 5 to 11 Yrs (Without Bed only) & for extra Bed kindly consider the cost of Extra Bed.
- Child below 5 Yrs of age will be complimentary.
- Blocking of Rooms will be hold for period of 01 month only.
- Kindly note that names of hotels mentioned in the proposed hotels only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels and it is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey such confirmation to you. In case the accommodation is not available at any of the above mentioned hotels we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- Our offer is based on usage of base category rooms at the mentioned hotels (unless specified otherwise) and if this category of rooms is not available we shall try to confirm accommodation in next available higher category of rooms and shall advise supplementary cost involved while conveying the status.
- We shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost
- The timings mentioned in Day schedule in the itinerary may vary depending upon the road conditions, particular destination visits, En route meals, climatic conditions, particular health conditions of the guests and timings of sightseeing places and monuments.
- It is mandatory to carry the Photo identity Proof during travel and have to be presented at the time of Check Inn in all hotels for security reason.
- Professional Tourist Guide: Rs. 2000 per Day.
- River Rafting on Indus | Zanskar: Rs. 1800 Per Person to Rs. 2000 Per Person.
- Motorbike hire for full day: Rs.1,800.00 Per Bike + Fuel.
- Pedal down the highest motorable road on a cycle: Rs.1,500 per pax including transport (min 4 pax).
- Double hump Camel Ride at Nubra Valley at Sand Dunes: Rs. 500 to Rs. 1000 (as per the duration).
- Cultural Dance Program: Rs. 10,000 Per Program.
- Protected area permit to citizen of following countries have to be obtained from the Ministry of Home Affairs / Ministry of External Affairs Govt. of India, New Delhi. The District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate will not issue the Protected Area Permit without the prior approval of the above Ministries’.
- They are requested to obtain the
Protected Area Permit / Inner Line permit from the Ministry of Home Affairs/ Ministry of External Affairs Govt. of India, New Delhi.
- Republic of China |2. Pakistan | 3. Myanmar | 4. Afghanistan & those who Possess Diplomatic Official Passport.
- 15 Days prior to date of arrival – 25% of the total bill will be charged.
- 14 Days to 08 Days prior to date of arrival – 50% of the total bill will be charged.
- 07 Days less prior to date of arrival – 100% of the total bill will be charged.
- 50% advance at the time of booking confirmation.
- 50% balance 15 days prior to the travel date.
- In case the booking is made within 15 days of travel, 100% advance is required at the time of confirmation.