The land of charming Thai culture and excellent hospitality will lure you with its lush-green surroundings, precious blue waters, and mouth-watering dishes that can satisfy your taste buds to the fullest.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
The land of charming Thai culture and excellent hospitality will lure you with its lush-green surroundings, precious blue waters, and mouth-watering dishes that can satisfy your taste buds to the fullest. Extraordinary shoreline fronts and best luxurious hotels of the world can be found here. Thailand is incredibly famous for its delicious and colorful Thai cuisines, with a rich culture and history of its own. People of Thailand are very humble and cheerful. Majority of the travelers come to Thailand and expand the duration of their stay and they fall so in love that they want to visit this beautiful again and again. Thailand is also famous for its sprawling tea plantations. If you want to explore the real beauty of nature in Thailand then visit Bangkok and Krabi. The places are loaded with dense Mangrove forests and beautiful beach spots like- The Phi Phi Island and Railay Beach.
- Return Airfare On Economy Class.
- Accommodation for 2 Nights in Centara grand Beach Resort Krabi or Similar (on twin/double basis).
- Accommodation for 2 Nights in Amari Watergate Bangkok or Similar (on twin/double basis).
- Daily Breakfast.
- Krabi 4 Island tour with Lunch by long tail boat
- Bangkok City Tour.
- Return transfer on private basis from Bangkok Airport – Bangkok hotel – Bangkok Hotel – Bangkok Airport.
- Return transfer on private basis from Krabi Airport – Krabi hotel – Krabi Hotel – Krabi Airport.
- Visa on Arrival Free of Cost.
- Any Airfare
- Government Service Tax
- Any meals not included in the package.
- Entrance fees to parks, boat rides, water sport activities.
- Any optional services specified in the detailed program.
- Beverages like soft drinks, mineral water etc.
- Anything Not Included in the Inclusions / Itinerary.
- Any Expense of the Personal Nature.
- Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance
Arrival In Krabi
After your arrival at Krabi Airport, meet our tour coordinator who will take you to your hotel by an air-conditioned private vehicle. Check-in to your hotel and rest for some time to relax for your jet lag. In the evening you can go out and get familiar with your nearby areas and enjoy some delightful Thai food from the local seaside restaurants. You can also visit the beautiful Ao Nang Beach, the most ’westernised’ beach in Krabi. The beach has a lot of restaurants and you can start exploring Krabi from here. (Please note, suggested activities are not included in the package.)
Krabi Four Island Tour
After having your delicious breakfast, proceed towards the Krabi Four Island. Explore the gorgeous islands of Koh Tup, Koh nGai, Koh Poda and Phra Nang Cave Beach through boat on this day. Start your journey in the morning, by a visit to the beautiful Koh Tup Island, widely known for its tidal sandbank. Wander through the unique formations of the water bodies and beautiful coastlines. Next, head towards the Koh Gai Island, also known as the Chicken Island as it looks visually similar to the head of a chicken. Here you can dive into the beautiful and clear waters for a swim or go for snorkelling to observe the variety of sea creatures from lesser distance. You can visit the tiny islands of Koh Mor and Koh Tub. Then relish a delicious lunch and take some time to relax on the white sandy beach and observe the sensational scenes of the landscapes. After a day full of adventures, drive back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Krabi To Bangkok
After breakfast, check-out from your hotel. Then reach the airport to catch your flight to Bangkok. As you arrive at the Bangkok airport, you will meet our agent who will take you to your hotel so that you can have some rest.
Bangkok City And Temple Tour
Today, you will get a chance to explore the magnificent temples of Bangkok with the City and Temple tour of Bangkok. Visit the well-known temples of Bangkok like Wat Pho – the temple of the Reclining Buddha and Wat Phra Kaew- the temple of the Emerald Buddha. Additionally you can visit the Wat Traimit, the temple with 5.5 tons Golden Buddha statue and Wat Benchamabophit, the marble temple. Later you will visit the Jewellery Factory, where you can shop for as much as you want. You can spend the evening visiting the beautiful markets of Bangkok. At the end drive back to your hotel for an overnight stay. (Please note, that this activity is included in your package. However, you can customise your package.)
Departure From Bangkok
Today after breakfast, check-out from your hotel. Afterwards, you will be transferred to the airport to catch your flight back to home. Leave this amazing place with a lot of beautiful recollections of your trip.
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian Passport Holders.
- The package price does not include– Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate/embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. (A/C will not work on hills).
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of/entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However, kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold Just Click Travels responsible for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JUSTCLICKKARO.com
Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.