Magical Maldives With Biyadhoo Island Resort
Reflection of Paradise, “Maldives” is a captivating island with 26 ring-shaped atolls, that are made from more than 1,000 coral islands.
Reviews 1 Review3/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Reflection of Paradise, “Maldives” is a captivating island with 26 ring-shaped atolls, that are made from more than 1,000 coral islands. The magical island is primarily famous for it’s mesmerizing beaches, crystal clear blue lakes, extended colorful reefs, and an amazing underwater world adding magical stars to the beauty of this enchanting island and making it an obvious choice for a perfect holiday destination both for solo travellers and honeymooners. An amazing destination to explore the exotic marine life and indulge in underwater sports activities such as diving and snorkeling. Grab this amazing Maldives Package at exclusive Biyadhoo Island Resort offering stunning view of reef houses and peaceful surroundings.
- 3 Nights accommodation in Maldives
- Return Air fare
- Return airport transfers on Speed Boat
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Maldives on Double/Twin Room
- Current applicable airport taxes
- Visa will be on arrival
- Any Airfare.
- Government Service Tax.
- Any meals not included in the package.
- Entrance fees to parks, boat rides, water sport activities.
- Any optional services specified in the detailed program.
- Beverages like soft drinks, mineral water etc.
- Anything Not Included in the Inclusions/Itinerary.
- Any Expense of the Personal Nature.
- Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance
Arrival In Maldives
Welcome to Heaven. Mostly adored as a perfect holiday paradise made of its sandy white beaches, mesmerizing lakes, and alluring crystal clear waters. After your arrival at the Maldives airport, our Just Click Karo tour agent will greet and take you to the resort by a speed boat, located just 30 minutes from Airport. After check-in, have a delicious lunch and enjoy the luxurious amenities of resort. In the evening enjoy a scrumptious dinner before you slip into deep siesta in the calm and charming ambience of Maldives.
Day At Leisure
Today, after relishing a delightful breakfast at the resort enjoy the day comfortably at the gorgeous Biyadhoo Island Resort. After having a mouth-watering lunch at the resort you can rest for the time remaining. Additionally, you can explore and stroll around the nearby famous tourist spots of the place such as Bikini Beach, Gulhi Beach, Maafushi Island, Oak Spa, and many more. End the day with a pleasing dinner at the resort and a comfortable overnight stay.
Day At Leisure
In the morning after having an energetic breakfast, relax and enjoy at the resort for a while. Then visit the enchanting beaches on the spectacular islands of Maldives. Also, you can try the optional activities for example; snorkeling or relaxing around on the sandy beaches, diving into the clear and blue waters or sunbathing near the coconut trees. Afterwards, have a heart-filling lunch at the resort and rest for sometime. You can also enjoy visiting the other popular tourist attractions of this magical island like; Ari Atoll, Hulhumalé, Meeru Island, Malé Atoll, Rangali, and Hukuru Miskiy. In the evening enjoy a delectable dinner at the resort before you go to sleep after a day full of fun and adventure.
Departure From Maldives
Today you will say goodbye to this captivating island with countless beautiful memories of your Maldives holiday. Have your breakfast, check-out and drive towards the airport to catch your flight back home.
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian Passport Holders.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate/embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. (A/C will not work on hills).
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of/entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport tickets are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- 120 days and more before departure – 25% of total holiday cost.
- 90 days before departure – 30% of total holiday cost.
- 60 Days before departure – 75% of total holiday cost.
- 30 Days before departure – 100% of total holiday cost.