Magnificent Hongkong, Macau & Disneyland
The global financial hub, HongKong is a densely populated former British colony located in the southeastern China.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
The global financial hub, HongKong isa densely populated former British colony located in the southeastern China. The zeal and magnanimity of the place is complimented by its skyscraper-studded skyline, amazing shopping destinations, architectural landmarks, delightful culture and delicious food. The city’s architecture displays heavy Dutch and Portuguese influence.
- 2 Nights stay in Hong Kong on twin-sharing
- 2 Nights stay in Macau on twin-sharing basis
- 1 Night stay in Disneyland on twin-sharing basis
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel
- Return airport & sightseeing transfers
- Return ferry ticket for Macau
- ½ day city tour of Hong Kong
- ½ day Macau city tour with Lunch
- 2 days Disneyland Pass
Note: Standard hotel check-in time is 14:00 Hrs. (early check-in & late checkout is subject to availability).
- Return airfare in economy class with taxes.
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Charges
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, room’s service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included.
- Surcharge will be applicable on blackout dates, particular events, festival, exhibition & fairs.
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year’s Eve
- Any other items not mentioned under ‘Inclusions’ are not included in the cost of the Holiday Services
- Any security deposit asked by the hotel during check in.
Arrival In Hong Kong – Macau
Upon your arrival at Hong Kong Airport don’t go for immigration. Instead our delegate will transfer you to Pier to board a ferry to Macau. Arrive in Macau & transfer to the hotel (check in at 1400 hrs.). Day is at leisure to enjoy. Enjoy the overnight stay in beautiful Macau.
Relish a sumptuous breakfast and commence an enthralling sightseeing tour of Macau. It begins with a visit to the Ruins of St. Paul’s. These 16th century ruins of an ancient Portuguese cathedral are one of the most prominent landmarks of the city and also listed as the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Also, visit the surviving segment of the defensive walls of the Old City Wall. Built in 1488, the A-Ma temple (another UNESCO Heritage Site) is dedicated to the goddess of fishermen and seafarers Matsu. Further, indulge in many reviving and entertaining activities which include visits to souvenir shop, casino and shopping at the famous shopping center, “Fisherman’s Wharf”. Have a pleasant overnight stay in Macau.
After breakfast, transfer to the Macau Pier to board a ferry to Hong Kong. Arrive in Hong Kong for transfer to hotel. The day is free for leisure & shopping. Have an overnight stay in Hongkong.
After enjoying breakfast, check out and get transferred to Disneyland (check-in at 14:00 hrs.). Get ready for a fun and entertaining day at the theme park. As happening as its American counterpart, the Hong Kong Disneyland is full of recreational activities. Relive your childhood playing with the famous cartoon characters, enjoy fun rides and relish delicious food. This place is young Hong Kong’s famous hangout offering unlimited entertainment. Enjoy an overnight stay in Disneyland.
Hong Kong – Ocean park (Optional)
Day at Leisure for recreational activities or shopping
Enjoy at leisure or follow our alternative tour plan of visiting Ocean Park at Aberdeen.
The Ocean Park was founded over 30 years ago and is one of the main tourist attractions in Hong Kong. It is split over a rugged mountain and offers a plethora of recreational activities such as world-class rides, Aquatic Zoo, Whisker’s Harbour and Ocean Theatre. Admission ticket includes the trip by cable car over the mountain and coming down by the world’s longest escalator. The beautiful aquarium homes exotic marine animals & breathtaking underground viewing of nature’s largest aquatic life. It has three attraction areas, the Lowland, the Headland and Tai Shue Wan. Ocean Park’s Aqua City is a world-class marine themed zone which offers you a thrilling underwater experience. Here you can explore the Lagoon and enjoy the dancing fountains and refreshing spray. In evening enjoy dinner at a local Indian restaurant with overnight stay in Hong Kong.
Hong Kong – City tour - Airport
After enjoying breakfast, check out from hotel. Place your luggage in cloak room and later commence your half-day city tour of Hong Kong Island. Visit the famous Man Mo Temple and Victoria Peak, which attracts around 7 million visitors annually. Also, you can visit the unique Aberdeen Fishing Village, which is the adobe of ‘boat people aka fishermen’. It paints an attractive surrounding and charming ambience with an array of boats, trawlers, yachts and small markets.
Your next visiting destination in the tour is Repulse Bay which was named after the pirates who were repulsed by the British Fleets for saving the merchant ships involved in trading with China. Additionally, you can also visit the Hong Kong jewelry factory.
Time to bid adieu to the incredible Hong Kong. Get transferred to the airport for your return journey.
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian Passport Holders.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( A/C will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / rerouting of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold Travkart.com for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JUSTCLICKKARO.com
Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.