Majestic Samui & Bangkok
Thailand has long coastlines and beautiful islands which are enveloped in lush-green surroundings.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Thailand has long coastlines and beautiful islands which are enveloped in lush-green surroundings. With sky blue waters, Thailand is a tropical escape for the individuals who are looking for a rejuvenating break from their hectic schedules of life. Foodies paradise, this heaven offers delicious menu with wide variety of seafood. The traditional way of celebrating cultural festivals in Thailand is extremely charming and magnificent. You cannot miss attending these festivals and carnivals while holidaying in this enchanting destination. also , visit the Ko Samui, second largest island of Thailand, situated in the Gulf of Thailand off the east coast of the Kra Isthmus. The island is mainly famous for its palm-fringed gorgeous beaches, tall coconut trees, dense and mountainous rainforest, luxurious resorts and lavish spas.
- Return Airfare On Economy Class.
- Accommodation for 2 Nights in Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort (Pool villa luxury on Chaweng Beach) or Similar (on twin/double basis).
- Accommodation for 2 Nights in Amari Watergate Bangkok or Similar (on twin/double basis).
- Daily Breakfast.
- Angthong Marine Park.
- Bangkok City Tour.
- Return transfer on private basis from Bangkok Airport – Bangkok Hotel – Bangkok Airport.
- Return transfer on private basis from Koh Samui Airport – Koh Samui Hotel – Koh Samui Airport.
- Any Airfare
- Government Service Tax
- Any meals not included in the package.
- Entrance fees to parks, boat rides, water sport activities.
- Any optional services specified in the detailed program.
- Beverages like soft drinks, mineral water etc.
- Anything Not Included in the Inclusions / Itinerary.
- Any Expense of the Personal Nature.
- Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance
Arrival In Koh Samui
After your arrival in Koh Samui, our tour agent will welcome and take you to the hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle for check-in. Koh Samui is a beautiful island with white sand beaches, crystal clear blue waters, and stunning landscapes. You can spend the time remaining to relax and unwind comfortably in your room. You can also visit the nearby beach to spend some quality, or you can even explore Laem Sor Pagoda Koh Samui, a chedi (pagoda) located near the famous Laem Sor Temple. Capture the charming outlooks for the chedi, one of the most important place of worship on the island. (Note, suggested places are only for your reference and are not included in the package.) At the end of the day return back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Koh Samui.
Full-Day Angthong Marine Park Tour
Today in the morning after enjoying a delectable breakfast at the hotel, proceed to board the big boat for your full day tour to the Angthong Marine Park. The park is spread over an area of 250 km, including 50 kms of limestone islands. You can witness the dolphins and Asian wildlife during your visit to this group of islands. Go for a trek that will take you to the main viewpoint to enjoy the spectacular outlooks of the whole park. After that relish a delicious lunch and visit the Green Lagoon (Emerald Lake). At the end return back to your hotel for a relaxing overnight stay. (Please note, that this activity is included in your package. However, you can customize your package accordingly.)
Koh Samui To Bangkok
Today, you will check-out from your hotel in Krabi, and continue towards the airport for your flight to Bangkok. As you arrive at Bangkok, drive to the hotel for check-in. After that spend some time to unwind and loosen up. Then get indulge into an activity that is included in the package. At the night return back to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Half Day Temples City Tour & Shopping At Jewellery Factory Bangkok
Today, in the morning after enjoying a luscious breakfast, you will get a golden chance to explore the divine temples of Bangkok with the City and Temple Tour of Bangkok. You will visit the Wat Pho – the temple of the Reclining Buddha and Wat Phra Kaew- the temple of the Emerald Buddha. Also, visit the renowned temples of Bangkok like Wat Traimit and Wat Benchamabophit. After that visit a Jewellery Factory, and shop as per your choices. In the end drive back to your hotel for a comfy overnight stay. (Please note, that this activity is included in your package. However, you can even customize your package according to your needs.)
Departure From Bangkok
Bid adieu to the beautiful Thailand with sweet memories. In the morning after having a delicious breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive to the Bangkok airport and catch your flight back to home.
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian Passport Holders.
- The package price does not include– Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate/embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. (A/C will not work on hills).
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of/entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However, kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold Just Click Travels responsible for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JUSTCLICKKARO.com
Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.