Manali Volvo Tour
We are catering some valued sightseeing points in our “Manali Volvo Tour” package where you can explore the tourist attraction points.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
We are catering some valued sightseeing points in our “Manali Volvo Tour” package where you can explore the tourist attraction points. In Manali tourist can explore the local attraction like Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashisth village, Tibetan monastery and Solang Valley excursion trip.
The stunning hill station Kullu&Manali lies between the impressive peaks of the PirPanjal and Dhauladhar Mountain ranges. This Beautiful hill station is surrounded by massive snow capped mountains and thick pinewood forests with the beautiful Beas River flowing throughout valley. Kullu and Manali top the list of the most popular destinations in India, it is possible that you may fall in love with this incredible hilltop, which is gifted with abundant charm of nature and scenic beauty. There are plenty of tourist places in Kullu&Manali like Beas Kund, Chandrakhani Pass, Rohtang Pass, and Solang Valley which attract countless tourists every year to experience beauty so evident and pure.
Kullu and Manali are two different places, nestled in the snow capped ranges of the Himalayas. While, the charming Kullu is a valley with scores of picturesque sights and temples, Manali is a stunning hilltop with splashing rivers, water streams, and lofty mountains. Manali is always a perfect choice for adventure sports, so people from different parts of the country visit this popular hill station to experience mountaineering, trekking, and skiing. Kullu and Manali are easily accessible from Delhi, Shimla, Chandigarh, Ludhiana and Amritsar, making it easy for travelers to plan for a pleasurable holidays in Kullu and Manali.
- 3 night accommodation in well appointed Deluxe Room base category
- Welcome drink on arrival
- 3 Breakfast and 3 Lunch or Dinner
- Half day local sight seeing of Manali 4 hrs by Individual Car
- Sight seeing to Solang Valley by Individual Car
- Pickup & dropping facility to and from Manali Volvo Bus Stand on arrival and departure time
- Delhi – Manali Transfers by 2 x 2 Volvo A/c Coach(Semi Sleeper) bus time 4:30 pm from Delhi to Manali
- Manali-Delhi Transfers by 2 x 2 Volvo A/c Coach(Semi Sleeper) bus time 4:30 pm from Manali to Delhi
- Any other expenses which are not specified in the package inclusions.
- Expense of personal nature such as Heater charges, laundry, mini bar, phone calls, adventure activities charges, guide, entry fee and safari etc.
- Any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. flight delays/cancellations, road blockage, vehicle breakdown strikes, Excursion to rohtang pass, date change, route change etc
- Rates are not valid for long weekend and festive season.
Delhi - Manali (Overnight Journey)
Arrive Delhi by Air or Train. Arrive at bus stand. board and travel over night in Volvo bus from Delhi to Manali.
On arrival in Manali check in to the hotel (check in time 12:00 noon). After getting refresh and go for a shopping on your own in the mall road. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Manali - Solang Valley - Manali
Today morning after breakfast (At own Cost – Union vehicle) excursion visiting Kothi, Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi, Rohtang Pass (Up to Snow Line in case Rohtang is closed due to snow fall)………Enjoy Skiing, Horse Riding, Yak Riding, Snow Scooter ride (on your own expenses). Afternoon at 4 – 5 pm return to Manali. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Today morning after breakfast excursion visiting Kullu Valley, Manikaran sahib, included – Kullu Shawl industry, Vaishno Devi Temple, ManikaranGurudwara, Shiv Temple, later return to hotel, Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Manali To Delhi (Overnight Journey)
After breakfast check out from the hotel at 10:00 am and go for half day city tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple (tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple is made by wooden temple is the located in middle of forest Van Vihar), Vaishisht Village and Tibetan – Monastery. take evening Volvo at 4:00 pm. Overnight on the board in coach.
Arrival at Delhi around 07a.m. proceed for you onward journey.
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian nationality.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal (AC will not work on hills)
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- All water activities are subject to weather conditions.
- Flight tickets are subject to availability. In case the tickets are not available for the quoted amount then other alternative dates will be recommended.