Marhaba Dubai with Desert Safari
Dubai, the “City of Malls alone has 70 malls”, including the world’s biggest shopping plaza, Dubai Mall.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Dubai, the “City of Malls alone has 70 malls”, including the world’s biggest shopping plaza, Dubai Mall. Dubai is known for the usual market areas situated on either side of its river. As on September 2013, Dubai stream has been proposed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Many boutiques and decoration stores are likewise found in the city. Dubai is notably known as the “City of Gold” as the Gold Market in Deira has almost 250 gold retail shops.
- 03 Nights Accommodation in 3 Star Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Return Airport – Hotel – Airport Transfers on SIC
- HD Dubai City Tour on SIC
- Dhow Cruise at Creek with Dinner on SIC
- Desert Safari With Dinner – Belly Dancing etc. on SIC
- HD Tour to Dubai Mall & Burj Khalifa on SIC
- Return airfare in economy class with taxes.
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Charges
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included.
- Surcharge will be applicable on blackout dates, particular events, festival, exhibition & fairs.
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
- Any other items not mentioned under ‘Inclusions’ are not included in the cost of the Holiday Services
- Any security deposit asked by the hotel during check in.
- During Ramadan – There will be no entertainment show –like belly Dancing, Tanura show at Desert Safari and Dhow cruise
- Liquor is not served at Safari Camp & Public places , also you cannot eat, drink or smoke in public during daylight hours
Arrival At Dubai
After your arrival at Dubai International Airport, drive to your hotel. Later, continue to enjoy the journey on Dhow Cruise. The amazing sightseeing tour on waters will certainly leave you enthralled. On the Dhow voyage; you can enjoy and relish the food with soda pops.
Half Day City Tour And Evening Desert Safari
After breakfast continue for a half-day city voyage through Dubai. Drive through Jumeirah Mosque, Bastakiya square, front of the Atlantis, the Gold Souk and the Spice Souk, where you can shop accordingly. Keep the night to enjoy the visit to the enchanting deserts of Dubai and savour authentic and delicious Arabic food. Also, visit the exhibitions loaded with artworks of globally famous artists.
Full Day Abu Dhabi Tour With Ferrari World
Towards the beginning of the day we will start our Abu Dhabi City visit. Upon landing in Abu Dhabi make your way to the Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque. The perfectly crafted monument is an impressive piece of architecture including white marble yards. Save the afternoon to visit Ferrari World. Ferrari World is situated on the Yas Island; FWAD is 200,000 square meters long, which makes it the biggest Theme park of the world. There are more than 20 attractions for guests to visit, for example, Formula Rossa, the universes quickest roller-coaster etc.
Dubai Mall And Top Of Burj Khalifa
After completing regular activities at the starting of your day, go out for shopping or go for Ski Dubai (at your own expense) at Mall of the Emirates. A home to more than 1200 stores, this mall is one of the biggest malls of the world. Indulge in shopping and from there continue towards the top of Burj Khalifa and experience an amazing view of complete Dubai from the 124th floor observation deck.
Free Day At Leisure
Enjoy your breakfast relaxing at the hotel. Also visit some of the most attractive places of Dubai such as Lost Chambers + Aquaventure, Dolphinarium, Emirates Mall with Ski Dubai, or Miracle Garden.
Full Day Bollywood Theme Park Tour
After Breakfast continue for the day long voyage to Bollywood Theme Park, fully dedicated to Bollywood. Here you can experience emotions, irony, action, music and dance all in authentic Bollywood style. A festival of Mumbai’s incredible film industry in 5 zones is inspired by Bollywood blockbusters. Interestingly, you will live, learn and encounter the vivacious lifestyle of Mumbai’s well-known film industry, on the world’s first Bollywood themed place built on sprawling 1.7million sq. ft. area. Later, return and relax at your hotel.
Departure From Dubai
Have your breakfast. Afterwards, drive to the airport for your trip back home, with some lifetime memories of this luxurious destination, Dubai.
- During Ramadan – There will be no entertainment show –like belly Dancing, Tanura show at Desert Safari and Dhow cruise.
- Liquor is not served at Safari Camp & Public places , also you cannot eat, drink or smoke in public during daylight hours.
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian Passport Holders.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( A/C will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / rerouting of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold Travkart.com for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JUSTCLICKKARO.com
Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences