A spectacular country with tranquil ambience and magnificent range of shorelines, Bali has turned into the most favorite shoreline goal in its own beautiful way.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
A perfect destination for the youths and party freaks, Bali is widely known as the ‘Cancun of Australia’. A spectacular country with tranquil ambience and magnificent range of shorelines, Bali has turned into the most favorite shoreline goal in its own beautiful way. The two-meter long white sandstone fence, built in a Balinese engineering style, was made along the way to stop the sand from blowing towards the bistros and other food joints of this enchanting destination. Jakarta is famous in Bali for being one of the most adored visitor goals due to its proximity. Preferred as a holiday destination from the visitors throughout the world, Bali has a lot of exciting things to offer from adventure sports to sunbathing around the shorelines.
- Return Airfare on Economy Class
- 02 Nights accommodation in Jakarta.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Bali.
- Daily Breakfast in the Hotel (Except Day 01).
- Jakarta Miniature Park with transfers.
- Full Day Tour of Jakarta.
- Free VISA on arrival.
- HD Uluwatu Temple Tour.
- FD Kintamani Tour.
- Return Airport – Hotel – Airport Transfers in Bali & Jakarta.
- All tours and transfers on Seat in coach Basis (PVT).
- Government Service Tax
- Any meals not included in the package.
- Entrance fees to parks, boat rides, water sport activities.
- Any optional services specified in the detailed program.
- Beverages like soft drinks, mineral water etc.
- Anything not included in the Inclusions/Itinerary.
- Any Expense of the Personal Nature.
- Travel Insurance
Jakarta – Half Day Sightseeing
As you arrive at the Soekarno-Hatta Jakarta Airport our tour agent will be waiting for you to welcome and drive you to the hotel in Jakarta. Have some rest and relax for sometime comfortably at the hotel. After that continue for a visit to the Miniature Park in Indonesia. indulge in Indonesia’s rich culture while enjoying the elegant cultural performances, events, and local delicacies of the region.
Meal Plan: Lunch and Dinner
Jakarta Full Day Sightseeing
In the morning after having breakfast at the hotel proceed for a sightseeing tour to the National Monument, National Museum, President Palace, The Biggest Istiqlal Mosque, Oldest Cathedral Catholic Church, and Independent Square. After having an Indonesian/Indian lunch, in the afternoon visit the Sunda Kelapa Old Harbour, Jakarta City Hall/Fatahillah Museum, Puppet Museum, Jakarta Old City, Chinatown and go for shop from various shopping centres. After enjoying a delicious dinner at the local restaurant return back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
After having an energetic breakfast at the hotel, check-out and drive to the airport to catch your flight for Denpasar/Bali. Our agent will greet you at the Bali International Ngurah Rai Airport and will take you to a local restaurant for a delicious Indian lunch. Then start the afternoon tour to visit Uluwatu Temple, an ancient temple situated in the southern region of Bali. End the day with a pleasing Indian dinner before heading back towards the hotel.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
In the morning after having your breakfast at the hotel, continue on a full-day tour to Kintamani Volcano. Witness the beautiful Handmade Batik painting at the wood carving village, then watch the mesmerizing view of Kintamani. After that relish a delightful buffet Lunch at Grand Puncak Sari restaurant. On the way back to the hotel, the fascinating views of rice terraces will definitely make you fall in love with its beauty. Then visit the Holy Spring water temple of Sebatu village. In the evening enjoy a scrumptious Indian dinner at Indian Restaurant. Also, you can try BBQ set SEAFOOD Dinner + 350grm LOBSTER that will be served on the Jimbaran beach. After dinner drive back to the hotel and have rest for the time remaining.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Denpasar/Bali – Jakarta
Today you will leave the place with endless memories of your beautiful trip to Bali. After having your breakfast at the hotel drive to Jakarta Airport to board your flight back to home.
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- All rates are valid for only Indian Passport Holders.
- The package price does not include– Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate/embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. (A/C will not work on hills).
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of/entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However, kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold Just Click Travels responsible for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JUSTCLICKKARO.com
Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.