Kerala is known for its pleasant environment and stunning natural surroundings. Drive through Munnar’s sprawling tea gardens, have experience in the woods around Periyar National Park.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Kerala is known for its pleasant environment and stunning natural surroundings. Drive through Munnar’s sprawling tea gardens, have experience in the woods around Periyar National Park or explore Cochin’s rich history and culture. Backwaters in Kumarakom and dull woods of Thekkady will also offer mesmerizing experience. Feel the touch of everything that makes Kerala an unfathomable travel goal and an ideal escape from city’s stressful and mundane life. Try not to miss the visual treat of the Neelakurinji blossoms that sprout just once in twelve years. The slopes of Munnar are dropped in a dim blue with the blooming of these sprouts and tourists from far off locations come to observe this uncommon and excellent wonder of nature. This dazzling scene is usually seen between July to October every 12 years, so make sure you don’t miss this visual treat of nature!
- 7 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle on sharing basis (Sedan and similar).
- Road taxes, parking fees, fuel charges, interstate taxes.
- GST 5%.
- All personal expenses like tips, laundry, telephone calls/fax, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fees at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
- Entrance fees at all the monuments and sightseeing spots.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Domestic Airfare.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary.
Arrive In Cochin
Land at the airport and our agent will take you to your hotel. Towards the evening, continue for the Cochin city visit covering Dutch Palace and Jewish Synagogue. Visit Fort Cochin zone which houses St. Francis Church and Chinese Fishing Nets. Have medium-term remain at the hotel in Cochin.
Cochin - Munnar By: Road (135 Kms/5 Hrs)
On the second day commence on your journey towards the wonderful slope station. Visit enchanting Valara Waterfalls. Arrive and register at the hotel. Visit the splendid tea manors at night in Devikulam. Later you can explore the neighborhood market and purchase fragrant tea from the shops here. Spend a pleasant medium-term remain at the hotel.
After breakfast, take a touring through Munnar visiting the Tata Tea Museum and enjoy the lovely tranquility of Munnar (popular for its tea estates) (shut on Monday) and Eravikulam National Park to get an outlook on the diverse variety of vegetation. Enjoy nearby food at a decent eatery (individual cost). Later towards the evening visit Mattupetty Lake and Dam and in addition to Echo Point which is well known for its “echo marvel”. At night come back to the hotel, relax and have a pleasant medium-term at the hotel.
Munnar - Thekkady By: Road (110 Kms/4.5 Hrs)
After an early breakfast, enjoy a drive to Thekkady. It is synonymous with the exciting wildlife and nature treks. Visit famous Herbal and Spice Garden. Towards the evening, continue for a watercraft journey at Periyar Lake in Thekkady, a spirit blending visit (on direct payment basis). Further, you can also have a zest plantation visit (individual cost). At night, you may go to the theater (on direct payment) to enjoy the conventional Kalari Show (on direct payment) or get engaged in some shopping or an Elephant Ride (on direct payment) at night. Come back to the hotel, relax and savor your dinner.
Thekkady - Allepey By: Road (151 Kms/5 Hrs)
After an early breakfast, continue to Alleppey known as the ’Venice of the East’. Alleppey is famed for its backwaters and houseboats. On arrival, register with the Houseboat and relax in the serenity of nature. Relish lunch and dinner and a pleasant stay at the Houseboat. You may visit the Mullakkal Raja Rajeswari Temple and enjoy a short float voyage through the back waters (on direct payment). At night, visit the Alappuzha shoreline and enjoy the nightfall. Medium-term remain at the hotel.
Allepey - Kovalam (140Kms/Approx 5 Hrs)
Today begin your drive to Kovalam. Upon arrival, register with a hotel and take some rest. Later, you will visit Hawa Beach and Light House shoreline to observe the wonders of these shorelines which are upgraded by the pile of palm grooves. A wonderful shoreline town located 16km from Thiruvananthapuram,Kovalam attracts decent millions of visitors from across the globe. With its lovely shorelines and magnificent feeling, Kovalam essentially charms each visitor.
Today, commence your journey to Kanyakumari for visiting the famous Sunset Point. It is situated at the southernmost part of the Indian Peninsula. Further, head towards Kumari Amman Temple, Vivekananda shake commemoration, Gandhi Mandapam, the statue of Tiruvalluvar, and the wonderful 3 seas meeting point (Indian Ocean, Bay of Bengal and Arabian Sea). You can alternatively, enjoy various shoreline activities at the Kovalam Beach. Finish your trip and relax at the hotel.
Departure From Trivandrum
Drive to Trivandrum Airport and get onto the trip for your home. Your visit closes here with beautiful memories.
- Check-in and check-out time: 12 noon.
- The above-proposed tour program can be customized as per your needs and requirements.
- The above all cost is based on a good combination of heritage and star hotels. All the hotels are neat and clean and tastefully decorated air-conditioned rooms of international standards equipped with all modern facilities. We have been using these hotels regularly for our various overseas clients with an excellent report in respective categories.
- If any cost arises due to natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc., it has to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot.
- The above hotels are subject to availability upon confirmation and similar category of hotels would be provided on unavailability.