Dharamshala is a perfect retreat for nature lovers. Settled in the beautiful and colorful Kangra valley, Dharamsala is widely known as the sacred residence of the Dalai Lama.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Dharamshala is a perfect retreat for nature lovers. Settled in the beautiful and colorful Kangra valley, Dharamsala is widely known as the sacred residence of the Dalai Lama. With its charming beauty and intriguing culture, the state attracts a large number of tourists throughout the year. The modern facilities and infrastructure of Dharamshala hypnotizes travelers with a complete rejuvenating and comfortable atmosphere. This hill station has thick forests of oak and conifer trees with snow-covered mountains enveloping this beautiful destination on all three sides. A tour package of Dharamshala will take you to a tour to the spellbinding lakes, lively religious communities, lovely sanctuaries, shiny waterfalls, and interesting historical monuments.
- Meals according to number of nights (Breakfast, Dinner).
- All Applicable Taxes.
- Accommodation on double sharing as per chosen package.
- Volvo seats from Delhi to Delhi for each traveler.
- Use of Individual Taxi according to the itinerary.
- Any Personal Expenses – Laundry, Shopping, Tip Etc.
- Air fare / Train fare.
- Monument or Fort entrance fee / Camera fees.
- Any Adventure activities.
Proceed For Dharamshala (Volvo only)
After your arrival at the Volvo Pick up Point, commence your awesome trip to Dharamshala by Volvo. Dharamshala is a place that provides a lot of things to make your holiday a perfect getaway such as Glittering waterfalls, large and extensive tea estates, amazing Cricket stadium, aesthetic existence of Dalai Lama and placid environment. Visit this captivating place to unwind and loosen up amongst the placidity of this spellbinding land.
Arrival In Dharamshala With Local Sightseeing
As your arrive at Dharamshala, our tour representative will greet and take you to the hotel for check-in (Check-in and Check-out according to the hotel policies and availability). Relax and loosen up comfortably in your room. After that proceed towards a local sightseeing tour to Dharamshala. This tour will include visits to some of the famous tourist attractions of the place like; the residence of Dalai Lama, Mcleodganj, Bhagsunath Temple, Dharamshala international cricket stadium and local market. At the end of day return back to the hotel for an delectable dinner and overnight stay in Dharamshala.
In the morning after enjoying a luscious breakfast at the hotel, today continue towards the Kangra valley to visit Brajeshwari Devi Temple. The temple is mainly known for its great wealth but with time it faced a heavy decrement perpetually over the period again and again. Afterwards visit the popular Kangra Fort. The remains of this fort depicts the time of wars that were fought amongst the Indian rulers, Mughals, and Britishers. Additionally, you can visit Kareri Lake, Brajeshwari Temple, Baijnath Temple, Jwala Devi Temple, and Chamunda Devi Temple other famous tourist wonders of this magical valley. At night drive back to your hotel in Dharamshala to relish a scrumptious dinner and overnight stay.
Today in the morning after savoring a tasty breakfast, check-out from the hotel. Before you board the volvo in the evening, you can explore Mcleodganj by visiting some of the major landmarks of the place for example; Dal Lake, St. John in the Wilderness, Tibet Museum, and many more. Then in the evening continue to board the Volvo for your return trip back to home. Leave this mesmerizing place with countless memorable moments from your amazing trip to Dharamshala.
Note: Vehicles in Hill Areas- Even if you opt for AC vehicle, in hill stations AC is non-operational to avoid damage or mid-trip break down of the vehicle for your own convenience. Also, in several hill areas, commercial vehicles are not allowed to play music to prevent accidents.
Advance Booking Fee-
- 30 days or more from the date of departure: 25% of total package cost or flight cancellation fees, whichever is higher.
- 29-20 days from the date of departure: 50% of total package cost or flight cancellation fees, whichever is higher.
- 19 days from the date of departure: 100% of total package cost.
Important: The booking stands liable to be canceled if 100% payment is not received before 19 days from the date of departure. Booking policy is subject to change depending upon the travel period and destinations opted for. 100% payment may be required in advance for specific destinations or high end hotels.
If you Cancel your Holiday –
- You may cancel your package at any time. Cancelation shall be effective only on the receipt of a written notification or an e-mail in this regard from the person who made the booking.
The following cancelation charges shall be applicable:
- Prior to 30 days or more: Booking Fee.
- Between 30-20 days ahead of departure: 50% of tour cost.
- Between 20-15 days of departure: 75% of tour cost.
- 15 days to date of departure: 100%.
- In case of no show: 100%.
- No refund shall be made in case of non-refundable flights.
If we change or cancel your holiday:
- We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
- Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
- We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather): We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
- If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
- In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
If you want to change your holiday plan:
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
- Credit / Debit card
- Net banking
- Bank transfers
- Cheque/ demand drafts (In favor of Just Click Travels Private Limited) payable at New Delhi.