Get the flavor of the real taste of Leh’s enchanting beauty of scenic landscapes and intriguing magic of distinct cultures.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Get the flavor of the real taste of Leh’s enchanting beauty of scenic landscapes and intriguing magic of distinct cultures. Enjoy each and every fun and adventurous activities while holidaying in leh. From camping on the shore of Pangong lake in Ladakh to biking on the Khardung La pass and trekking through the alluring terrains to rafting on the glittering waters of the divine Indus River, this amazingly fascinating land will offer all of them. This ex-Buddhist land is also a home to a number of beautiful and tranquil Tibetan monasteries like; Shey, Thiksey and Hemis. The tour package of Leh will take you to the unique world of mystical places where you can satisfy your taste buds with luscious traditional food of the place such as Thukpa and Laksa.
- Roundtrip airfare with taxes in economy class
- Accommodation in Standard, Deluxe or Premium Hotels
- 3 nights’ accommodation at specified or a similar hotel in Leh
- 1 night accommodation at a camp in Nubra Valley
- 1 night accommodation at a camp in Pangong Lake
- Breakfast and dinner as per the itinerary
- Transportation will be on sharing basis only. For private vehicle, INR 4000 additional per person
- Transportation by Shared Non AC Tempo Traveler/ Qualis/Tavera/Xylo (Depending upon group size)
- Meet and Assistance at the airport at the time of arrival and departure
- Miscellaneous charges – Inner-line permits, all applicable luxury/road taxes, Driver’s allowance Parking fees…etc.
- Service tax (05%)
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours/Extra Meals Ordered.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary.
- Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument Entrances.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Any changes you may choose to make during your tour.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc.
Arrival In Leh
While traveling to Leh by air, enjoy the outlooks of gorgeous green foothills of Himalayas, snow-covered mountains, glittering glaciers, beautiful lakes, and breathtaking valleys with charming landscapes. After your arrival at the Leh airport, our agent will meet and take you to the Hotel for check-in. Relish a mouth-watering breakfast and have some leisure time to loosen up for rest of the day. Additionally, in the evening you can explore the nearby landmarks of the place on your own. At night return back to the hotel for a dinner and overnight stay.
A Full Day Trip To Leh
In the morning, after having your breakfast, continue for a tour to Sham Valley by driving towards the Sangam and find the meeting point of two major rivers; Zanskar and Indus River. Then continue towards the downhill to the banks, where you will witness a café and enjoy some tasty snacks (at your own expense) also you can even use the restroom to relax for sometime. Afterwards visit the Gurdwara Pathar Sahib on the Leh-Kargil road. At the time of returning back to Leh, stop at Magnetic Hill and enjoy a unique experience of the mountains pulling vehicles downward. After that visit the Hall of Fame, to find records of the important defence personalities, their biographies, pictures, and weapons used at the time of the Kargil war. If you have some extra time then visit the nearby food joints to relish the delicious traditional food of the place like; thukpa, momos and steamed dumplings stuffed with vegetables or meat at your own cost. At the end of day have a scrumptious dinner and comfy overnight stay at the hotel in Leh.
Leh – Nubra Via Khardung La Pass - 140 Km / 5 -6 Hours
Today in the morning after having breakfast, continue towards the Nubra Valley via Khardung La Pass. Enjoy the experience of a fun drive on the road amongst the spectacular scenic landscapes. Also have a cup of hot black tea at the Army cafeteria at your own cost. After arriving in Nubra, check-in at the camp and continue to the well-known Hunder sand desert that is home to the rare double-humped Bactrian camels. Also, enjoy the ride on a Bactrian camel at your own expense. At the end of day enjoy a delectable dinner and comfortable stay in the tent, under the sky full of stars.
Pangong Via Shyok From Nubra Valley - 274 kms/8 Hrs
After having a delightful breakfast at the hotel, continue towards the Pangong via Agham Shyok Road. When you are traveling through this route follow the Shyok River from Agham to Shyok Village, relishing the magnificent outlooks of the area. After your arrival at the Camp enjoy a delectable dinner and relaxing overnight stay in Pangong.
Pangong Lake To Leh
In the morning after having breakfast, proceed towards enjoying the fascinating beauty of the place. Witness the mesmerising landscape in the backdrop of the Lake. This well-know blue salty Lake of Pangong is 5/6 Kms wide and 144 Kms long with half of its flowing to the other side of the ”Indo China Border”. In the evening return back to the hotel to have a luscious dinner and overnight stay at your accommodation.
Today you will leave this beautiful destination with a lot sweet memories of your trip to Leh. After breakfast check-out from the hotel and drive to the airport for your departure. Say goodbye to this enchanting land and cherish all the happy moments of this mesmerizing place till the end of time.
- Check-In / Check-out time at all the properties will be at 1200 hrs (Noon).
- The given rate is applicable for Indian citizens only.
- Just Click karo Travels PVT. LTD. will not bear any cost for flight cancellation or delay due to bad weather or any other reason given by the airline. Cost for accommodation and transportation in such cases will have to be borne by passenger on their own.
- There would be no refund for the roadblocks at Nubra Valley | Pangong Lake & Tso Moriri Lake due to natural calamity. The alternate accommodation Cost at Leh due to the same should be bear by the passenger directly.
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services or transport in any kind of circumstance.
- No refund in case of No Show.
- No changes in the date of travel once booked.
- Room allotment will be as per availability at the time of check in, floor or view preferences are not guaranteed.
- 25% advance (Non Refundable) to be deposited at the time of booking confirmation & Balance 75 % 15 days prior to arrival.
- The above rates are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only.
- Cost of Child between 5 to 11 Yrs (Without Bed only) & for extra Bed kindly consider the cost of Extra Bed.
- Child below 5 Yrs of age will be complimentary.
- Blocking of Rooms will be hold for period of 01 month only.
- Kindly note that names of hotels mentioned in the proposed hotels only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels and it is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey such confirmation to you. In case the accommodation is not available at any of the above mentioned hotels we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- Our offer is based on usage of base category rooms at the mentioned hotels (unless specified otherwise) and if this category of rooms is not available we shall try to confirm accommodation in next available higher category of rooms and shall advise supplementary cost involved while conveying the status.
- We shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost
- The timings mentioned in Day schedule in the itinerary may vary depending upon the road conditions, particular destination visits, En route meals, climatic conditions, particular health conditions of the guests and timings of sightseeing places and monuments.
- It is mandatory to carry the Photo identity Proof during travel and have to be presented at the time of Check Inn in all hotels for security reason.
- Professional Tourist Guide: Rs. 2000 per Day.
- River Rafting on Indus | Zanskar: Rs. 1800 Per Person to Rs. 2000 Per Person.
- Motorbike hire for full day: Rs.1,800.00 Per Bike + Fuel.
- Pedal down the highest motorable road on a cycle: Rs.1,500 per pax including transport (min 4 pax).
- Double hump Camel Ride at Nubra Valley at Sand Dunes: Rs. 500 to Rs. 1000 (as per the duration).
- Cultural Dance Program: Rs. 10,000 Per Program.
- Protected area permit to citizen of following countries have to be obtained from the Ministry of Home Affairs / Ministry of External Affairs Govt. of India, New Delhi. The District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate will not issue the Protected Area Permit without the prior approval of the above Ministries’.
- They are requested to obtain the
Protected Area Permit / Inner Line permit from the Ministry of Home Affairs/ Ministry of External Affairs Govt. of India, New Delhi.
- Republic of China |2. Pakistan | 3. Myanmar | 4. Afghanistan & those who Possess Diplomatic Official Passport.
- 15 Days prior to date of arrival – 25% of the total bill will be charged.
- 14 Days to 08 Days prior to date of arrival – 50% of the total bill will be charged.
- 07 Days less prior to date of arrival – 100% of the total bill will be charged.
- 50% advance at the time of booking confirmation.
- 50% balance 15 days prior to the travel date.
- In case the booking is made within 15 days of travel, 100% advance is required at the time of confirmation.